Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? (895 Views)

The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by Mutaino7(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2013
please i need a mature and probably real life xperience views on this matter.
Re: Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by bellong: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Visit this thread and read people's opinion about the use of wedding ring.

https://www.nairaland.com/1330170/how-often-wear-wedding-ring

I do not use mine, it has always been in my bag. It also depends on the agreement between you and wife, if she doesn't care about the use, carry go.

There is no big deal in the use of a ring, its only a physical symbol to people that you are married.
Re: Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by greatgod2012(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2013
NO!

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2013
Funny enof I was once a sucker for rings but since after marriage,I lost interest.
Re: Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by LewsTherin: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Compulsory, no.

I don't go anywhere without mine though. Same with my Lady. This is because I love her to bits and ai'm bloody proud that I'm married to her.

Compulsory, no. Neccessary, HELL YEAH!

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by mgbeketoto: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yes o! cool IF YOU GARRRRRRRRRRIT. . . FLAUNNNNIT!!!!

It gives a sense of BELONGING AND OWNERSHIP. . .

When you see anyone with a ring. . .on the THIRD OR FOURTH FINGER. . .how do you feel?

MY FIRST THOUGHTS ARE. . . .AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. . .SOMEONE HAS THIS DUDE OR BABE! cool

Happily or Unhappily married. . .NOT MY CONSAIN! cool

3 Likes

Re: Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by pumpqin(f): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2013
depending on the meaning it holds for you.
You should note that its what you use to exchange vows.
So wedding ring can signify a convenant between married people. A reminder (of chastity).

2 Likes

Re: Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by callola: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2013
Hell no, i only wore mine when i want to see my lecturers then but now, d ring is in my box
Re: Is The Use Of Wedding Ring Compulsory? by jmoore(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Not compulsory, being faithful is compulsory

(1) (Reply)

Factor's That Killz The Happinness Of One's Marriage / Victor Igbinigie, Owner Of Gospogroove And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy. / Weird: Groom Disappears On Wedding Day, Bride Marries Guest Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.