Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44422 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by EasternLeopard: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2013
@APC YORUBAS I hope u guys wont cry when the Igbos decide to give UPN their votes. Those of u who luv APC should warn Gov Fash about the political consequences of causing the Igbos to see APC as an anti-Igbo party.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by FLEXnDO: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2013
Can fashola command to army

Mod pls unban AK 48,he has done no wrong
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2rutalk1: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2013
pesty100: and who told you that yoruba people re lazy
So why the hate? "Igbos like money" is just a calculated attempt to give the dog a bad name. I have had dealings with people from different parts of the ccountry both in business and in academics. It is therefore obvious that untrustworthiness is not an exclusive reserve for a particular group of people. The whole brouhaha is as a result of tribal bigotry.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 1oracle(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2013
Garri the 1st:

That doesn't give them the right to disobey the laws of the land. I'm sure yorubas are grateful for their "contribution" to SW economy, but they should obey simple laws if they wish to maintain the peaceful coexistence..

cool
please kindly tell us the law(s) they have disobeyed in this situation. Is it right to impose a market leader on the traders?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2013
*Special announcement* all ibo shout leave eko or respect eko laws final.... All dis igbo talking it not like they tolorate all other tribes in their own land oo
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by mumuna: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2013
He urged the traders to remain calm and go about their normal trading activities , saying the traders failed to recognise the new Baba Oloja because he was imposed on the traders.

http://leadership.ng/news/010813/soldiers-police-take-over-lagos-ladipo-market#sthash.SkFFRNKQ.dpuf

Business as usual in the Market. Babaloja not recognised.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2013
1oracle:
please kindly tell us the law(s) they have disobeyed in this situation. Is it right to impose a market leader on the traders?
re u stupid? How many time should we tell you the role of babaloja is a traditional one... Just like the babaloja is it possible to impose to a king on a certain people... ?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by T9ksy(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2013
youngmoneyeze: Ojukwu say it, it don't believer Yorubas and now look at want is goingon in ladipo market, market that ibos people build.
wow, it is a painful ibos.ibos should counter they teeth with them tongue this is get worst will should not stand there look them insult ibosian, will have better land when u can build a standard,international market in southern east.
comeback home,come are developed east [/b]the way will do in Lagos.
am beg.

Habi o, jare!!!

we have all been saying the same thing now for eons- IBO GO HOME AND DEVELOP YOUR HOMELAND. But somehow, your brothers just refuses to listen. They would rather develop others region. Even when they are been sent back in bodybags, they still refuse to [b]GO EAST AND DEVELOP NNEWI
grin grin.

I really wonder why. abi na curse? Has iboland been cursed or else why is it that ibos don't want to develop their homeland. Don't they possess any love and attachment for their ancestral land? Don't they wish their homeland to be like dubai of Japan?

PLEASE IBOS, GO EAST AND DEVELOP ONITSHA!!!

that should be your new rallying call.............. grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by eunisam: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2013
TRIBALIM IN THE HIGHERST ORDER
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=T9ksy]

[color=#000099][i]Habi o, jare!!!

we have all been saying the same thing now for eons- IBO GO HOME AND DEVELOP YOUR HOMELAND. But somehow, your brothers just refuses to abi o
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by EasternLeopard: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2013
Deportation of Igbos, imposition of Baba Oloja on ladipo and cry 4 a Xtian/indigene governor. I hope APC knows that UPN is an off-shoot of PDP and might get sympathz vote because of anti-APC sentiments.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by EasternLeopard: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2013
Deportation of Igbos, imposition of Baba Oloja on ladipo and cry 4 a Xtian/indigene governor. I hope APC knows that UPN is an off-shoot of PDP and might get sympathy vote because of anti-APC sentiments.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by EdidemOluomo: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: we are been persecuted in the north, now west God pls help your children

if you believe that BIAFRA is still the solution to all this click something

U are a fool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by EdidemOluomo: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You're indeed from the middle belt huh?

Yet 95% of your posts are anti-Yoruba. Who are you kidding? Keep creating more IDs to forsake your ancestors just because you want to polish your Yoruba-hatred pistol grin

U try jare,nor mind that Mumu
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Oh,

such hatred and bitterness.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Decryptor(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2013
Onlytruth: I have only two IGBO proverbs for Fashola's exclusive meditation/ponderance.

(1) Ka anyi na ele onye nya akpa asu nri - let us first be watching this man pounding fufu with a handbag hanging on his shoulder to know his TRUE intention.

