Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (45510 Views)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by abuchisimon(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
serves him right.a badoo girl, tuale.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by chucky234(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
After reading this story, senators will certainly have a change of mind on the Child marriage bill knowingly fully well that a minor is also skilled killer.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
6 times a day? shockedshocked with a 17 yr old for that matter. He deserves what he got...mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
I wish she would have cut off his joystick and make him suffer for life. Death is not enough for him.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by LEGEND7466(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Clitoris:
Are you a virgin like me? grin
WHICH KINDA USERNAME U GET.....SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by HenryQuest(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
heed101: Buratashi @ work.

angry angry
kai! You are soooo funny!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by LEGEND7466(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Clitoris:
Are you a virgin like me? grin
WHICH KINDA USERNAME U GET.....SMH!!!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by tintingz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
adepojuot: [s]Characteristics of Muslims:1,bombing 2 terrorist activities 3 under age marriage campaign 4 forcing there satanic religion on people 5 jungle justice called saria law. Islam is indeed religion of peace.[/s]
CRAP!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
oh my God dat man b a dog o

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by bokohalal(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
She is not going home till sometime in the future.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by rindee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Shege Yaro embarassedShege Yaro

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Borat1: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is a 17 year old minor strangling a 26 year old man he was STRANGLED not poisoned or stabbed grin
After ej@culating 6 times which power you wan take defend yourself....fishhead

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by sparta(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
sharp girl, its kill or be killed!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by MrAboki: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013

Shes Free at last... grin

4 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by beautiful80: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
@abu (Did d reporter said it was a muslim. MAY B U 4GOT TO ASK THAT QUESTION) yes she is a muslim living in gangare wher muslims live n her religion should not be a question here
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
the girl commited PREMEDITATED murder pure and simple, the fact that she strangled a man sleeping without the dude waking up to defend himself suggests that the guy has been heavily drugged, and six times daily sex everyday is hard to believe, its not a motive that is strong enough for such, the instinctive response to such is to run away, and also frequent sex between newly married couples INLOVE is not unheard of. lastly, a 26 yo guy and 17yo girl relationship is not exactly child marriage, i hate child marriage but the girl has other motives for killing the dude, she is just palying to the current popular sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Oyinmyddo(f): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dis is just d beginning, Yerima should start digging his own grave

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by IAMBREEZY: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Haha Yerima don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Kinikini: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
@adepojuot,

Please don't think your are an adult because you are not. You need to grow up and grow a broader picture of life and respect for others regardless their faith and tribe.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by toprealman: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wish Yerima will get a bride like this.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by horlabiyi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Discharge And Acquitted. You are free to go home. This is a strong warning to Yerima.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by sage2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
1 million gbosa for that kid. She is free at last.

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by sage2(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
nkowalo: oh my God dat man b a dog o

Do you want the police to release him to you? I know some women will gladly say yes.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by lepasharon(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
This!

crackhaus: This story dey one kind oo..

Deceased was 26, 'child bride' is 17(not a child) and how long they were married is missing from that report. Excuse my saying this but most girls at 17 probably dated guys in that age bracket(23-26) at some point.

It is murder, plain & simple and there's the possibility she exaggerated the number of times he had sxx with her in a day (or is it not six rounds she meant; one for each of the six times?). I mean most girls will enjoy doing six rounds at a time and most guys won't, so go figure. Plus at 17, she should be craving and enjoying sex fully. Her excuse may just not be only sex IMO, the guy was a young fellow too so WTh..

Finally, I want to know how a 17 year old girl got enough strength to strangle & choke a man successfully without first demobilizing his capability to react somehow. My point being she planned her act perfectly and as such, she can't be tried as a kid (remember she's 17, one year shy of being a constitutionally recognized adult).

Now all these ridiculous responses of mine just proves beyond any reasonable doubt how much of a ridiculous story this is and how much of a ridiculous case it will be.

#Thankyou #Dontmention

I think its propaganda!
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by DEGREE2466(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
the comments so far shows that some people dont cogitate before the talk was the girl forced to marry the man? If i were the parents the girl should be ready to join the man to deliver the baby for him there! But on a second thought i could she strangle the man without the man escaping her? This girl must be a witch!!!

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by sage2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Self defense I guess. A good team of criminal lawyers will get her off the hook. Besides, she is a minor. Meanwhile, I am assembling crack team of prison breakers to free her. I have got 3 volunteers already. We are looking at 7.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by Ab025(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Many people here in NL are hypocrates o...are there not gals here in NL that were already having sex like 4 times a day when they were 17yrs old?

Is it not just becos dis gal is married and didn't enjoy it that all of u are making dis noise?

There are many ladies of that age in naija that are not married that doing it free more than 6 times a day wit every guy in their area and are even lookin for more

Talk abt hypocracy.....#
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by MrAboki: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
rigormortis: the girl commited PREMEDITATED murder pure and simple, the fact that she strangled a man sleeping without the dude waking up to defend himself suggests that the guy has been heavily drugged, and six times daily sex everyday is hard to believe, its not a motive that is strong enough for such, the instinctive response to such is to run away, and also frequent sex between newly married couples INLOVE is not unheard of. lastly, a 26 yo guy and 17yo girl relationship is not exactly child marriage, i hate child marriage but the girl has other motives for killing the dude, she is just palying to the current popular sentiments

The girl commited Premeditated Murder... #FACT!!

Her only plea would be 'Temporary Insanity' or 'Post Traumatic Stress Disorder'...
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by lawak: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Since the guy is no longer alive to state his own side of the story, I choose not to believe the girl's story. she should be further tested for insanity and subsequently face the consequences of her action.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by obinwannenanka: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
slimyem: Yeah. Similar fate awaits him
yeah he deserves it grin
slimyem: Yeah. Similar fate awaits him
yeah he deserves it

1 Like

Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by lertee(f): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
All the foolish people saying she did the right thing,how many of you will serve jail term with her by next year,she doesn't hve two names, she is a murderer,she is fully aware of what she did if not so why would she deny at. First and later confeSs to the crime,this is no child marriage,,she is 17 nd the boy was 26,,majority of you girls started hving sex before that age 17 so what is the fuss about her being married aat that age. If she knows that killing is the only way she could free herself then she should be rEady to face the law.....evil girl.
Re: Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau by blackbeau1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
She should have made him chew his eyeballs before killing him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I End The The Relationship? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.