Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!! (1452 Views)

Christians Beware: Brian Deacon Is Jesus Christ? / 5 Reasons I Love Nigeria By Brian Botts / Flying Into Headwinds By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!! by Xaviers(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hello everyone,

US-based leadership and personal success expert, Brian Tracy, will be in Nigeria from August 26 to 31, 2013 for The Remarkable Leaders' Conclave and Business Workshops organized by Brimass limited, one of Nigeria’s fastest growing business support company.

The conclave and semiinars which has the theme “The Making of Innovative Leaders: Winning Leadership Strategies for Building World-Class Organisations and Societies” will hold in Lagos, Abuja and Ghana.

REGISTRATION ARE ON FOR THE BRIAN TRACY EVENTS AND TICKETS ARE ON SALE RIGHT NOW FOR THE:
"ENTREPRENUER CONCLAVE" AND THE "EXECUTIVE CONCLAVE"..

SEND ME A MESSAGE. ( )

Or events@brimass.com

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN GETTING YOUR TICKET.. http://www.brimass.com/

You can also get your tickets at the palms(lekki),Galleria and shoprite. 07066440343

BEST REGARDS.

mods.. front page please.. smiley

Re: Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!! by Xaviers(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2013
Tickets are still on for the event, hit me up via email...
Re: Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!! by eklassical(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2013
Wow! One of ♍y mentors!! i would love to be part of it sir, sending you a message asap!

Where is the nearest place. i can get tickets for it? And where is the venue?
Re: Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!! by Xaviers(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2013
eklassical: Wow! One of ♍y mentors!! i would love to be part of it sir, sending you a message asap!

Where is the nearest place. i can get tickets for it? And where is the venue?

Goodmorning, thanks for your keen interest, you can get your tickets at Silverbird galleria, the Hub(shoprite lekki) or shoprite(ikeja).

Or just call me 07066440343, and i would get the tickets to you.
It will be held at the Intercontinental hotel,52 kofo abayomi str,Vi lagos.
Re: Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!! by Xaviers(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
You can now get your tickets at Silverbird cinemas Vi (3rd floor) and ikeja mall..at discounted prices for both conclaves!

Email: events@brimass.com
Re: Brian Tracy In Nigeria This August!!!! by Xaviers(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
less than 6 days to go........

hurry for your discounted tickets

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Sleep? Clothed,half Clothed Or Unclothed. (pix) / 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / My Experience With Slim Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.