Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Snake With A Foot Found In China - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake With A Foot Found In China (59211 Views)

The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Only In China: Snake With A Foot Foundin China (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Tobbey(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chinco snake
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by bbyboo: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
;Dno b ds snake wie u use shoe kill...no,no b ds particular one...evn jet li no for use shoe kill am. undecided
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Oluwaseun1975(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
ninja4life: Dis one na very old news,so wats ola trying to say dat dis d evidence dat snakes have legs b4 right? Lets assume its true then dat shows ur god is not so powerful as u tink cos if he is wen he cursed d snake according to ur fairytale why will a snake still possess legs is it dat his curse did not affect dis particular snake.crap well i'm sure there will be some scientific explanation for dis.assuming d bible said goats used to hav 2 heads b4 god cursed them i'm sure my christian brothers would hav started shouting wen d news came out dat a goat with two heads was born in ilorin.mtcheeew such primitive thinkers.crap one again

1 Like

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Oluwaseun1975(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
luckson3k: Dis one na very old news,so wats ola trying to say dat dis d evidence dat snakes have legs b4 right? Lets assume its true then dat shows ur god is not so powerful as u tink cos if he is wen he cursed d snake according to ur fairytale why will a snake still possess legs is it dat his curse did not affect dis particular snake.crap well i'm sure there will be some scientific explanation for dis.assuming d bible said goats used to hav 2 heads b4 god cursed them i'm sure my christian brothers would hav started shouting wen d news came out dat a goat with two heads was born in ilorin.mtcheeew such primitive thinkers.crap one again

You're a BIG FOOL .......Ode buruku

You are a fool
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=ninja4life]Dis one na very old news,so wats ola trying to say dat dis d evidence dat snakes have legs b4 right? Lets assume its true then dat shows ur god is not so powerful as u tink cos if he is wen he cursed d snake according to ur fairytale why will a snake still possess legs is it dat his curse did not affect dis particular snake.crap well i'm sure there will be some scientific explanation for dis.assuming d bible said goats used to hav 2 heads b4 god cursed them i'm sure my christian brothers would hav started shouting wen d news came out dat a goat with two heads was born in ilorin.mtcheeew such primitive thinkers.crap one again[/quote

Too much of Alomo and skunk is very bad. So u are still one of those retarded fellows that think God is not for real. Well if he's not for real what makes u think he's powerless ?? U need to sleep
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by quinty(f): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dis one is strong ... China of life

1 Like

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by gboyegab: 5:45am On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Oluwaseun1975][/quote] defend ur shi* wiv points and facts,u can STFU if u can't, u don't need to insult.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Zholar(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2013
Na wah o..... This world full of mistery sad sad
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by sleekberry(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2013
That must have been a genetic disorder
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by ooman(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Christians are really dumb... this is really remnant of Adam's snake? smh

1 Like

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by Taiwo20(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Now I believe the saying in Yoruba movies that
"Ejo lowo 'nu" i.e snake get hand inside
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by LordReed(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Looks more like thee snake's meal had a hand sticking out of it's belly.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by DDon11: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
It has been known that scientist can genetically modify certain reptiles and snakes to grow organs on their body, so if a snake has hands, it's no big deal.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by ooman(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Taiwo20: Now I believe the saying in Yoruba movies that

whatever made them say that, well its been confirmed now wink perhaps they also witnessed such mutation
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
ooman:

whatever made them say that, well its been confirmed now wink perhaps they also witnessed such mutation

You should know by now that the snake has no leg to stand on.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Why isn't this creature done with evolving yet?

Who said it has anything to do with evolution?
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Snake with foot found in China! Remnant from before the 'fall' when snakes actually HAD legs?

Dean Qiongxiu, 66, said she discovered the reptile clinging to the wall of her bedroom with its talons in the middle of the night. "I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw," said Mrs Duan of Suining, southwest China.

