Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,943 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (45503 Views)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Wahala90: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmmmmmm!

4 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: Sex six times evryday?? Fat lie angry besides a 17-yr-old GIRL is not a kid. she'd face the wrath of the law!!
U say this, because u are not in her shoes. Do you realy knw hw it feels like, not to have a say in ur life?? But, am against murder. She shld ve run away from that marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: Sex six times evryday?? Fat lie angry besides a 17-yr-old GIRL is not a kid. she'd face the wrath of the law!!
You have Cerebral Malaria! angry

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by toshmann(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Samoo01: Apparently, it seems like no single Nairalander understands the magnitude of the offence the young lady has committed and the consequences thereof. Going by the comments so far, that is.

Pathetic, much?

As much as I'm against child marriage or pediatric S€Xual exposure, I'll still insist that killing someone is equally immoral.
However, it's a wee bit far fetched to expect moral standards in nairaland I guess.

I reject this girls action.

3 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
That's a heroic act, She actually save millions of North under age from their so called religious under age marriage..... SHE DID IT WHEN THE WHOLE NIGERIA NEED SUMFIN TO TALK ABOUT, As if our legislature have brains they should allow the Babe to go Scott free.

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by ignis: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
If this late dude is really a muslim, he will be enjoying on the other side with 72 heavenly endowed virgins.

At the rate of six times sex a day, it will take (simple mathematics 72÷6= 12) 12 days to have sex with all of them, provided he sleeps with six different virgins everyday.

But my fear is just that he might not have access to BURANTASHI over there in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by owolabifunke14(f): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
shocked shocked Six times a day! My tight something go come expand? No way! He better go for old big women if he's that addicted to sweet punny. I no marry that kind man.

3 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
toshmann:

As much as I'm against child marriage or pediatric S€Xual exposure, I'll still insist that killing someone is equally immoral.
However, it's a wee bit far fetched to expect moral standards in nairaland I guess.

I reject this girls action.
get rout joo, but I no like say she kill him but what of if the guy kill the girl with SEX abi
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Moneylender: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nigerian Senates must hear this. Shameful set of unlawful makers cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by sunstyle(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
na horse im be no be human being again o, imagine six time in a day d guy did not knw his field. His suppose 2 be acting blue firm.anyway Rip.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
child's marriage at work next,
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Dstar1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
That serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by RedCard1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Nice 1. 6 times a day...e be wan scarra d pvssy finish. In his next lyf, he would avoid marry under-aged gals.
I wish I could give you a thousand likes. The guy been wan finish the girl thing o. Her thing go don wide finish.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
mehn that Jos wether can make a man to go sexually freaky...it can ressurect a retired libido into overdrive mode in a matter of seconds!! damn

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by eyenCalabar(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
May God help Nigeria. I don't really know what we have done to deserve all these.

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
What makes you think that sex six times a day is unachievable for a man using enhancement?undecided.

Even couples and lovers that are passionately in love with each other can achieve that, though with time the urge begins to dwindle down due to over familiarity, as man shall not live by bread alone grin

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Aromas: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
owolabifunke14: shocked shocked Six times a day! My tight something go come expand? No way! He better go for old big women if he's that addicted to sweet punny. I no marry that kind man.

Na lie jare u wey b say every angle nah u dey, Elejetutu, Omo2shan. Ehnnn back 2d mata, but dat guy dey crase o unto weytin now? 6 times a day ewoooo. Mennnn dis guy don finish dat place o
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by ChristKid1: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
owolabifunke14: shocked shocked Six times a day! My tight something go come expand? No way! He better go for old big women if he's that addicted to sweet punny. I no marry that kind man.

your tight wetin

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Austeenxx: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
6ix times per day? shocked shocked

I figured, 5 minutes for every round. 5 minutes X 6 = 30 minutes sex everyday. grin grin

The dude is lazy. grin grin

My thoughts o! grin
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by konn: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Samoo01: Apparently, it seems like no single Nairalander understands the magnitude of the offence the young lady has committed and the consequences thereof. Going by the comments so far, that is.

Pathetic, much?

so she should have waited till the man kill her with forced sex everyday?

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by dasparrow: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Post

This is what happens when some men have s.ex.ual urges so high, that being married to one of them sex addicts becomes a curse and not a blessing. The problem here is, she did report to her family members yet none came to her rescue. You see why I always laugh at Nigerians and their crappy marriages? If our people are not killing their wives for not giving them children or male children, then their wives are killing their husbands because they are addicted to sex. Anyways, they should set the girl free. If you are addicted to sex, get yourself an ashawo. Don't wear out someone's private part.

3 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Aniewise: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
dey shld dis senator Yerima
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by francisbiz: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
I wish the man was yerima!
As a minor what would be her status in terms of legal trial?

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Oxygenmayo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
6 times a day haba why nah? Is he jobless? has he turned her to a sex machine? may God have mercy on the poor late guy. is what child marriage has caused him...early marriage...early grave

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by kliq(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Allow u to go home ke?

“I have realised my mistake and have repented of my sin; all I want is for the authorities to allow me to go home,” she said.

Ok Miss/Mrs Minor u can now go home...pathetic story tho undecided
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by kolaoloye(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
francisbiz: I wish the man was yerima!
As a minor what would be her status in terms of legal trial?

Go and sin no more,shikenah.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Bright2(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
This man is just wicked,he should have married 3 wives since he doesn't want 2 sleep!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by kliq(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lmao...crazy

Austeenxx: 6ix times per day? shocked shocked

I figured, 5 minutes for every round. 5 minutes X 6 = 30 minutes sex everyday. grin grin

The dude is lazy. grin grin

My thoughts o! grin
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Aniewise: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
dey shld dis 2 senator Yerima cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by owolabifunke14(f): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chris†Kid:

your tight wetin
My tight birth or urinary canal. Yes am proud of its tightness
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by tintingz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Weselion: 6 times? haba habatically. My daughter, you are truly free now.
Free from where... She's heading to jail straight, murder is a case.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by slap1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Six times a day? I thought they are fasting? Was he plugged in Kainji Dam?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.