(2) Onye ji ihe nwata welie aka ya, emechaa o ga eweturiri aka ya - an adult who snatches a toy from a child and is keeping his hands up, GRAVITY must eventually force his hands down .

So, in light of the first proverb, when Fashola (if fear go gree am o) finally plays his really intended card, and it turns out that he truly wants to take the market from Nigerians of Igbo stock in Lagos, THEN we shall wait to see what the FG will do. If the FG supports Fashola, it then means that the Nigerian nation has CEASED to exist, and we shall then declare BIAFRA, after which Biafra shall then decide how and when to deal with the issue, whether to deal with it peacefully, or by war.
One thing I know for sure is that Igbo properties (whether markets, or buildings) can NEVER be taken by anybody in Nigeria.
I speak for myself, but I believe I speak the minds of majority of Igbo in this site.
Nuff said.
You just spoke my mind! The bolded aspect is really what will come into play and when is done, Fowlshola will be to small for us to deal with.
Awo-ole-owo the former SW premier stole the financial and property investments of the Ibos before the war and what do the yorubas have to show for it today? NOTHING! How did Awo-ole-owo end up? By drinking rat poison to escape arrest from IBB!!
This time around, we ibos will stand up and fight these cowards who want to sow where they did not reap! We will not keep our hands folded and watch while these Yoruba-Yoruba people control us. Thank God GEJ is not an Hausa or yoruba man. We will fight till the last drop of their (not our) blood!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by EasternLeopard: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2013
Igbos should go back home yet some of the oil money collected by Lagos govt comes 4rm Igbo regions in the SE/SS. Okay 2015 Gov Fash and his APC co-horts will see the impact of Igbo votes in Lagos. UPN(OPC Party) Igbos/Xtians are behind u guys.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Awake9ja: what is wrong with the yorubas?
by the way am not ibo but the truth must be said for Gods sake.

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

sincerely speaking yorubas has beginning to irritate me like hausas.
a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by raystanley(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2013

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.
YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN EALIER THAT YARIBAs ARE BUNCH OF BETRAYALS , YOU CAN TESTIFY ; D'BANG to DON JAZZY , MAYD to PSQUARE. IT RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD...

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Techmogul: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=15pt]This is good.

Ibos, Hausa, and Fulanis come to seek refuge and success in Yorubaland daily without respecting its host and its host's culture and tradition.

Ibos cannot and should not be allowed to use force to intimidate Lagoshians.

What Ibos want Fashola to do would not be asked of Igbo govs by Igbos.
Igbo govs have NEVER included Yorubas and Non-Igbos in its politics or federal positions.

Yorubas need to stick together on this one. Enough is enough![/size]

And its on this principles you intend to raise your children? *smh..... I'm sorry for the next generation.... Im a Lagosian and what is going on here has nothing to do with imposing standards on the quality of products sold by the majority ibo community plying their business. What did the traders at Ladipo ever do to you? I assume you live abroad... I hope some day you don't cry foul when foreigners tell you to get out of their community....

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Bastiger(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2013
Ndi igbo ntooooooo nu? Ana esi n'ulo mara nma puo n'ezi,kama unu gaa n'obodo ndi ozo unu aruora ha ahia,na ihe ndi di iche iche chefuo ala nna unu.ogini mere unu achoghi ilota ulo?ihe oga eme unu ugboro ole unu amuta ihe?ngwa leenu otu esi jiri unu eme akaja na legos...okwa ikemba nnewi gwara unu agwa...atuora omara..omara atuora ofeke...ofeba isi n'ohia.ndigbo ibem n'azu ahia na mba ndi ozo..unu mara asu,suo n'ikwe ma unu amaghi au,sujisie nu apata unu...ogwula ka oham n'onu!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2013
Simple question? Shouldn't the leaders of mrkts be chosen by the mrkt ppl. The mrkt ppl should be allowed to choose a leader who will fight 4 there interest and not a yes-man to ACN/Tinubu.

To ppl claiming they(Ibos) can relocate the markt to other places, I would love to point out as I've done in other post that if not of our oil money that was used to develop Lagos(former capital of Nigeria) , Lagos would be mostly water and unattractive - just like the other yoruba states. Most of the things here(Including bridges) where built by the federal government. My point is Lagos is not what it is because of the brilliance of any yoruba man/woman. If Onitsha was the former capital, most of you will reside there.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2013
raystanley: YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN EALIER THAT YARIBAs ARE BUNCH OF BETRAYALS , YOU CAN TESTIFY ; D'BANG to DON JAZZY , MAYD to PSQUARE. IT RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD...
sorry but how did we betray u?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Mboi: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2013
EasternLeopard: Igbos should go back home yet some of the oil money collected by Lagos govt comes 4rm Igbo regions in the SE/SS. Okay 2015 Gov Fash and his APC co-horts will see the impact of Igbo votes in Lagos. UPN(OPC Party) Igbos/Xtians are behind u guys.