Mrs Duan said she was so scared she grabbed a shoe and beat the snake to death before preserving its body in a bottle of alcohol.

The snake – 16 inches long and the thickness of a little finger – is now being studied at the Life Sciences Department at China's West Normal University in Nanchang.

Snake expert Long Shuai said: "It is truly shocking but we won't know the cause until we've conducted an autopsy."
A more common mutation among snakes is the growth of a second head, which occurs in a similar way to the formation of Siamese twins in humans.

Such animals are often caught and preserved as lucky tokens but have very little chance of surviving in the wild anyway, especially as the heads have a tendency to attack each other.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/6187320/Snake-with-foot-found-in-China.html

Saviour's crossing.

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
ninja4life:

Dis one na very old news,so wats ola trying to say dat dis d evidence dat snakes have legs b4 right? Lets assume its true then dat shows ur god is not so powerful as u tink cos if he is wen he cursed d snake according to ur fairytale why will a snake still possess legs is it dat his curse did not affect dis particular snake.crap well i'm sure there will be some scientific explanation for dis.assuming d bible said goats used to hav 2 heads b4 god cursed them i'm sure my christian brothers would hav started shouting wen d news came out dat a goat with two heads was born in ilorin.mtcheeew such primitive thinkers.crap once again

Isn't it possible that this was left as a reminder that the serpent had no leg to stand on?
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by onyennawiz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Can that be called EVOLUTION!!!
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2013
onyennawiz:

Can that be called EVOLUTION!!!

Some may call it devolution.
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2013

all types ov weird news na nairaland u go 4 find am

Know you now where to come when you are itching for weird news. cheesy
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Taiwo20:

E get as e be. undecided
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
LordReed:

Looks more like thee snake's meal had a hand sticking out of it's belly.

The dead that they thought they had buried has a leg stuck out! shocked
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by fennels007(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2014
You need re-examination

ninja4life: Dis one na very old news,so wats ola trying to say dat dis d evidence dat snakes have legs b4 right? Lets assume its true then dat shows ur god is not so powerful as u tink cos if he is wen he cursed d snake according to ur fairytale why will a snake still possess legs is it dat his curse did not affect dis particular snake.crap well i'm sure there will be some scientific explanation for dis.assuming d bible said goats used to hav 2 heads b4 god cursed them i'm sure my christian brothers would hav started shouting wen d news came out dat a goat with two heads was born in ilorin.mtcheeew such primitive thinkers.crap once again
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Snakes are weird creatures. This copperhead snake bites itself even with its head severed from it's body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISPCmdPWR9E
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Taiwo20:

Na leg this snake get inside. grin
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
ninja4life:

Dis one na very old news,so wats ola trying to say dat dis d evidence dat snakes have legs b4 right? Lets assume its true then dat shows ur god is not so powerful as u tink cos if he is wen he cursed d snake according to ur fairytale why will a snake still possess legs is it dat his curse did not affect dis particular snake.crap well i'm sure there will be some scientific explanation for dis.assuming d bible said goats used to hav 2 heads b4 god cursed them i'm sure my christian brothers would hav started shouting wen d news came out dat a goat with two heads was born in ilorin.mtcheeew such primitive thinkers.crap once again

I'm sure you will hail the mainstream news depicted below as 'breaking news' undecided

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2015
lagerwhenindoubt:

Simple matter some drunk iguana thought the snake was its sleeping wife and decided to have a go. a year later, this baby was born

Haba!
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

If na naija d picture and video 4 don flood nairaland: 'old woman turns to snake while walking on third mainland bridge'

But mainstream media would say "Brave snake saved fish from drowning" as is depicted in the post above. wink
Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by ymoysyly: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yes, you can now buy whatever you need right at where you are. its just a click to purchase. www.relaytraders.com making online shopping easier.

www.relaytraders.com

Re: Snake With A Foot Found In China by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Here's the four legged fossil snake

http://creation.com/4-legged-snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) / Science Section LIBRARY / Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.