Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) (1265 Views)

How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. / Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It / What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by BroRhema(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
I hav been chattin with dis lovely n Charismatic gurl as i judgd, simultaneously on both 2go n Facebo0k. So it happened dat I was suppozd to travel down east 4 a burial, in imo state wherein she resides. Ofcos lyk any ethusiast wud do, I decided to let hr knw, so as we get to mit each oda face to face wen i cum. All arrangement was made prior to d tym i'd ariv, on where & how we'd meet. We den decided on an ideal rendervous, whch she said wud b suitable expecialy 4 her.
I reachd im0 & headd to imbano L.G 4 d burial ceremony. After al set & done @ d burial, i zo0md 2 Owerri where i lodged wit a cousin who studies in IMSU. It happnd dat d next day , i xcitedly to0k a co0l bath, wore d best of ma selections and tushed ma ass up. Hmmm..! It was apparent dat i lukd 9iz & charming- yea! so i tot anyway. I had her number,i daild it, got her on phone n we conversed ''hello roseydear, wia are u??'' she reply wit an elated tone ''hey! I'm @ Micc junctn close to wethral are u cumin im waitin''... '' wow! ok, i'd cum ryt away'' i added.
Folks, in a split second, i dashd awta ma cousins rum and ran strait to board a tricycle and to0k a drop dwn to Micc junctn, where she sto0d patiently waitin 4 me. On ma arrival, i calld 4 an indicatn wch i got promptly. Wow! Pretty face...hmmm! Nice dresses to0. Bt huh oh! D atmosphere, wasnt wat i xpectd as she bgan to show dis sense of indifference n unpleasd on seein me. Ou boy! I wantd makin up, so i offered hr a treat to a near by fast fo0d. We ate ice-cream togeda, bt dat didnt seems to lite her up. I bcame skeptic n perplexed @ d same, with my mind runin wide with somany tots & quztns. Bt as a gentle lad, i dsguisd ma feelings n trew as much smiles as i cud.HELL N0! didnt wrk.
Afta mins of refreshment, we got up n headd 4 d exit door after i had settled d bills. Went outsyd, bt dis tym d situatn grew worse as we walk we alng d busy road in grave silence. She afta a wyl broke d silent & said she wantd goin home. Witdout hesitatn i agreed by payin hr T.fair & dn we partd ways.
It den came in d nite when i loggd on, d@ she ws on line, i askd shaply(trust na) ''y was t dat i didnt please u today in al ma ways'' guez d reply 'u r so handsom OMG! I cudnt hold ma breath...swt cn we do it again' JEEz! 'LOL' share ur own xperience.
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 02, 2013
I am just curious, what the heck where you thinking when you decided to divulge her usernames and names to the world as you have done. She is lucky she didn't do anything else because you would have outed the sista to the world as in "I have knacked this girl. YES this girl right here!" undecided
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 02, 2013
Op ,

U may be handsome as Rose said however,U re childish and immature ......and seems thats why the Rose couldn't flow with you !!!

Oya, come back here and tell me the second date experience if she agreed to One .......
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by dmcdad: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2013
For God sake edit your post and get her username and facebook name outta there pronto. Jeez!
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by dmcdad: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
BroRhema: i appreciate scum!
Scum? For telling you what is right? smh...
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Andyblaze: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bullshyte
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Yooguyz: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
For me, spending some time with the girl am attracted too feels like being in a magical paradise that you don't want to leave. Her eyes, touch, the smell of her hairs gives you butterfly in your stomach.
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Sanboy25: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
My eyes are bleeding... undecided
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
What did I just read ? undecided
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Sanboy25: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
adaobi123: What did I just read ? undecided
grin
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Yooguyz: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
adaobi123: What did I just read ? undecided
what's on your mind?
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
I'm sorry but after the second line i just can't...
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
what's on your mind?

The op needs to write in coherent English undecided
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Sanboy25: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
caribchic: I'm sorry but after the second line i just can't...

Haha, and me who went through all of it, imagine how I felt grin grin
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sanboy you are wicked to your eyes lol
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Sanboy25: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
caribchic: Sanboy you are wicked to your eyes lol
grin grin
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
caribchic: I am cute
*Private conversation* Hey i like ur pic grin, u Nigerian
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Thank you..and no i'm not.
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Omobarca: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2013
sad op, oya clap for your self. sad
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by 190: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2013
booked!
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Kslib(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2013
**following**
Re: What Was It Like Wen U First Met He/her??(xperience) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2013
caribchic: Thank you..and no i'm not.
Then you must be a 'Fwend' of 9jeria.

Woher kommst du?

de donde vienes?

(1) (Reply)

Difference Bw A Gal And A Woman / When Should Sex Be Introduced In A Relationship?.... / Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.