Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS (60857 Views)

Superbug Deadlier Than AIDS Spreading / Kidney Disease More Prevalent Cause Of Death In Nigeria Than Aids And Malaria / Cancer Kills Faster Than Hiv/aids. Which One Do You Pray For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by illuminatigroup: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Testimony about Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my hepatitis b, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like Many people have the hepatitis b cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Fedex Online Service delivery, he gave my details to the Fedex Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested hepatitis b negative, if you are hepatitis b patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com or call his contant phone number +2349032406938 thank you all and be blessed
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by lisamancy: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Herbal cure email: draweosaharbalcurehome@gmail.com or draweosaharbalcurehome@yahoo.com. tell:+2348138283938. Hello friends!!!! my name is LISA MANCY am from USA ,i am 40 years old. pleas my viewers help me share this great and wonderful testimony to the general public on how i got cured from my sickness called (HERPES SIMPLEX) by DR AWEOSA healing herbal medicine , I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX) for good 6 mount now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the constant pain. all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no longer interesting to me any more but I just pray to God every day to accept my soul when ever I die, luckily to me , my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure (HERPES SIMPLEX) even any kind disease like HERPES SIMPLEX,CANCER, and HIV/AIDS ) she helped me out on everything, the great Dr AWE-OSA only ask for my Details and some items , so that he can prepare a Herbal medicine for me and send it to me in my country , which he did.. so after two days of getting the medicine and taking it as prescribe to me from him , I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally , i started experiencing changes all over my Body as the great DR AWE-OSA assured me that i should go for medical check up that i have been cured, so after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed , behold it was TRUE and i was very Happy ,so if you have HERPES SIMPLEX, CANCER, HIV/AIDS or any kind of sickness YOU HAVE , you can contact him now for any illness get cured, i advice you all to contact him on Via mail at (draweosaharbalcurehome@outlook.com or draweosaharbalcurehome@yahoo.com) Good luck

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by lisamancy: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Herbal cure email: draweosaharbalcurehome@gmail.com or draweosaharbalcurehome@yahoo.com. tell:+2348138283938. Hello friends!!!! my name is LISA MANCY am from USA ,i am 40 years old. pleas my viewers help me share this great and wonderful testimony to the general public on how i got cured from my sickness called (HERPES SIMPLEX) by DR AWEOSA healing herbal medicine , I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX) for good 6 mount now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the constant pain. all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no longer interesting to me any more but I just pray to God every day to accept my soul when ever I die, luckily to me , my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure (HERPES SIMPLEX) even any kind disease like HERPES SIMPLEX,CANCER, and HIV/AIDS ) she helped me out on everything, the great Dr AWE-OSA only ask for my Details and some items , so that he can prepare a Herbal medicine for me and send it to me in my country , which he did.. so after two days of getting the medicine and taking it as prescribe to me from him , I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally , i started experiencing changes all over my Body as the great DR AWE-OSA assured me that i should go for medical check up that i have been cured, so after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed , behold it was TRUE and i was very Happy ,so if you have HERPES SIMPLEX, CANCER, HIV/AIDS or any kind of sickness YOU HAVE , you can contact him now for any illness get cured, i advice you all to contact him on Via mail at (draweosaharbalcurehome@outlook.com or draweosaharbalcurehome@yahoo.com) Good luck..

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by simi4me(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by evelynmendoza: 2:40am On Jan 26, 2016
evelynmendozavasques01@gmail.comThanks to my friend that lead me to Great Dr Okaka,I'm so grateful to Great Dr Okaka for healing me, My name is Evelyn Mendoza Vasques from Spain. I was diagnose with Breast cancer in FEB 2013 and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped issues, but only damaged my immune system and frustrated me. I came across Great Dr Okaka through several testimonies of his spiritual power and herbs cure and I was able to contact him at: (okakatemple03@hotmail.com) I'm here to let every one know that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total change in my health, with Great Dr Okaka spiritual power and herbs cure, I have experience a total transformation in my health after Great Dr Okaka cast healing spell on me. for all cancer patient that live in the America region and Europe at large,Great Dr Okaka can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. contact him on his E-mail: (okakatemple03@hotmail.com) and his website: http://greatokakatemple.webs.com
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by 12Mary: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
I want to thank Dr Osele for the herbal medicine he gave to me and my sister, i and my sister have been suffering from chronic Hepatitis B for the past 10years and ever since we were infected with this disease,we have been in tears everyday, but to God be the glory that we are both heal with the herbal medicine that Dr Osele gave to me and my sister when i contacted him,i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to every of our disease has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer who live in South Africa, on his email address: healthmedicallab@gmail.com or whatsapp no. +27846531636, with him all your pains and troubles will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my sister are cured of chronic Hepatitis B, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Osele for his healing hands upon my life and my sister, he has all the cure to all manner of diseases like HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B all types of cancer (HPV) , Gonorrhea, Diabetes,herpes and many more, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. contact his Email: healthmedicallab@gmail.com whatsapp no. +27846531636
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by RenataFred: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hey Dr Suku is real and he's powerful herbal treatment..After been in pain and sorrow for over 6 years it was Dr Suku that cured me from Herpes Simplex Virus, I got infected with Herpes Simplex Disease in 2010 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure me but all was in avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal medicine from Africa who have and herbal medicine to cure all kinds of deadly diseases including Walter,HIV AIDS, ALS, HPV, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea,Hepatitis B etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email,greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent it to me via DHL Delivery when i received this herbal medicine portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 weeks, I am now Herpes Negative.his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com all thanks to Dr Suku. Contact this great herbalist called Dr Suku or contact his Mobil number +2348074839242 via his web/site: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku.

