Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (45511 Views)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by chagga(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
The Plateau State Police Command, on Wednesday, said it had arrested a 17-year-old minor, who allegedly killed her husband over his sexual urges.

The deceased, Lawal Bala (26) was allegedly strangled by the minor as he slept on their matrimonial bed on July 8, 2013.

The minor, who is in police custody where she narrated her ordeal, said,  ”He was sleeping with me six times in a day. I kept complaining to him that I could not stand his sexual urge but he refused to listen to my plea; no family member was ready to help me, so I did what I did.”

She said that she regretted killing him, but that she thought that was the only option left for her to free herself from the pains she was passing through.

“I have realised my mistake and have repented of my sin; all I want is for the authorities to allow me to go home,” she said.

The suspect revealed that she was already two months pregnant for her late husband and would want to go home to take care of herself till delivery.

Chris Olakpe, the state Commissioner of Police confirmed the incident.

Olakpe said that when the matter was reported, and the minor arrested, she denied committing the offence.

“But in the cause of investigations, she later confessed to committing the crime and gave reasons,” Olakpe said.

The commissioner noted that the offence was culpable homicide and that she would soon be prosecuted at the Juvenile Court. And Someone is advocating for under age marriage smh
http://telegraphng.com/2013/08/under-aged-bride-kills-husband-over-hyperactive-libido/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

3 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by OmniSparrow: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nice 1. 6 times a day...e be wan scarra d pvssy finish. In his next lyf, he would avoid marryin under-aged gals. Yerima...u next.

25 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by abdulaz: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hahahahaha... Culpable homicide

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by heed101(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Buratashi @ work.

angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by U4unique(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
I wish Yerima will marry this kind of girl.

109 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by idrisolaide(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
This one get as he be O oo!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by momodub: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
na foood 6 times a day angry

5 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by venorite(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
6times shocked shocked shocked dis girl toto for don wide finish and these abokis dey get oversize di*k....damn I give up

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by DollyParton1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
I wish all child bride can do this.
Yerima would have been rotting in the grave by now.

22 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by pboiskinpy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
6times a day na overdose na....kpatakpata 3times a day no badt......btw...RIP to the dead...

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by sarutobie(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan!..

12 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Smhart1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Everking(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
End time
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by slimyem: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
U4unique: I wish Yerima will marry this kind of girl.
Yeah. Similar fate awaits him

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wow. Let's see
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by YvonneDiamond(f): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Too bad
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by statrboiTolu(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kai eiya* d guy for dey act mojo na!!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by xynerise: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hahahahhahahahahahaha

46 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
6 times? haba habatically. My daughter, you are truly free now.

5 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by strangest(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Self protection is not a crime... Next case!!

12 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Burger01(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Six WHAT a day!!! Na moin moin angry

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Arysexy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yerima beware!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by funshybam(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mtscheww ...only six times daily? when i dey wire my "ELEJETUTU" ten times daily

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by HezronLorraine(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Culpable homicide.interesting.
This is a sign of what many of those girls go through each day in the hands of these men.
Nobody was ready to take up he cause as she was helpless,she had no option but to free herself of the burden.

Yerima's is next in line.when his Egyptian minor is 17,she will do the same to him.

The annoying thing is they marry this girls,and still can't treat them rights,respect their wishes.
Total surbodination is demanded.they keep choking them up with kids.the essence of marriage they don't feel.

one day one day,9/11 style will visit that Senate.

10 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by easyz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Na push up him dey do na
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
chineke? 6 times a day? ewo!!!
am not sure he has a job!
his mind must b full of s.ex! s.ex!! s.ex!!! while his mates are tinking high.
rest in pieces!(R.I.P) angry

11 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by scarface25: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
i guess this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
What is the maximum per day? One, two or much?
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by joshuaidibia(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
My dear. If the police dnt 4gv u. God has 4given. I also. And i tel u,u did a nice job. Kudos. 007

13 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by abu0710102013: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Did d reporter said it was a muslim. MAY B U 4GOT TO ASK THAT QUESTION

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Omen100(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Everking: End time

you may not be far from the gospel truth you know

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I End The The Relationship? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.