Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Another Aluu 4? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Aluu 4? (763 Views)

Help!!! My Friends Wife To Be Is From ALUU Village / Can You Marry From Aluu Community? / We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Aluu 4? by smartmom(f): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Another repeat of the Aluu 4? When that happened we all cried and yelled and hurled all manner of abuses on the perps. It died down and nothing came out of it. This is yet another gruesome murder of another precious child. Who next?

http://www.punchng.com/metro/i-fell-ill-after-seeing-my-brothers-corpse/

1 Like

Re: Another Aluu 4? by ciphoenix: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is sad, but such is life in Nigeria
Re: Another Aluu 4? by smartmom(f): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Unfortunately it will happen again as we all swallow it and absorb it. I only pray it doesnt become endemic
Re: Another Aluu 4? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Innocent blood are shed on daily basis and we expect changeNigeria is soiled, i don't think there is really hope for this country.

(1) (Reply)

'my Husband Chased Me Out Of The House, My Son Slapped Me' - Winner Of Supermom / Dealing With Adversity: A Woman With A Terminal Illness / Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.