Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? (14356 Views)

PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like / Uniform For Lagos Commercial Bus-Drivers & Conductors / FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by true2god: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Ariyke: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2013
agbameta: Finally, don't now why it took forever to get rid of that trash..

Kudos. Eko o ni baje o

Trash? So tricycle is also trash if u are financially Ok and can afford ur own car doesn't mean other are 2

I think am starting to dislike this man if this is true

4 Likes

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by ebamma(m): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2013
even here in calabar keke napeps are banned from riding on major highways,

1 Like

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by ebamma(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Ariyke: Trash? So tricycle is also trash if u are financially Ok and can afford ur own car doesn't mean other are 2

I think am starting to dislike this man if this is true
it has always been easy to dislike someone u never liked

2 Likes

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2013
One of the reasons for the dearth of competent artisans is okada and keke napep. Youths of the working class would rather do okada and earn quick money rather than learn a trade in which they can grow. Its better in the long run to make this so called business as unattractive as possible
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by musiwa36: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2013
the shame is it is in oyo state. i get what is going on. you want me to advice you. you pay me money. obasanjo use to use that agbare or brain for me before. he like awufu. now i dey charge money. nothing free for lagos any more.
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by bashydemy(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2013
Can't believe this maybe on major road which i believe is right decision. I mean roads where Lagbus and some commercial bus ply should be refer to as major roads
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by soundtruth(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Those Keke are only good for towns like Owerri and Aba, such a nuisance.
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Adamskuty(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Austeenxx: Why na?

What will I use in transporting my bags of garri from Mushin to FESTAC?
he will sell taxis to them at a very cheap rate

1 Like

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by PapaBrowne(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2013
There is no way ACN/APC is winning Lagos in 2015. PDP will not win Lagos either.

The cards are stacked huge against them. From Okada riders to Keke to Igbo traders to non indigenes.
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by abes(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2013
PapaBrowne: There is no way ACN/APC is winning Lagos in 2015. PDP will not win Lagos either.

The cards are stacked huge against them. From Okada riders to Keke to Igbo traders to non indigenes.

Nnamdi Chukwuemeka of APGA will win Lagos state because of keke napep ban? Please pass me that stuff let me puff.

3 Likes

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2013
Na now silverbird just dey get the news?.
It's in the lagos traffic law nah!
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by holluwai(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2013
I seriously dont understand what this fashola guy is driving it. Banning this and banning that, looks like he has forgotten that he wont be ruling lagos forever. My wife uses the keke napep to work every morning from under bridge ikeja to GRA so with this ban and no alternative, she will have walk that distance every morning? There is life after govenorship and I hope realizes so.

1 Like

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Guk: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2013
musiwa36: With the level of poverty in nigeria. It is wise to make them unemployed.

If you claim that revenue to the state from LAGBUS.

When you throw over 600,000 Okada riders out of a Job within a week. Is that a wise decision. You have created 600,000 unemployed people. in a city of just 20 million . In a day. When you look at the ripple effect to the economy it is not a wise decision. It create back crash in the economy.

Is that a wise decision. That is a stupid decision. How much is lagbus making per day, that you will create 600,000 criminal in one day.

If you claim income generation as your reason from lagbus. It is a stupid reason. Because if you have 600,000 you are better given them weekly fee for them to pay the government than put them on the unemployment market. if he claim His commissioners advise him to make that decision, do you think they merit leadership.

What type of decision is that.

What is leadership. Is a leader someone who destroy the life of thousand for just for some few people interest. Is that leadership. that is not leadership.

I dont care what US or Uk do. A wise leader most look at its environment to make wise decision. That was not a good decision.

Leadership is not about making the life of Adenuga better or Adeboye or dangote for the life of millions.. That is bad leadership.

A govt is about making many people life better and not of few.

"You are a bad leader, if you pick few for plenty, A leader satisfies majority and not a few." --- Musiwa 7/31/2013

I have been a leader most of my life from the age of 13 and I have had to lead people and make decision for them.
I will say "I am a people people and not a someone people --- Musiwa 7/31/2013

Sorry, Leaders don't reason or make Utterances like you just did. Those whom you lead need to be delivered from your inductrination

1 Like

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by boneruns(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2013
On Awolowo road, Ikeja, the ban started on monday.

1 Like

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by olarkaycee(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Wan ti ba Eko je ooooo.
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by seedord247(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2013
PapaBrowne: There is no way ACN/APC is winning Lagos in 2015. PDP will not win Lagos either.

Bro its not tooo late to embrace civilazation. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by dridowu: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu][/quote] thank u my broda, they will neva c all that

1 Like

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Kx: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2013
People transit with keke because they cannot afford to buy a car and fuel it, and they can't also afford taxi.
We have heard poverty is a disease etc.
Is fashola now trying to tell us that poverty is a sin?

2 Likes

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by komek(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2013
Pls we need to know the routes cos things will be so difficult in terms of transport in Lag o
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by segzicres(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Yall shpuld chill, it says some parts. Lets see where and where

1 Like

Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Change is never easy to accept and swallow. Lagos is definitely changing for the better.

I hope inferior goods and product would banned too. Akrika wake up and stuffs are very inhuman.
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by nydraps(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Fashola aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ γφυ trying to chase away †ђξ poor from lagos state??
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by judedwriter(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Your exellency, GBF, please be considerate. D state of umemployment is still on d increase and banning of keke-napep in some areas will worsen d situation. Some okada riders have still not forgiven u for making some of them jobless.
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by 3ace(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
I can see commercial transport workers smiling and celebrating with paraga.
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
jude d writer: Your exellency, GBF, please be considerate. D state of umemployment is still on d increase and banning of keke-napep in some areas will worsen d situation. Some okada riders have still not forgiven u for making some of them jobless.

They should learn to do decent jobs. If possible move out of Lagos, its become congested already.
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by born2boink(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Frankdamaxx: Na to simply go buy motor o, before you know it, Fashola go ban walking on the streets of Lagos.
walking have already been banned in some part of lagos, walked carelessly face ALUU
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by blocker: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2013
When is he deporting the 3cycles to Onitsha? grin
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by biodex(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2013
na waoooooooooooooooooooo............................APC..............BE CAREFUL...OOO
Re: Keke-Napep Banned In Some Lagos Commercial Areas ? by Spongia1(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: APC has come to sweep away poverty and poor people out of Lagos State.

Congratulations to Lagosians for having a God "supplied" Governor
. U av bin misinformed. This is not a good way of chasing poor people out. He ought to do it by empowerment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account / Troops Kill 55 ISWAP Top Commanders, Terrorists In Borno / Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.