Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

The Real APC Executive posts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real APC Executive posts (2696 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / 10 Admawa APC Executive Members Defect To PDP Today / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
APC Exco comprise 35 individuals,18Muslims,17
christians
ACN 9 Members South-West Stronghold(5 Christians
4 Muslims)
ANPP 9 Members(6 Muslim 3 Christians) a
predominantly Northern party
CPC 9 Members(6 Muslims 3 Christians) a
predominantly Northern party
A Faction of APGA 6 Members-All Christians-Due
to its being strong in d East
DPP 2 Members-Both Christians-owing to the fact
that its only visible in Delta State(The Late Sen.Pius
Ewherido was part of APC in formation
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
PDP shameful propaganda machinary has been putting up a fake list online since APC'S registration yesterday, it just shows how scared they are .

Thanks to pullyacap for this list

2 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by boneruns(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kindly post their names and positions.
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Goddex: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
boneruns: Kindly post their names and positions.

Don't mind that Shameless Obiagelli liar. What stops her from posting list of names of Christian.
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by kzokul(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lol! Funny enough the obiageli of a girl, they are chasing her igbo brothers out of lagos and she is here spreading rubbish and lies propaganda for the same fashola that will soon chase her away. What a shamefull thing.
Goddex:

Don't mind that Shameless Obiagelli liar. What stops her from posting list of names of Christian.
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by princesammmy: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Where are their names?
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by princesammmy: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
kzokul: Lol! Funny enough the obiageli of a girl, they are chasing her igbo brothers out of lagos and she is here spreading rubbish and lies propaganda for the same fashola that will soon chase her away. What a shamefull thing.

if you have been following obiageli you will discover its Just a fake profile by one yaro boy

4 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by akpanoka: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Foolish thread With no substance. Give Nairalanders names, portfolios and religion like we have in the thread that says APC is trying to islamise the country. The truth is, the leadership structure of apc is faulty. All the key positions are occupiied by Muslim, chairman, secretary, treasurer, fin sec, pub sec, youth and women leaders eetc.
Habaaaaaaaa
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
1. Otunba Niyi Adebayo, ACN, Ekiti State, APC
National Vice Chairman (South-West).
2. Chief (Knight) Tom Ikimi, ACN, Edo State,APC
National Vice Chairman, South/South
3. Mr. Uzo Igbonwa, ACN, Anambra State , APC
Deputy National Youth Leader
4. Chief Kenneth Kobani, ACN, Rivers State, APC
National Ex-Officio (South/South)
5. Mr. Antibass El-Nathan, ACN, Taraba State, APC
National Ex-Officio (North-East)
6. Emma Eneuku , ANPP, Enugu State, APC National
Welfare Secretary
7. Nelson Alapa, ANPP, Benue State, APC National EX-
Officio (North Central)
8. James Ocholi (SAN), CPC, Kogi State, APC National
Deputy Legal Adviser
9. Sharon Ikeazor, CPC, Anambra State, APC National
Women Leader
10. Pastor BD Lawal, CPC Adamawa State, APC
11. Senator Annie Okonkwo, APGA, Anambra State,
APC National Deputy Chairman
12. Senator Ositsa Izunaso, APGA, Imo State, APC
National Organizing Secretary
13. Sunday Chukwu, APGA, Ebonyi State, APC Deputy
National Secretary
14. Dr Jok Alamba, APGA, Plateau State, APC National
Ex-Officio
15. Dr Anyim Nyerere, APGA, Abia State, APC
National Vice Chairman (South-East)
16. Emeka-Olisa Akamukali, DPP, Delta State, APC
National Auditor
17. Sir Romanus Egbunike, DPP, Imo State, APC
Deputy National Welfare Secretary.

1 Like

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
akpanoka: Foolish thread With no substance. Give Nairalanders names, portfolios and religion like we have in the thread that says APC is trying to islamise the country. The truth is, the leadership structure of apc is faulty. All the key positions are occupiied by Muslim, chairman, secretary, treasurer, fin sec, pub sec, youth and women leaders eetc.
Habaaaaaaaa
I just posted it
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Obiagelli: 1. Otunba Niyi Adebayo, ACN, Ekiti State, APC
National Vice Chairman (South-West).
2. Chief (Knight) Tom Ikimi, ACN, Edo State,APC
National Vice Chairman, South/South
3. Mr. Uzo Igbonwa, ACN, Anambra State , APC
Deputy National Youth Leader
4. Chief Kenneth Kobani, ACN, Rivers State, APC
National Ex-Officio (South/South)
5. Mr. Antibass El-Nathan, ACN, Taraba State, APC
6. Emma Eneuku , ANPP, Enugu State, APC National
Welfare Secretary
7. Nelson Alapa, ANPP, Benue State, APC National EX-
Officio (North Central)
8. James Ocholi (SAN), CPC, Kogi State, APC National
Deputy Legal Adviser
9. Sharon Ikeazor, CPC, Anambra State, APC National
Women Leader
10. Pastor BD Lawal, CPC Adamawa State, APC
11. Senator Annie Okonkwo, APGA, Anambra State,
APC National Deputy Chairman
12. Senator Ositsa Izunaso, APGA, Imo State, APC
National Organizing Secretary
13. Sunday Chukwu, APGA, Ebonyi State, APC Deputy
National Secretary
14. Dr Jok Alamba, APGA, Plateau State, APC National
Ex-Officio
15. Dr Anyim Nyerere, APGA, Abia State, APC
National Vice Chairman (South-East)
16. Emeka-Olisa Akamukali, DPP, Delta State, APC
National Auditor
17. Sir Romanus Egbunike, DPP, Imo State, APC
Deputy National Welfare Secretary.
All 17 of them are Christians
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by boneruns(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
I just posted it

