Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44424 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by FSU: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Call on all Ibos employed in Glo to resign immediately as well...

I'm sure MASSOB will employ them.....

Lol...

Glo ke

MTN's chairman is Igbo
The new MD is also from the East (will find out whether he is Igbo or not)
GLO's business in the East will be in trouble when all is said and done.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin:

how many igbos can glo employ, the point is this the economic war has only started

If you call on Ibos using glo to abandon the line why not also call on those employed there (even if few as you'd want to claim) to also quit.... Lol...

grin

5 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by jjcbuthot: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin: This is the last straw that will trigger an unending socio economic War in Nigeria

And who loses in such war? The Igbos of course...

That market should be pulled down and rebuilt to meet international standard so sane people can do business there.

We must do the same in Alaba - we should pull down and rebuild the market to give it the look it deserves.

When we rebuild these markets, no petty fake goods sellers will be allowed near the market.

Babaloja will be appointed for each of the markets and we dont want to see anybody wearing dirty red cap around the market place.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by adepojuot: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good work my able governor,keep it up,eko oni baje oooooo. Hausa does not want u in north,yoruba does not want u in south west,what are u still waiting for??go back to ur middle belt. I am referring to ibo,s.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU:

Glo ke

MTN's chairman is Igbo

Someone that cannot do without using Yoruba words when writing. Keep typing there. Na you go throw lawsuit upon lawsuit, and even fight with Yoruba's to prevent your brother's from getting Biafra. Na today. Glo is a private enterprise and a big employer in Nigeria. If they act on tribal sentiment, your people in Glo will be in trouble.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Geomac: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU:

Glo ke

MTN's chairman is Igbo

His name is Michael Ikpoki. That name does not sound Igbo.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

We would allow them to vote for Babaloja when we see Obi of Onitsha on ballot papers.

The Igbos are very funny people

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

If you call on Ibos using glo to abandon the line why not also call on those employed there (even if few as you'd want to claim) to also quit.... Lol...

grin

LMFAO
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: listen sir, i'm not racist/tribalist here,

for the fact that you migrate to a place different from home means you'd adhere to the laws and rules of the state....

Any attempt to put these laws behind your foot puts your stayin in jeopardy..

Now I have to admit they're a hard-working people, but that is no excuse to treat the LAW as a yardstick....

And lastly, i'm not yoruba nor hausa...

my brother you mistaking a foreigner with a citizen. the ibos in question here are citizens not foreigners.
just correction ok . make una kill una self as I dey waka dey go back to my village in benue.

but I use to think that yorubas are tolerant but I can see that all these are lies after lies.
the next move is for mr. igbokwe from ACN to come and tell his ibo brothers to gently go back bcus god de fashola wan rebuild lagos he no dey pursue ibos. hahahahahah that igbokwe guy maybe na Yoruba man self tey tey wey I dey suspect am.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU:

Glo ke

MTN's chairman is Igbo

We all know. Who OWNS glo..

cool cool cool

Tell me who OWNS MtN....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

We all know. Who OWNS glo..

cool cool cool

Tell me who OWNS MtN....

grin grin grin

This is an important quiz for FSU grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by FSU: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Geomac:

I know. That's why I said I will find out where he is from in the East. Some Igbos bear strange-sounding names as well.

The Chairman though is Igbo
The older Dozie himself was the Chairman and now the son is. This means they have significant shareholding in MTN
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:

Someone that cannot do without using Yoruba words when writing. Keep typing there. Na you go throw lawsuit upon lawsuit, and even fight with Yoruba's to prevent your brother's from getting Biafra. Na today. Glo is a private enterprise and a big employer in Nigeria. If they act on tribal sentiment, your people in Glo will be in trouble.

grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by jjcbuthot: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
adepojuot: Good work my able governor,keep it up,eko oni baje oooooo. Hausa does not want u in north,yoruba does not want u in south west,what are u still waiting for??go back to ur middle belt. I am referring to ibo,s.

They should go back to their Biafra republic now now - otherwise, we will start chasing you back there.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Geomac:

Why are you.arguing with them? Don't you know Dangote is ibo = Dan ego te? Namadi Sambo is also ibo = Nnamdi sambo??

Benjamin Netanyahu = Benjamin Nwanyanhu?

Every hardworking citizen of the world is ibo, according to their delusion grandeur.

10 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

grin

The number of igbos and the paltry salary they are paid is insignificant in the emerging economic war where the whole economic movement and destination of igbos will be changed for ever, they will naturally leave

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by FSU: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:

This is an important quiz for FSU grin grin grin wink

Who owns glo?

IBB does

http://www.usafricaonline.com/2010/11/10/looting-of-nigeria-babangida-presidency-or-nigeria-dies-in-2011-by-naiwu-osahon/

MTN is owned by investors including Dozie (Diamond Bank) family who have always produced the chairman. If you know what you have to do in a company to become its chairman, then you know who and who owns MTN

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
jjcbuthot:

And who loses in such war? The Igbos of course...

That market should be pulled down and rebuilt to meet international standard so sane people can do business there.

We must do the same in Alaba - we should pull down and rebuild the market to give it the look it deserves.

When we rebuild these markets, no petty fake goods sellers will be allowed near the market.

Babaloja will be appointed for each of the markets and we dont want to see anybody wearing dirty red cap around the market place.

the issue here is that even if lagos state government rebuild the market into any standard yet the ibo will out number the yorubas there again and will remain the most successful. just saying the obvious . as for trading ability its clear ibos are miles ahead of yorubas on that.

but come to think of it fashola applied a wrong key to solve ibo issue in lagos.
everyone in the country now will blv that yorubas hate ibos for envy.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by jjcbuthot: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
masu:

my brother you mistaking a foreigner with a citizen. the ibos in question here are citizens not foreigners.
just correction ok . make una kill una self as I dey waka dey go back to my village in benue.

but I use to think that yorubas are tolerant but I can see that all these are lies after lies.
the next move is for mr. igbokwe from ACN to come and tell his ibo brothers to gently go back bcus god de fashola wan rebuild lagos he no dey pursue ibos. hahahahahah that igbokwe guy maybe na Yoruba man self tey tey wey I dey suspect am.

