Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Kenyan Lawyer Takes Isreal To Court Over Jesus Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Lawyer Takes Isreal To Court Over Jesus Death (670 Views)

How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? / Kenyan Lawyer Takes Isreal To Court Over Jesus Crucifixion. / Kenyan Lawyer Takes State Of Israel, Jews To Hague Over Jesus' Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lawyer Takes Isreal To Court Over Jesus Death by justchill(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2013
LIKE SERIOUSLY shocked
KENYAN LAWYER TAKES ISRAEL, JEWS TO COURT OVER JESUS DEATH.
A Kenyan lawyer has filed a petition with the International
Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague, suggesting that the trial
and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and the state of Israel among others should be held responsible.
Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (Emperor of Rome 42 BC-37AD), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel. “Evidence today is on record in the bible, and you cannot discredit the bible,” Indidis said. “I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidis said. “His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”
Indidis named the states of Italy and Israel in the lawsuit because upon the attainment of independence, the two states incorporated the laws of the Roman Empire, those in force at the time of the Crucifixion.
He is challenging the mode of questioning used during Jesus’ trial, prosecution, hearing and sentencing; the form of punishment meted out on him while undergoing judicial proceedings and the substance of the information used to convict him.
Indidis says he wants to establish what crime Jesus was charged with and prays that the court decides “that the proceedings before the Roman courts were a nullity in law for they did not conform to the rule of law at the material time and any time thereafter.” “Some of those present spat in his face, struck him with their fists, slapped him, taunted him, and pronounced him worthy of death,”
Indidis added.
When Jesus died, Indidis insists he was not given an opportunity to be heard. “I am suing as a friend,” he said. Indidis insisting on the validity of his case, said, “I know with a matter of fact and truth we have a good case with a high probability of success and I hope it is done in my lifetime.”

Hague speaks
A spokesperson from the ICJ said, “The ICJ has no jurisdiction for such a case. The ICJ settles disputes between states. It is not even theoretically possible for us to consider this case.” shocked shocked shocked shocked

Source:http://www.jpost.com/International/Kenyan-lawyer-takes-State-of-Israel-Jews-to-Hague-over-Jesus-death-321555
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Takes Isreal To Court Over Jesus Death by Caracta(f): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
He is seeking for attention. Wants to be interviewed by CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, etc. Anything for fame.

Methinks, they need to check his head for roaches cool
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Takes Isreal To Court Over Jesus Death by Futureleader1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls this should be moved to jokes secthons and come to think of it, this could fetch me some cool cash if i tell a joke with it on stage
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Takes Isreal To Court Over Jesus Death by harlos: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why wasn't he alive at the time of Jesus maybe they won't be crucified with jesus.

JOBLESS MAN. angry
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Takes Isreal To Court Over Jesus Death by butterflyy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Like WTF is he thinking. Anybody that paticipated in in Jesus's judgement and crucifixion is dead n forgotten

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead / Should Pastors Know What People Or Church Members Give? / 4-simple Principles Anybody Can Apply To Always Receive From God (revelation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.