You still have not done justice to this thread. Kindly post the leadership structure of the party and let's juxtapose using the key positions, religion and tribe.

Thanks
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
princesammmy:

if you have been following obiageli you will discover its Just a fake profile by one yaro boy
SMH

Btw is yaro not nigerian
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by BabaAlabi: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
The fate of APC rests in their hands. If they want to destroy everything they have planned let them allow tribalism and religious sentiments to tear them apart. The strength of PDP is the greed and stupidity of the people.
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by kzokul(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bro! I personally know she I'd not igbo. Which igbo person sees her tribe being denigrated and still goes around talking APC without even one condemnation fron the said igbo person on all the threads involving such issues like the fashol ladipo/deportation saga. Go through the profile of the said obiagelli and you will know that that's a yoruba boy and my guess is eggheaders.
princesammmy:

2 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
boneruns:

You still have not done justice to this thread. Kindly post the leadership structure of the party and let's juxtapose using the key positions, religion and tribe.

Thanks
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
boneruns:

Thanks
Now you want to shift the goal post
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by boneruns(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
Are you shifting the goal post again

The title of the thread and its content do not correlate.

Post the leadership structure and not individuals representing their states.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
kzokul: Bro! I personally know she I'd not igbo. Which igbo person sees her tribe being denigrated and still goes around talking APC without even one condemnation fron the said igbo person on all the threads involving such issues like the fashol ladipo/deportation saga. Go through the profile of the said obiagelli and you will know that that's a yoruba boy and my guess is eggheaders.
Now its a personality issue ba? You asked for the list and I gave it to you, why not debate the topic.

Btw I have nothing to prove to you and you wouldn't be thhe last person to make silly insinuations. If you all can turn against rochas then am not bothered.

Lastly I hope your Eze didn't send you.

2 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
On the list are Chief Bisi Akande (Chairman); Senator
Annie Okonkwo(Deputy Chairman, South); Aminu
Masari(Deputy Chairman, North); Alhaji Tijani
Tumsah (Secretary); Mallam Nasir-el-Rufai(Deputy
National Secretary); Hajiya Sadiya (Treasurer); Alhaji
Lai Mohammed, National Publicity Secretary and Mr.
Isa Madu Chul (Deputy National Publicity Secretary).
Others are the National Organising Secretary,
Senator Osita Izunaso; National Vice Chairman for
Southwest, Otunba Niyi Adebayo; National Vice-
Chairman, Southsouth, Chief Tom Ikimi; National
Vice Chairman, Northcentral, Gen. Abdullahi Aboki;
National Vice-Chairman, Southeast, Dr. Ayim
Nyerere; National Chairman, Northwest, Mr. Salisu
Fagge; and National Vice-Chairman and Northeast,
Umaru Duhu, among others.
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
boneruns:

The title of the thread and its content do not correlate.

Post the leadership structure and not individuals representing their states.

Thanks again!
I just posted the full list, should I add their phone numbers?

3 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Maxymilliano(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
All 17 of them are Christians

Chief Kenneth Kobani resigned his position as the national treasurer of ACN and back to PDP.
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Maxymilliano:
Chief Kenneth Kobani resigned his position as the national treasurer of ACN and back to PDP.
Oh noted, thanks for the update
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by boneruns(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
I just posted the full list, should I add their phone numbers?

First, you mischievously left out Tinubu and Buhari just to make it seem like it is balanced.

Second, what's your take on list? And why is 'Annie Okonkwo' who used to be among the "nest of killers" a member of APC?

Mind you, I don't support any party, I just be in equality and good conscience.
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
boneruns:

First, you mischievously left out Tinubu and Buhari just to make it seem like it is balanced.

Second, what's your take on list? And why is 'Annie Okonkwo' who used to be among the "nest of killers" a member of APC?

Mind you, I don't support any party, I just be in equality and good conscience.
Tinubu or buhari does not hold any executive post in the APC.