Man, you are a foreigner in SW if you dont know. Who declared Biafra? No be you? You can't eat your cake and have it.

Ibos are foreigners here - that is the truth.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin:

The number of igbos and the paltry salary they are paid is insignificant in the emerging economic war where the whole economic movement and destination of igbos will be changed for ever, they will naturally leave

Abeg quit ur empty chest-beating..

Just go and march around Onitsha with female hand bags and Israeli flags and reopen ur shop in Lagos. Ibos WILL NEVER leave Lagos for the east permanently....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Igbos who own large ware houses should start rethinking business strategy , Igbos business men should start looking for angel investors in food processing businesses done hitherto by Cadbury, Nestle, unilever e.t.c
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Mesico2(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
taharqa2: What 'law' are u talking about? A 'law' that imposes an individual over a Vast Majority? A 'law' made in d closets of d Asiwaju's political minions for thoroughly self-effacing reasons?.... HYPOCRITES!!! Was it not you, and yr fellow GOONS sm of whom hv already mis-commented on this thread, who have been making lots of NOISE about d 'Majority' winning in d last Govs Forum 'election' (19>16, blablabla), and how d 'majority' MUST always hv their ways 'in a decent society', etc. But now, it is entirely aright, even sexxy (in a tribalistic way) that a man is been forcefully IMPOSED over a Vast majority who hv rejected him, by a seemingly Overbearing State Govt, using Security agents to implement what is essentiali a political-cum-selfserving ACN election interests. It is ok if You chaps do it; it becomes an unimaginably terrible thing when others do it. BLADDI HYPOCRITES
Irrelevant comment. Local laws' issue is different from NGF palava bro. Beside, what majority are u talking about? Does being majority in the market make u the owner of the market? Were u guys in Lagos in the first instance to fight for post or do your trading peacefully? God bless u on our land and now u want to be dragging which belong to us from us. Pls and pls don't get it started
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU:

Who owns glo?

IBB does

MTN is owned by investors including Dozie (Diamond Bank) family who have always produced the chairman. If you know what you have to do in a company to become its chairman, then you know who and who owns MTN

Ok an Aboki owns Glo while an Ibo man owns MTN...

Oya clap for yourself!!!

grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by FSU: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Ok an Aboki owns Glo while an Ibo man owns MTN...

Oya clap for yourself!!!

grin grin

http://www.usafricaonline.com/2010/11/10/looting-of-nigeria-babangida-presidency-or-nigeria-dies-in-2011-by-naiwu-osahon/
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kettykin: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg quit ur empty chest-beating..

Just go and march around Onitsha with female hand bags and Israeli flags and reopen ur shop in Lagos. Ibos WILL NEVER leave Lagos for the east permanently....

grin grin grin
read your self "igbos will never leave for East permanently"
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by jjcbuthot: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
masu:

the issue here is that even if lagos state government rebuild the market into any standard yet the ibo will out number the yorubas there again and will remain the most successful. just saying the obvious . as for trading ability its clear ibos are miles ahead of yorubas on that.

but come to think of it fashola applied a wrong key to solve ibo issue in lagos.
everyone in the country now will blv that yorubas hate ibos for envy.

Who will allocate the shops? Obi?

Keep deceiving yourself - the moment that market is pulled down, just go back to your village because the screening will be tight and only a few ibos will pass to get a shop there.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Jisunpack: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
masu:

the issue here is that even if lagos state government rebuild the market into any standard yet the ibo will out number the yorubas there again and will remain the most successful there again. just saying the obvious .

Not anymore cos allocations shall be based on those who wore three quarter trousers and have tiger scratching tribal marks or are you one of them? NEXT!!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by FSU: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin: Igbos who own large ware houses should start rethinking business strategy , Igbos business men should start looking for angel investors in food processing businesses done hitherto by Cadbury, Nestle, unilever e.t.c

Those companies (multinationals) already have branches in the East. Should the East become a country they will simply become full-fledged multinationals there.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin:
read your self "igbos will never leave for East permanently"

Change "will" to "can".. Of course you know why...

No one wants to be killed and dumped in Ezu river..

grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by taharqa2: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Garri the 1st:

So in ur village you elect your traditional rulers abi

Olodo like the retardeen!!!

grin grin
So Ladipo MARKET is now a Village, with a traditional ruler, abi?? EWUDA
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by masu: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Man, you are a foreigner in SW if you dont know. Who declared Biafra? No be you? You can't eat your cake and have it.

Ibos are foreigners here - that is the truth.

that is not the reason our middle beltan armies fought the war.
we fought to unite the country and make it one where everybody will be a citizen not a foreigner in your own country again.

but the truth remains that Fulani/hausa and yorubas realy has ulterior motive in Nigeria bcus of their fear and hatred of the ibos. I need to be open and direct when speaking the truth as a Christian.

what else can make your fellow countryman to call another a foreigner while at home if not envy and hatred.
sorry am not keeping sides here but truth must be said , fashola I blv to be smart really not as smart as I think maybe God just want to reveal the evil in his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Garrithe1st: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
taharqa2: So Ladipo MARKET is now a Village, with a traditional ruler, abi?? EWUDA

Olodo that position is a traditional one.......

Ewu kambia!!!!

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.