Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? (848 Views)

The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi / Why Are Black Women Considered Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by misskaedy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why do people think Nigerians women are the most unattractive women in Africa? I personally think everywhere in Africa has beautiful people.
Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by ebankole: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
That they think so,doesn't make it realistic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by Enegod(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
misskaedy: Why do people think Nigerians women are the most unattractive women in Africa? I personally think everywhere in Africa has beautiful people.
your pic looks scary..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
BIG FAT LIE! Sweerie look for another topic if u realy wana hit d front page
NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess.
some folks might feel that way and others feel they are among Africa's most beautiful.

people need to stop acting like one person or group's perception of beauty is the RIGHT one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by anonymous6(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
misskaedy: Why do people think Nigerians women are the most unattractive women in Africa? I personally think everywhere in Africa has beautiful people.

I never heard this before, I have actually heard the reverse that Nigerian women are one the top ten most beautiful in Africa. If it wasn't for the film industry of Nigeria people would have still had a negative stereotypical view of Nigeria women and/or african women in general, so I don't know about your question.
Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by tpia5: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2013
anonymous6:

I never heard this before, I have actually heard the reverse that Nigerian women are one the top ten most beautiful in Africa. If it wasn't for the film industry of Nigeria people would have still had a negative stereotypical view of Nigeria women and/or african women in general, so I don't know about your question.

Not sure the film industry actually helped in that regard.

I could be wrong though, but nigeria's bad reputation has worsened over the years, not improved.
Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by tpia5: 1:03am On Aug 02, 2013
What I heard was black women are considered the world's ugliest

@ poster.

I suppose you're not a black woman?
Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by bokohalal(m): 1:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Hahaha. Are you Akata?
Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by anonymous6(f): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
tpia@:

Not sure the film industry actually helped in that regard.

I could be wrong though, but nigeria's bad reputation has worsened over the years, not improved.

it has actually helped, You need to read this article BBC did of Nigeria's impact in Africa: https://www.nairaland.com/777550/bbc-news-special-nigerias-impact
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11429067

To me Nigeria's reputation has been a stand still because Nigeria has been giving mixed messages, one area you see improvement and another is just a mess at times
Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
bokohalal:
Hahaha. Are you Akata?

lol
Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
There are ugly women in every creed and pretty women in every creed.

No one stands out more than the other. It's a vapid ploy to boost self-esteem.

Pathetic.
Re: Why Do People Think Nigerians Women Are The Most Unattractive Women In Africa? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2013
I have only heard of this on the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By S. Africans Just Because He Is A Foreigner Graphic Pics / 5 Sept {#fb Status} Teachers Day 2015 Whatsapp Status & Lines In Marathi For Sir / Throw Back Pictures Of Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.