Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed (2926 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Idokojimmy: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2013
APC’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed

…As Party Applies For INEC Registration

It's becoming crystal clear why the so-called agitators for the formation and registration of what they describe as alternative to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are hell-bent on actualizing their plot.

All Progressives Congress (APC) they call it, but from the registration details as submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), it's evident that the proposed APC, for want of a better language appears to achieve democratically same objective as being agitated by members of the dreaded Islamist fundamentalists, the Boko Haram.

This readily calls to mind, the popular view that diplomats are as essential in starting a war as soldiers are in finishing it.

There could not be a better demonstration of this fact than the official face of the APC made manifest in the list of National officers of the party as submitted to INEC.

Popular view has it that while the Boko Haram fight to Islamize Nigeria using the force option, the APC applies the democratic option should their 'military' counterparts fail.

How else can the composition of this APC Executive list be described?

The following is the list of APC National Officers.

National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim)

Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim)

National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim)

Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim)

National Publicity Secreatary.: Lai Muhammed (Muslim)

National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim)

National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim)

National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim)

National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire (Muslim)

National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim)

National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim Convert; Born and Raised in the North)

EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim)

EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim)

All as announced by Alhaji Ali Modu Sheriff (Muslim).

Is it not unconstitutional for INEC to register this ethno-religious party?

http://www.nationalnetworkonline.com/vol10n26/apc.html
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by abes(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Is PDP trying to "christianize" Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Idokojimmy: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Is this Boko Haram party?
Forgive me, but if the agenda of BH is the Islamisation of the country and a political party seeking to rule the country appears to be tacitly toeing that line, am afraid we cannot but draw a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Idokojimmy: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2013
abes: Is PDP trying to "christianize" Nigeria?

Present ur case with fact

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Juell(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Dnt worry bro, its impossicant to islamise Nigeria. Those dat tried it the past all died, starting frm Gen Murtala Mohammed, MKO Abiola and Gen Abacha. Any1 that tries it will be consumed by God's wrath.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by abes(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2013
All boko haram members caught so far are all linked to PDP, even the vice president Nama Sambo. Ask Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by pullyacap: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Stoopid thread laden with pure and unadultrated I.diocy,alarmist to say the least

Keep deluding yrself....APC is here to stay!

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by abes(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2013
Before I continue this discussion with you. Do you know why we have the Senate and house of assemblies? Let's start with that.
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by deeobserver209(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2013
I thought I was the only one who's not fooled by the antics of APC. Thank God there are many like me here. APC as we know it is a Party for the Boko haram people. Their mission is one - To Islamise Nigeria! The tools they currently used to achieve their evil plans are listed below :
- Use of Force (Boko haram)
- Party Politics ( APC)
- Witchcraft ( Brainwashing and Hypnosis)
Shine your eyes people. Alot of evil await our beloved country. Pls note that NOT all Muslims are into this evil conspiracy. Just the fanatical ones and you know them.
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2013
This is totally off-point! Nigerians are no fools; registering APC is no guarantee for winning elections at the pools and if they're doing this to attract the sympathy of the muslims in the north then we shall see!
Leave that decision to the people!
#TakeNote: Nigerians don't go to the pools because of religion, they vote base on personal integrity and good credentials! If you doubt me please ask yourself this question: how on earth did GEJ got into Aso Rock in 2011?

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by pendusky(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2013
If that is the case, then chrstians will refuse to be a part of this! I SEE PDP RULING THIS COUNTRY FOR 60 YEARS.
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by princesammmy: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2013
Are you Just knowing?
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2013
princesammmy: Are you Just knowing?
See English lolz! grin grin grin!
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Gbawe: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2013
Junk thread from a junk forumer.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Scarpon(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2013
impossible
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by mikeywise(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2013
@OP = New Abuja Boy (NAB).
@MOD pls take this thread to the trash section, thanks

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by DJDOLA(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Islamize nigeria?u guys are not serious jareee

Next topic plsssss
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Idokojimmy: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Gbawe: Junk thread from a junk forumer.

If your definition of junk is: critical analysis of human existential issues with a view to proffering solutions to it then I agree.
I have tried to expose the composition of the leadership structure of the newly registered party, which obviously project them as Islamic canvassers. If you have facts to nullify the position the thread is advancing, state it or pale into oblivion.

I don't dignify abusive comments, I teach them how to apply wisdom
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Ok! Una Don start the divide and rule campaign abi? Thank god yoruba are smart people and have people in apc unlike the last time u succeeded cos they were not part of cpc.

Everything is to "islamize" nigeria even if done under ur savior party pdp, did child marriage, sharia, Islamic banking and boko haram start under Apc? And did those things "islamize" nigeria as wankas like you claimed it will?

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by OJODEL10(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2013
NO MATTER HOW THEY TRY THEY WILL SURELY FAIL ISLAMISING NIGERIA. GOD THAT WE SERVE WILL NOT PERMITE THEM
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by OJODEL10(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2013
I WONDER WHAT THESE MUSLIMS WANT?
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by pheyikemi: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2013

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Idokojimmy:

Present ur case with fact
It is not a case, but a question. Answer it.
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by KingGeorge1: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
So sad after looking at APC National Executive infact am weeping cause i see PDP winning again, kai! no hope oh. All i see is aggrieved politicians not a single soul that will turn around the country but rather another set of looters with no visions, cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Idokojimmy: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It is not a case, but a question. Answer it.
What is the question
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by 2mch(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
The fact of the matter is, the core people who are going to vote dont care. I think we have tried religious and tribal sentiment. That has failed. See GEJ for example. Now we are looking for competence and who can get the job done. Vote what you are paid to vote for. But leave Nigerians who are looking for a better opportunity to vote change, competence and development. We are tired of being fools at 50.
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pathetic post, irascible poster..accursed liar!
Shouting wolf,wolf where there is none!
PDP's days are numbered,rather than tackle APC on
d basis of performance...they are busy encouraging
innanities and patent falsehood
APC Exco comprise 35 individuals,18Muslims,17
christians
ACN 9 Members South-West Stronghold(5 Christians
4 Muslims)
ANPP 9 Members(6 Muslim 3 Christians) a
predominantly Northern party
CPC 9 Members(6 Muslims 3 Christians) a
predominantly Northern party
A Faction of APGA 6 Members-All Christians-Due
to its being strong in d East
DPP 2 Members-Both Christians-owing to the fact
that its only visible in Delta State(The Late Sen.Pius
Ewherido was part of APC in formation
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by skyfall: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Change the name of this thread to "Nairaland for Dummies."
Re: Apc’s Secret Plot  To Islamize Nigeria Revealed by akpanoka: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
skyfall: Change the name of this thread to "Nairaland for Dummies."
Junk

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins / BREAKING NEWS: Chaos In South African Parliament - CNN / Stadiums Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.