Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now (834 Views)

Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account / Seun Unban Those Sexkillz Banned Till 2106 / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now by Mikel3oputa: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
For close to seven years now seun has been holding my username that i work so hard for that even girls in nairaland patronize the username a username that stand out of the crowd seun please leave that username for me gurls have been telling me u normally login with username and i know say u go da blow their oputa abeg tonto dikeh still da with u.
You have unban born2fuck but u refuse to unban my username.
Re: Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now by Emmyk(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Is the username "Seun"? :-/
Re: Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now by Mikel3oputa: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Emmyk: Is the username "Seun"? :-/
No is not Seun, i already mail seun the username since i want it to be secret blc that username can brake hell loose. SEUN BETTER LEAVE THAT USERNAME B4 U GO CARRY UR GRAND MAMA AGE.
Re: Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now by Mikel3oputa: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun am giving u 7 days, else i would take down this .... Ok let just wait and see.
Re: Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now by Gboliwe: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2013
We need government officials trained to pick lunatics up even online.
Re: Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now by Mikel3oputa: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Gboliwe: We need government officials trained to pick lunatics up even online.
make God demisify that ur mouth wen be like crikum crankum.
Re: Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now by fuckfuckman(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2013
why are some post hidden and mikel3oputa post is not hidden
Re: Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now by Mikel3oputa: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
fuckfuckman: why are some post hidden and mikel3oputa post is not hidden
Guy shutup make u face north dem need u 4 dat way?

(1) (Reply)

9-year-old Boy Sneaks Past Airport Security, Flies To Vegas / Nigerian Companies And The Owners Risk / ROTLFMAO: 13 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.