Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

What Do You Feel About A Girlfriend Not Using Your Picture As Her DP - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Feel About A Girlfriend Not Using Your Picture As Her DP (473 Views)

How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. / Drop Your Picture And Contact If You Want To Be Paid And bleeped / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Feel About A Girlfriend Not Using Your Picture As Her DP by ehixking(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Immagine a girl you love so much and she claims she loves you too but never tried using your picture as her dp..if you always do use her's but still use other more cute chic is she suppose to complain...since u atleast use her'z many a times
Re: What Do You Feel About A Girlfriend Not Using Your Picture As Her DP by spenca: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Either she aint proud of you or your on a cruise

1 Like

Re: What Do You Feel About A Girlfriend Not Using Your Picture As Her DP by ehixking(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Please indicate if you a male or female I wanna hear from both side of view @spencer thanks for the answer
Re: What Do You Feel About A Girlfriend Not Using Your Picture As Her DP by spenca: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
ehixking: Please indicate if you a male or female I wanna hear from both side of view @spencer thanks for the answer

am male and certain of the two options i gave if her parents aint on her bb and that also depends on her age

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Ibadan Dudes N Chics Get Hook Up Here / Benue Singles / Looking For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.