Correct!! Yorubas na only to betray people dem sabi.
Same person that used okada for campaign turned bact to fire them. They left their businesses, spent their money to support you, do campaing for you and vote for you. What did you do, you turned back to spit on them, you called them miscreants and you took away what puts food on their table. God will definitely purnish you and that purnishment has already started. Lets be watching>>>
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2013

get lost! They should go and develop their villages idf they can obey the authorities here. Yorubas are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria.
Can they do all this nonsence in the north? Can they allow a yoruba man to be the head of onitsha market? Can they even sell a plot of land to other tribes in their land?
So because we want to please them the Oba of Lagos should relinquish his traditional duty for them? We are not forcing them to stay,GO!!!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Cypost: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

I thought you are the owners of Lagos? Deluded coons.
U can only hate them and cause urself pains nothing more u cannot stop a moving train. If Hitler could not exterminate the Jews then. I only wonder wht ur hate could do to this blessed pple u hate so much.

B/w
Where were the owners of lagos when they took over. Asleep I guess. Stop the hate game is bad for ur health.

South Africans r busy establishing shopping malls (shoprite, games etc) all over now, u r sitting and watching , 2moro u will start hating and claiming ownership of lagos. I dey laff o.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Reference(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Degenerative news coming out of Lagos everyday. Far cry from a few, long months ago when development was the core issue in discourse by ALL inhabitants and symptomatic of a government completely out of ideas. For once the opposition looks angelic.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Simple question? Shouldn't the leaders of mrkts be chosen by the mrkt ppl. The mrkt ppl should be allowed to choose a leader who will fight 4 there interest and not a yes-man to ACN/Tinubu.

To ppl claiming they(Ibos) can relocate the markt to other places, I would love to point out as I've done in other post that if not of our oil money that was used to develop Lagos(former capital of Nigeria) , Lagos would be mostly water and unattractive - just like the other yoruba states. Most of the things here(Including bridges) where built by the federal government. My point is Lagos is not what it is because of the brilliance of any yoruba man/woman. If Onitsha was the former capital, most of you will reside there.
and if your ontisha gruop of chief or your king as the kase maybe deciedes i want emeka to be the head of this market and becos yoruba re plenty they disagree sayind no we wnt seun to be.... Wud your onitsha ppl agree

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by raystanley(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2013
oshea44:

I think you are right, only intelligent people kill you that way, just like the white people does... Fool like the Igbos react so fast without using their brain as ojuku
MONKEY! YOU CAL THAT SMARTNESS ?? COWARDIC FOOL... ITS DUMBNESS AT HIGHEST ORDER... INTELLIGENT PEOPLE (REAL MAN) FRONT STABS. I.e BOLD CONFROTATION... Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by chukwumafabian(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2013
Hatred,envy n greed is all I can see on d part of yorubas. Of all d comments on dis thread, none of dem av bn able 2 mention a crime committed by igbos. They simply jealous kos igbos r dominating reasonable places in lagos. Go 2 satellite,festac n co n see wat young industrious igbo guys r doing with cash,they v sold all dia lands n r regretting cos d vast majority of dem r relegated 2 d slumps. Keep hating n remain in ur abject penury y d pple u hating r going higher. Ana egbu achala, achala ana eto

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2013
raystanley: YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN EALIER THAT YARIBAs ARE BUNCH OF BETRAYALS , YOU CAN TESTIFY ; D'BANG to DON JAZZY , MAYD to PSQUARE. IT RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD...

how did they betray you? Bunch of tribalists. Can i take you up on that?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kenjudy(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2013
I suggest my fellow igbo's shouldn't panic much on this new development. There's been prophesies of biafran nation becoming a reality by unknown man of God (don't ask me). And I think this constant and imminant marginalisation of the igbo's are nothing but just the beginning of their freedom at last. Not just d naija brethrens, d world will soon start against us like they did d isrealites back then, and that's when we'll be free at last. God bless new biafran nation! God bless igbo nation! God bless anyone dat'll help to make it a reality! God bless us all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.