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by JasonTyler: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Dr Suku herbal cure is 100% Guarantee percent sure to cure your HEPATITIS B,He is only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Disease.my wife was having HEPATITIS B for more than 5 year when i met Dr Suku online how on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my wife situation to him lo and behold my wife was cure with his herbal medicine and now we are living happily, so to anyone issue on herpes challenges i advised that you contact greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com he can also cure any disease such as HIV/AIDS HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES HE is the great herbalist man called Dr.Suku i must say a big thanks for curing my wife disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobil number +2348074839242 visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by kendrickreaves: 2:13am On Sep 09, 2016
hello everyone in this forum, i will keep sharing my own experience with the world what Dr Silver has done for me, he cure my HERPES VIRUS . i was suffering from HERPES VIRUS for more than 3years until i got the email of this great herbal doctor from the internet and choose to give him a trial to see if he can really help me. to my greatest surprise this man help me with his herbal medicine and now my pains are all gone, i went to the hospital to do some test and the result came out negative. i am free from my HERPES VIRUS sickness and i a very happy now, i will like you to email him if you are suffering from any STD on his email: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by kendrickreaves: 2:16am On Sep 09, 2016
hello everyone in this forum, i will keep sharing my own experience with the world what Dr Silver has done for me, he cure my HERPES VIRUS . i was suffering from HERPES VIRUS for more than 3years until i got the email of this great herbal doctor from the internet and choose to give him a trial to see if he can really help me. to my greatest surprise this man help me with his herbal medicine and now my pains are all gone, i went to the hospital to do some test and the result came out negative. i am free from my HERPES VIRUS sickness and i a very happy now, i will like you to email him if you are suffering from any STD on his email: drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com

Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by Princeakin4u: 4:25am On Sep 09, 2016
PRODUCTS FOR HEPATITIS
VIRUS CAPSULES, MORINGA CAPSULES, LYME IMMUNE SYSTEM COMBO

SUPPORT PRODUCTS
SHARK LIVER OIL, SUPREME IMMUNE BOOSTER, JAPANESE GREEN TEA

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HEPATITIS

A: Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver. The condition can be self-limiting or can progress to fibrosis (scarring), cirrhosis or liver cancer. Hepatitis viruses are the most common cause of hepatitis in the world but other infections, toxic substances (e.g. alcohol, certain drugs), and autoimmune diseases can also cause hepatitis.

There are 5 main hepatitis viruses, referred to as types A, B, C, D and E. These 5 types are of greatest concern because of the burden of illness and death they cause and the potential for outbreaks and epidemic spread. In particular, types B and C lead to chronic disease in hundreds of millions of people and, together, are the most common cause of liver cirrhosis and cancer.

Hepatitis A and E are typically caused by ingestion of contaminated food or water. Hepatitis B, C and D usually occur as a result of parenteral contact with infected body fluids. Common modes of transmission for these viruses include receipt of contaminated blood or blood products, invasive medical procedures using contaminated equipment and for hepatitis B transmission from mother to baby at birth, from family member to child, and also by sexual contact.

Acute infection may occur with limited or no symptoms, or may include symptoms such as jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes), dark urine, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.

Q: What are the different hepatitis viruses?

A: Scientists have identified 5 unique hepatitis viruses, identified by the letters A, B, C, D, and E. While all cause liver disease, they vary in important ways.

Hepatitis A virus (HAV) is present in the faeces of infected persons and is most often transmitted through consumption of contaminated water or food. Certain sex practices can also spread HAV. Infections are in many cases mild, with most people making a full recovery and remaining immune from further HAV infections. However, HAV infections can also be severe and life threatening. Most people in areas of the world with poor sanitation have been infected with this virus. Safe and effective vaccines are available to prevent HAV.

Hepatitis B virus (HBV) is transmitted through exposure to infective blood, Fluid, and other body fluids. HBV can be transmitted from infected mothers to infants at the time of birth or from family member to infant in early childhood. Transmission may also occur through transfusions of HBV-contaminated blood and blood products, contaminated injections during medical procedures, and through injection drug use. HBV also poses a risk to healthcare workers who sustain accidental needle stick injuries while caring for infected-HBV patients. Safe and effective vaccines are available to prevent HBV.

Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is mostly transmitted through exposure to infective blood. This may happen through transfusions of HCV-contaminated blood and blood products, contaminated injections during medical procedures, and through injection drug use. Sexual transmission is also possible, but is much less common. There is no vaccine for HCV.

Hepatitis D virus (HDV) infections occur only in those who are infected with HBV. The dual infection of HDV and HBV can result in a more serious disease and worse outcome. Hepatitis B vaccines provide protection from HDV infection.

Hepatitis E virus (HEV) is mostly transmitted through consumption of contaminated water or food. HEV is a common cause of hepatitis outbreaks in developing parts of the world and is increasingly recognized as an important cause of disease in developed countries. Safe and effective vaccines to prevent HEV infection have been developed but are not widely available.

Bottom line is; Hepatitis is more like a rare liver disease caused by a parasitc organism which attacks the liver. This alone makes it very deadly

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 or
08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 or
08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Svelteb:
A medical practitioner, Dr. Joseph Onigbinde, has said that Hepatitis B virus kills faster than the Human-immunodeficiency virus and the Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome.

Onigbinde, who spoke at a screening programme at the Ropheka Hospital and Dental Clinic, Akowonjo, Lagos, as part of activities to mark the World Hepatitis Day on Sunday, said the virus was ravaging Nigerians because many were ignorant of its mode of transmission.

He said Hepatitis B, which is said to be 10 times more infectious than HIV/AIDS, could stay in the human body for up to 40 years before manifesting.

Onigbinde said, “It is usually late for people to detect their Hepatitis B status because it might not have any obvious symptom in most instances. The virus ravages the liver and the only way to tell if you have Hepatitis B is by undergoing screening.”

He explained that the virus, when detected early in young persons could be treated effectively with drugs.

“Hepatitis B carriers still have high hopes of survival because the disease is treatable provided too much damage to the liver cells has not occurred. It can also be prevented using vaccines,” he said.

Also, the National President, Nigerian Medical Association, Dr. Osahon Enabulele, has called on government to include liver failure treatment into the list of diseases covered under the National Health Insurance Scheme.

Enabulele, in a statement on Monday, said since most Nigerians who have chronic hepatitis B or C infections were not aware of it, the risk of developing liver diseases, the end result of this infection, is very high in the country.

He said, “About one million people die each year from causes related to viral hepatitis, most commonly from liver cirrhosis and liver cancer. Hepatitis B and C are blood-borne diseases and most people with chronic infection are unaware that they carry the virus, and they also transmit the virus unknowingly to other people because of their lack of awareness.”

Enabulele added that to reduce rates of infections, government must increase hepatitis B vaccine coverage by producing it locally.

Source::::: The Punch
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE~ THE HEPATITIS STORY.
Hepatitis which used to be a rare disease has now been found to be more prevalent, more virulent and deadlier than HIV. This is because it can survive very harsh condition and can be transmitted at the slightest contact of body fluids with infected persons.
From the aforesaid, it is necessary that we adopt better approaches including:
1. Good hygienic practices
2. Avoid sharing of sharp objects
3. Screen all transfused blood no matter the urgency
4. Avoid unprotected sex
5. Avoid risky behaviors and use of intravenous hard drugs.
6. Avoid excess intake of Alcohol and smoking
7. ENSURE YOU ARE VACCINATED

If you are already infected, you may wish to speak to your doctor on treatment plan.
A new drug called HEPANTIVIR may be very helpful in clearing the virus from your system.

If you are still unaware of your status, please ensure you and your patner get tested.
Free hepatitis B screening is on going at Trinity Health Care Limited, Lagos.

For further enquiries, please contact Trinity Health Care Limited on +234(0)9031652000, +234(0)8028791004 or send an email to info@trinityhealthstores.com
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by trinityhealth: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Hepatitis which used to be a rare disease has now been found to be more prevalent, more virulent and deadlier than HIV. This is because it can survive very harsh condition and can be transmitted at the slightest contact of body fluids with infected persons.
From the aforesaid, it is necessary that we adopt better approaches including:
1. Good hygienic practices
2. Avoid sharing of sharp objects
3. Screen all transfused blood no matter the urgency
4. Avoid unprotected sex
5. Avoid risky behaviors and use of intravenous hard drugs.
6. Avoid excess intake of Alcohol and smoking
7. ENSURE YOU ARE VACCINATED

If you are already infected, you may wish to speak to your doctor on treatment plan.
A new drug called HEPANTIVIR may be very helpful in clearing the virus from your system.

If you are still unaware of your status, please ensure you and your patner get tested.
Free hepatitis B screening is on going at Trinity Health Care Limited, Lagos.

For further enquiries, please contact Trinity Health Care Limited on +234(0)9031652000, +234(0)8028791004 or send an email to info@trinityhealthstores.com
Re: Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS by kendrickreaves: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.