Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death (38781 Views)

EU Calls For Explanations From Israel Over Diplomat Scuffle / Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel Over The Death Of Jesus Christ... / Kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel For Killing Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Delafruita:
i hope you know mormonism isnt accepted as part of christianity.perhaps you need to put on your lucky underwear before engaging in discussions of this sort

If Christ Jesus die for you and me then who is this Kenya man? I have to sleep now traveling to another city tomorrow. Bye to all but this Kenya guy really need more weed for pure madness .
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by babseg(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
But we all know that Jesus is alive.

What if they ask him to bring Jesus to court, how is he going to do that
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Salmoneus(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why not sue your government for not advancing your country?
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by owie05(m): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
wonder shall neva end.I just came in 2 book a Space.1st 2 Comment any way.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
yuzedo:
Madness?? [size=28pt]THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry tongue
Bro,wetin I do U nau?
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by kellsd: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
i blve in law. dis man is fighting a just cause dats realizable.. thoae goernments re meant 2 pay 4 dat genocide committed against JESUS nd tell d whole why Jesus was neva given a fair hearing.. go ahead man... u re on d right track.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ayatullah(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chrisabig:

If Christ Jesus die for you and me then who is this Kenya man? I have to sleep now traveling to another city tomorrow. Bye to all but this Kenya guy really need more weed for pure madness .

Get ready to die for your own sins, Lazyman, Jesus only invites you to salvation, if you follow his message just like the message of other Prophets of God you will be saved, but if you are dreaming that someone has come to take away your sins, YOU ARE REALLY DECEIVING YOURSELF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by 190: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
yuzedo:
Madness?? [size=28pt]THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Owenmarvis(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
micklplus: Whaoooo! Some raw energy to sue the dead! LOL

I am going to sue satan for deceiving Eve to eat the fruit! I am also going to sue Adam for his gullibility for collecting the fruit from eve. What nonsense!!!!!!

I pray the court at the hague to set aside a motion that,

1, Adam and mankind shouldn't be punished for his gullibility

2, Eve alone should be punished
3, Satan is in big trouble.

Thank you my Lord!
hahahahaha i cant hold myself
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by justman29(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
DOLA INDIDIS, that's his name. He's got wot he wants.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by lirusehn(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chrisabig: As a missionary and throughout his life, Joseph F. Smith shared the message of the restored gospel of salvation with those who would listen. He taught that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is the central and most significant act of all human history.

The Atonement of our Savior unconditionally overcomes temporal death and provides all people with the gift of resurrection and immortality. In addition, the Atonement of Jesus Christ overcomes spiritual death by redeeming us from our sins and making possible our exaltation if we repent and keep the commandments. The unconditional aspects of the Atonement are addressed in this chapter; the conditional aspects are addressed in the following chapter.

At the death of his 19-year-old daughter Alice, his “Darling Alibo,” on 29 April 1901, Joseph F. Smith conveyed his faith in the Atonement in a letter to his son: “Our hearts are still bowed down in the earth where the remains of our Sweet girl and those of her little Brothers and Sisters repose in dust. … But we will do the best we can, by the help of the Lord, and from our hearts we feel that our Sleeping treasures are all in His holy keeping and will soon awake from the dust to immortality and eternal life. But for the precious assurance and glorious hope in the Gospel of Christ, life would not only not be worth the living, but it would be an infamous and damning farce! But, ‘O, what joy this sentence gives, I know that my Redeemer lives!’ Thank God.
u and d Lawyer na samtin sev
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by lirusehn(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chrisabig: Jesus Christ wrought the glorious redemption for the salvation of mankind.

We believe in the Lord Jesus and in his divine, saving mission into the world, and in the redemption, the marvelous, glorious redemption, that he wrought for the salvation of men. 2

Jesus had not finished his work when his body was slain, neither did he finish it after his resurrection from the dead; although he had accomplished the purpose for which he then came to the earth, he had not fulfilled all his work. And when will he? Not until he has redeemed and saved every son and daughter of our father Adam that have been or ever will be born upon this earth to the end of time, except the sons of perdition. That is his mission. 3

Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, is the true standard for all men to follow, the example for all men. He was not a sinner; He was not wicked. In Him there was not any wickedness, nor unbelief, nor folly whatever. He was thoroughly endowed with the wisdom of God from the cradle to the tomb, and after His resurrection He became possessed of the glory of the Father, and became like God himself, possessed of power as God possesses power, for He declared that all power had been given unto Him, and He sits upon the right hand of the Almighty, and is our Mediator, our Elder Brother, and we must follow Him and nobody else. 4

No other name under heaven is given but that of Jesus Christ, by which you can be saved or exalted in the kingdom of God. 5

There are some great truths in the plan of redemption that are fundamental. They cannot be ignored; none others can be placed before them. The fatherhood of God, the efficacy of the atonement of our Lord and Savior, the restoration of the gospel in these latter days, must be accepted with our whole hearts.
u don too watch naija movie. E don dey affect u
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by lirusehn(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
May life not b well wif whosoeva did dis 2 Ididis. Too much of spiritual problems. God plz save him.

Hezz unda a powerful spell. Cryin 4 him
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by 1ndidi2(f): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by PStacks(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Never say Never. Impossibility is nothing. I wish him good luck..

Whatever the heart of man can concieve it can achieve. Kudo bro..

Jesus's Friend.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Youngzedd(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tolexander: Another musiwa!

If they do not treat this kenyan lawyer very well, he may kill himself so as to go and bring Jesus from heaven to be a living witness to the petition he filed.

I will Sue you for making me fall from my seat.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by kayClt(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
micklplus: Whaoooo! Some raw energy to sue the dead! LOL

I am going to sue satan for deceiving Eve to eat the fruit! I am also going to sue Adam for his gullibility for collecting the fruit from eve. What nonsense!!!!!!

I pray the court at the hague to set aside a motion that,

1, Adam and mankind shouldn't be punished for his gullibility

2, Eve alone should be punished
3, Satan is in big trouble.

Thank you my Lord!
God bless u real Good.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by kayClt(f): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
wellmax: The guy no read say Jesus resurrect?
i jst tire,i tink dis lawyer read his bible upside down. Dis is a real joke n am sure it made jesus and all d saints in heaven laughing. cheesy
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by PrettyGaby(f): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
great idea! since folk are going wacko, i ll sue the serpent 4 fraudulently decieving eve; then the philipians are next for tortoring samson; then Saul for attempted murder- he could ve killed David with that arrow... Africa is getting interesting
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by sparkleRed(f): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
grin And i will sue all nairalanders, 4 making me laff and falling frm my bed...choi d mata don pass play play grin grin angry angry cheesy
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by godman01(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lets see what comes out from these.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nevahateme(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
All is Well, Sme1 shud check his medical record 4 a start PLS
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by chi4ik(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Me too I'm goint to sue Lord Lugard 4 amalgamating d southern $ Northern Nigeria in 1914 cos we ar different ppl wit different balieve. (Lord Lugard boko haram) lol
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wetin man no go see?
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by hardbody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
I am the defence lawyer. I will stand for the defendants. Let this man bring it on...

He should file and serve me with his processes.

My team is waiting to justify the death of Jesus Christ. We will also exonerate satan from Jesus' death.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by kid7soccer(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by spartanx(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Another Yaba Left patient on the loose grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by thinkdip(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
j.pilata:
They should tied him,he is insane
ema gbami, tied ke? Or tie? Which one...English miss road o
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: Yeah!!!!! angry

I support the Lawyer. Isreal should be held responsible for Killing Jesus.

When he wins, Jesus' conviction should be trashed and his criminal record esponged.. angry
Judas Iscariot should also be tried for snitching. angry
Abraham should be tried for the attempted murder of his son Isaac.
Elijah abi Elisha should be tried for killing those small children with a bear.
The devil too should face trial for deciet, 419 and obtaiing by trick. EFCC should handle this matter.
The angel that impregnated Virgin Mary should be arrested for Rape.. angry

angry
Choose the correct option 4rm d question below. You are.................. (A). Mad (B).Insane (C). Stupid (D). Crazy. Who told u that an angel impregnanted Mary. Okuko.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Abrakhan: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
psychiatric case.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
I shall also sue everyother human being on earth to court for refusal to read the will of Adam,our father. Am doing so in my capacity as a legal son of Adam and eve
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ugo50: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cee ooo an mad man be this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises / King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.