Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor (5981 Views)

Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by AllRoundGist: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cossy Orjiakor just won't give it a break. The boobilicious nollywood actress/songstress sure knows how to dream big. When Nicki Minaj's engagement to Dj Khaled went viral, a fan of Cossy wrote on Twitter "If Dj Khalid proposed to Nicki Minaj...what next? +DON JAZZY proposing to @cossydiva ?"

Cossy, who wouldn't let such an opportunity to express her feelings slide, replied "@DONJAZZY with that kind of diamond my answer is yes yes yes...."

#Don Jazzy, plz.....console Cossy with a diamond engagement friendship ring.

Meanwhile, she didn't stop there, she went ahead to tweet a message to Dj Khaled and wished she was in Nicki Minaj's shoes. "@djkhaled I will marry you if nicky say no. wish someone will pop that question just d way u did with those big diamond...." Trust naija peeps, this her last tweet got some not so pleasant response from her fans.
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/08/with-nicki-minajs-type-of-engagement.html#more

Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by U4unique(f): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Who is even going to marry this kind of woman as wife.
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by ehiblessing(f): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls stop dreaming and wake up
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ekolomba Demba cheesy
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by yunx(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Shebi Dj Khaled is a Muslim ,,, he Marry Cossy na Big Boobz and Nicki for the Yansh of Life
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by dplomaticVal: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
wHo'z Cossy e she a' gospel singer??
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
..See jamb question undecidedthe silly moderator who calls himself crazyman.(aka NACC/ cathoic hater tongue)
*eyes rolling*hmmmm wit that kind of name he sure gonna marry such a b*tch!!!cuz he's a d*g!

U4unique: Who is even going to marry this kind of woman as wife.
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
I no even see face fo that pic
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by dplomaticVal: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
The smart gyal wnts to kil 2birds wiv one stone.
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by 3ace(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dis confused girl don come again o. The last time, it was Mikel, now DJ Khalid
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by 3ace(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dis confused girl don come again o. The last time, it was Mikel, now DJ Khalid. So who go be next? Banky w?
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by ikekings(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mehn!!! Dose bo*obs are busty... Me likey!!! grin grin grin
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by Boll2010: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: wHo'z Cossy e she a' gospel singer??
she's d lead vocal 4 yinka ayefele band
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by Boll2010: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: wHo'z Cossy e she a' gospel singer??
she's united states secretary general
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Who no like better thing. dream on jare
. Nobody shud wake her oOo°˚˚°.
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]even fake aluminum plated ring 2 big 4 dis opiotus . in chinwentalagu voice[/size]
Re: 'with Nicki Minaj's Engagement Ring, I Will Marry Don Jazzy' - Cossy Orjiakor by FunnyPikincom(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Silverdam Should Be Sexiest Male Nairalander? Photos! / Stop Acting Like A Kid - Akon Replied M.I Abaga / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Have The Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.