Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ohio Kidnapper Castor Sentenced To Life In Prison - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ohio Kidnapper Castor Sentenced To Life In Prison (585 Views)

How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / Adjusting To Life As A Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohio Kidnapper Castor Sentenced To Life In Prison by infonubia(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ariel Castro, the Cleveland man who abducted, raped, and held three women captive for about 11 years, was sentenced to life in prison on Thursday by an Ohio State judge.

Judge Michael Russo of Cuyahoga County imposed the prison sentence after one of Castro's victim, 32-year-old Michelle Knight, gave an emotional testimony how the former school bus driver put her through a life of hell.

"I served 11 years of hell. Now your hell is just beginning," Knight said of Castro in a statement read to the court.

Castro pleaded guilty last week to hundreds of criminal charges to avoid the possibility of the death penalty.

Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro admitted at the hearing on Thursday that he was a sick man but said he is not the monster described by prosecutors.

Castro delivered a rambling statement to the court that he makes no excuses for his behavior, which he said was "wrong."

Do you think Castro got what he deserved? I wish he could get more than life in prison.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/08/ohio-kidnapper-castor-sentenced-to-life.html

Re: Ohio Kidnapper Castor Sentenced To Life In Prison by uzoo: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Well, i was watching the entire thing and typical American , they always have some sort of reason for their actions and try to blame it on it, ''oh my mom didn't give me hugs and kisses as a child'' or ''i was bullied in school as a child'' ,or ''the society neglected me and made me unhappy'' ''i was traumatised by my father's drinking habits''' boo hoo hooo .So we should feel sorry for you ,right?

The guy had no remorse for what he did i even heard him call himself a ''victim'' ,saying it was his wife's fault he did what he did. He even said something as silly as ''the girls were not virgins when he took them, that one of them sometimes even begged him to have inter course with her''' ...can you imagine that lipsrsealed.

Well i hope he seeks God in jail ,cause he may not survive 5 years there...,some people are waiting for him in jail to unleash their anger on him.

GOD, i can not begin to imagine what those ladies went through and how they feel right now.
Re: Ohio Kidnapper Castor Sentenced To Life In Prison by infonubia(m): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2013
uzoo: Well, i was watching the entire thing and typical American , they always have some sort of reason for their actions and try to blame it on it, ''oh my mom didn't give me hugs and kisses as a child'' or ''i was bullied in school as a child'' ,or ''the society neglected me and made me unhappy'' ''i was traumatised by my father's drinking habits''' boo hoo hooo .So we should feel sorry for you ,right?

The guy had no remorse for what he did i even heard him call himself a ''victim'' ,saying it was his wife's fault he did what he did. He even said something as silly as ''the girls were not virgins when he took them, that one of them sometimes even begged him to have inter course with her''' ...can you imagine that lipsrsealed.

Well i hope he seeks God in jail ,cause he may not survive 5 years there...,some people are waiting for him in jail to unleash their anger on him.

GOD, i can not begin to imagine what those ladies went through and how they feel right now.

The man is a complete kolo! It's so easy to always blame someone else for erratic behaviors. SMH
Re: Ohio Kidnapper Castor Sentenced To Life In Prison by uzoo: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
i am surprised he didn't take the easy route by pleading guilty by mental defect,which is usually one of the ways of excaping jail term in US lipsrsealed.... Mtchewwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Bodies Of South African Toddlers Found In Community Toilet Sparks Riot / The Top 10 Signs To Know If Your Husband Is Seriously Cheating On You / Can Nigerian Schools Really Educate Without Corporal Punishment On Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.