As for Annie, their have been several parties without pdp decampees but you all refused to vote them, the likes of utomi, gani, ojukwu, okotie. So do not throw stones

4 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by kzokul(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Even rochas that you just mentioned condemned the first closure of ladipo market and had to come down to lagos for negotiation with fashola before it was reopened. Look, 2015 is still far and there is lots of tim for alignments and re-alignments in the nigerian political sphere. Have you noticed rochas and oshiohmole's coldness to this APC of a thing since this interim post was drawn. Did you see that when all the APC governors went to visit amaechi rochas and oshiomole sent deputies. What a co-incidence. Now coupled with fashola's recent harrasment of igbos, watch what happens in the coming future. You claim to be igbo abi and you see nothing wrong in fashola's action, don't worry when rochas jumps ship I will know what and whom you will be saying that we the igbos hate.
Obiagelli:
Now its a personality issue ba? You asked for the list and I gave it to you, why not debate the topic.

Btw I have nothing to prove to you and you wouldn't be thhe last person to make silly insinuations. If you all can turn against rochas then am not bothered.

Lastly I hope your Eze didn't send you.

1 Like

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
kzokul: Even rochas that you just mentioned condemned the first closure of ladipo market and had to come down to lagos for negotiation with fashola before it was reopened. Look, 2015 is still far and there is lots of tim for alignments and re-alignments in the nigerian political sphere. Have you noticed rochas and oshiohmole's coldness to this APC of a thing since this interim post was drawn. Did you see that when all the APC governors went to visit amaechi rochas and oshiomole sent deputies. What a co-incidence. Now coupled with fashola's recent harrasment of igbos, watch what happens in the coming future. You claim to be igbo abi and you see nothing wrong in fashola's action, don't worry when rochas jumps ship I will know what and whom you will be saying that we the igbos hate.
I don't trade in ladipo, if they have voilated the law let them pay for it, are you saying they don't close markets in the east or is ladipo the first market to be closed and what is closed indefinitely?

If you expect me to join the condemnation bandwagon then I am sorry I don't discuss things I have no facts about. I have not meet those that were taking back home so I can't say anything about them.

Look we need to be extremely care with those trying to create and incite hate between us and our host, most of them don't own a single stake in lagos. I don't want to loose all I have because of some silly folks just like some of us are experiencing in the north today

Your rochas/ Adams conspiracy holds no water because as far as I know they are very active members.

5 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by kzokul(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
You have stakes in lagos. Hahahahaha! Do you have stakes in lagos more than me? Look! I have been in lagos for over four decades and have stakes more than you can ever dream og having in your lifetime. Have you pondered and ask yourself why ladipo market all the time? The lagos market with 100percent igbos. Look I have stakes in different markets in lagos and I have been to almost all the markets in lagos and I don't see why ladipo is the most vilified. I give you an assignment if actually you are a lagosian, go to all the markets in lagos and do a liitle research you will see that why ladipo is always the target of is because of the ingenuity og the igbos. That is a fact. Am a mjor stakeholder in so many lagos market and I talk with facts
Obiagelli:
I don't trade in ladipo, if they have voilated the law let them pay for it, are you saying they don't close markets in the east or is ladipo the first market to be closed and what is closed indefinitely?

If you expect me to join the condemnation bandwagon then I am sorry I don't discuss things I have no facts about. I have not meet those that were taking back home so I can't say anything about them.

Look we need to be extremely care with those trying to create and incite hate between us and our host, most of them don't own a single stake in lagos. I don't want to loose all I have because of some silly folks just like some of us are experiencing in the north today

Your rochas/ Adams conspiracy holds no water because as far as I know they are very active members.

1 Like

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
kzokul: You have stakes in lagos. Hahahahaha! Do you have stakes in lagos more than me? Look! I have been in lagos for over four decades and have stakes more than you can ever dream og having in your lifetime. Have you pondered and ask yourself why ladipo market all the time? The lagos market with 100percent igbos. Look I have stakes in different markets in lagos and I have been to almost all the markets in lagos and I don't see why ladipo is the most vilified. I give you an assignment if actually you are a lagosian, go to all the markets in lagos and do a liitle research you will see that why ladipo is always the target of is because of the ingenuity og the igbos. That is a fact. Am a mjor stakeholder in so many lagos market and I talk with facts
Well good for you but am sure you wouldn't want to loose any of your numerous stakes to frivolous tribal sentiments. You should ask those that lost everything in the north. Besides when ladipo was shut what did you might do about it? Did you go back home

2 Likes

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Demswear4u: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
What a disgrace!!
Re: The Real APC Executive posts by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagheli has done justice to this thread to clear the air on some heinous insinuations .......!!!

Not everybody can be chasing shadow now......... Atleast some people are well educated and exposed to believe in oneness of our nation ,speak for it and work towards it !!!

Kudos babyGirl!!!

1 Like

Re: The Real APC Executive posts by naptu2: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2013
donroxy: Obiagheli has done justice to this thread to clear the air on some heinous insinuations .......!!!

Not everybody can be chasing shadow now......... Atleast some people are well educated and exposed to believe in oneness of our nation ,speak for it and work towards it !!!

Kudos babyGirl!!!

+100

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare / Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport (photos) / Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.