Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? (1893 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by ACM10: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^

Seriously you have mental problem. I pity any man that takes you to the altar. Though I doubt if you are even in a stable relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
ACM10: ^^^

Seriously you have mental problem. I pity any man that takes you to the altar. Though I doubt if you are even in a stable relationship.

While you pity me, pity the woman that will bare your children.

Point out the lies in that post and I'll offer you two plates of apku.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^ The guy that has been planning to go to his grandmothers village library since 2010 and hasnt made it there

Like the typical Io boy who wants to die at all cost in Lagos
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by ACM10: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^

Do I come across to you as someone that lives in Lagos?
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by na2day(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dayo, please give the link of that Akintola's speech or better still, open a thread on it.
Its really an eye opener!
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
na2day!:
Dayo, please give the link of that Akintola's speech or better still, open a thread on it.
Its really an eye opener!

You need to know deep Yoruba to understand it. If you open a thread let me know, I would surely contribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPzWW3kXVg&list=PL815E8285DE730EC6

This would show you why Akintola was killed in the January 15 1966 Ibo coup

Sun re Aare Ladoke Akintola.

Ajalagbe omo kuloodo, Yaagboyaaju omo kara

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

My dear, we have more important things to do than to gather and conspire against Yorubas.
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by nitrogen(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.
For real, no time to play cards with anyone at this moment, they are bunch of eeeeediots, I don talk am, anywhere I get to, I will make sure they feel how tough a yoruba man is, especially, when he being pushed to the wall, I hate bigotry and tribalism, but it seems the more I hold my peace, the more they get away with those things done, threads are to be created, threads that will expose the Igbos and their fake lives, threads that when Igbo, Ibo, Igbo, etc are typed on any search engine, their greediness and useless nature is revealed to the whole world. It starts NOW and not LATER. Enough is enough!

Oga Dayo, I see you, ogbomoso a gbe wa o, sincerely, we have neglected the old path as well as dissapointed our babas, our nice gestures and hospitality has brought us to this level, imagine an Igbo mod terrorizing yorubas on a yoruba forum, too bad! At times, I feel we like selling our rights and what have we to strangers, we don't always check the future effects. No more joking with those guys again, they started this and WE will finish it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
nitrogen:
For real, no time to play cards with anyone at this moment, they are bunch of eeeeediots, I don talk am, anywhere I get to, I will make sure they feel how tough a yoruba man is, especially, when he being pushed to the wall, I hate bigotry and tribalism, but it seems the more I hold my peace, the more they get away with those things done, threads are to be created, threads that will expose the Igbos and their fake lives, threads that when Igbo, Ibo, Igbo, etc are typed on any search engine, their greediness and useless nature is revealed to the whole world. It starts NOW and not LATER. Enough is enough!

Oga Dayo, I see you, ogbomoso a gbe wa o, sincerely, we have neglected the old path as well as dissapointed our babas, our nice gestures and hospitality has brought us to this level, imagine an Igbo mod terrorizing yorubas on a yoruba forum, too bad! At times, I feel we like selling our rights and what have we to strangers, we don't always check the future effects. No more joking with those guys again, they started this and WE will finish it.

Shut up! If you do pass yourself, we send you all to cotonou. Period!
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by nitrogen(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up! If you do pass yourself, we send you all to cotonou. Period!
What is wrong with this one? Oh sorry! Just figured it out that you are that nigga that is from the most barren land in west africa. Sorry.

Btw, Please, do this exercise, Go to your village and plant just vegetable on that una red soil, and let's see the outcome, Bomboclat!
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by na2day(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

You need to know deep Yoruba to understand it. If you open a thread let me know, I would surely contribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPzWW3kXVg&list=PL815E8285DE730EC6

This would show you why Akintola was killed in the January 15 1966 Ibo coup

Sun re Aare Ladoke Akintola.

Ajalagbe omo kuloodo, Yaagboyaaju omo kara

Oro pesi je! shocked
OMG
Iya lenu ni eleyi je o, oju orun ni awa yoruba wa o! shocked
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ The guy that has been planning to go to his grandmothers village library since 2010 and hasnt made it there

Like the typical Io boy who wants to die at all cost in Lagos

I see am...what a shame.

They'd rather die like rats under lagos gutters than to be reunited with families in Anambra
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
nitrogen:

gbam!
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by pesty100(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
ACM10: ^^

Do I come across to you as someone that lives in Lagos?
u(ibo) dont live or have lived with a lagosian(yoruba) yet u spill out rubbish from your smelly mouth... Brush your teeth and your also sense.
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by manzana: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
u are stupid.
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
nitrogen: Oga Dayo, I see you, ogbomoso a gbe wa o, sincerely, we have neglected the old path as well as dissapointed our babas, our nice gestures and hospitality has brought us to this level, imagine an Igbo mod terrorizing yorubas on a yoruba forum, too bad! At times, I feel we like selling our rights and what have we to strangers, we don't always check the future effects. No more joking with those guys again, they started this and WE will finish it.

That was what out fore fathers warned us about and we never took heed and his prediction 50yrs ago is now coming to pass
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
nitrogen:
What is wrong with this one? Oh sorry! Just figured it out that you are that nigga that is from the most barren land in west africa. Sorry.

Btw, Please, do this exercise, Go to your village and plant just vegetable on that una red soil, and let's see the outcome, Bomboclat!

Rubbish!!!! I am warning you now that Cotonou cannot take all of you, they even deported some Nigerians recently. The East is blessed forever, meanwhile, the Atlantic may swallow eko! grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by nitrogen(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^I choose to ignore you, you are a baby warlord. Just discovered that. We are not in the same league.
Re: Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011? by nitrogen(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

That was what out fore fathers warned us about and we never took heed and his prediction 50yrs ago is now coming to pass
Chai! Anyway, 'o ba ni, ko ti baje', that is if only we don't want it to get spoilt for real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Establish 9,000 Strong Army Division In S’south / I Dumped PDP Over FG's Delay To Implement UNEP Report Amaechi / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.