Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend (3177 Views)

Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson / 30% Of Children In Northern Nigeria Are Street Beggars – Don (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Anambra Orders Arrest Of Child Beggars[/size]
Submitted by LEADERSHIP EDITORS on December 4, 2011 - 10:52am
DAVID-CHYDDY ELEKE

The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all street beggars, especially children used by their parents to beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and Onitsha, and repatriated to their home states; Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka, six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an Okada rider, while he begged.

Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry of women affairs and social development.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Anambra arrests 29 beggars[/size]
From IJEOMA ONUORAH, Nnewi Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Read more:http://www.gbooza.com/page.html#ixzz456 http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/anambra-arrests-29-beggars#ixzz2asqDKCM5

[size=18pt]200 Street Beggars, Hawkers, Destitutes arrested in Anambra[/size]

http://reporters365.com/around-nigeria/200-street-beggars-hawkers-destitutes-arrested-in-anambra/

[size=18pt]Street Begging An Offence, Sin – Gov Chime[/size]

http://leadership.ng/news/030613/street-begging-offence-sin-gov-chime

[size=18pt]Street Raids Clear 113 Beggars, Vagrants In PH[/size]

http://orientnewspaper.com/street-raids-clear-113-beggars-vagrants-in-ph/

More than 113 destitute people have been cleared from the streets of Port Harcourt metropolis following raids by a Special Committee on Raiding of Vagrants, Lunatics and Street Beggars in the Rivers State Ministry of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation.
Chairman of the committee, Mr Mina Jamabo, gave details of their activities in an interview with newsmen in Port Harcourt, stressing that the ministry has worked out measures to ensure that the menace of the presence of lunatics and beggars was cut to the barest minimum within the state.
He attributed the menace to high use of illicit drugs and rigours of city life, adding that Port Harcourt, just like other big cities like Lagos, was an omnibus city where all kinds of people flock in to make a living.
The committee chairman explained that the terminus status of the city of Port Harcourt was responsible for the influx of lunatics and beggars, but noted that the ministry had evolved measures to curb it, disclosing that the raiding would be continuous rather than occasional.
“Our plan is working because most of the non-indigenous communities have started working with us such that when we want to repatriate some people they assist us”, Jamabo said.
[size=18pt]He further said that those arrested would first be rehabilitated at the Iriebe welfare centre after which non-indigenes are repatriated back to their states of origin.[/size]
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]FG, Jonathan's Government orders arrest of beggars, hawkers in Abuja [/size]

http://www..com/talk/topic,47444.0.html

[size=18pt]Anambra government to set up courts to prosecute beggars, hawkers[/size]

http://www..com/talk/topic,149029.0.html
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]We disguise as beggars to abduct our victims – Suspects[/size]
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/we-disguise-as-beggars-to-abduct-our-victims-suspects/#sthash.cxVuykoi.dpuf

LAGOS — The Lagos State Police Command has uncovered a kidnappers den in Ajah area of Lagos, killing a suspected leader of the syndicate during a shoot-out, while three other members were arrested.

Rescued at the end of the gun duel were two staff of Epe Local Government Area, Samsudeen Olatunde, 37 and Daramola Muideen Bisoye, 43.

They were abducted a week ago on Abraham Adesanya Street, along Lekki/Epe expressway when they stopped to answer the call
of nature.

[size=18pt]I intended travelling with my share — Another suspect[/size][/b]

For [b]Michael Chinedu Edom, 25, a native of Isiekenesi village in Ideato South Local Government Area of Imo State
[size=18pt][/size]: “I was also lured by late Akpos, with a promise of more than N2 million when we receive the ransom.

“We were told that each of the victims’ families would be made to pay N7 million. At least I knew I would have got over N2 million with which I intended to travel out of Nigeria.

“I joined out of frustration because all the menial jobs I ventured into fetched me nothing.

“First, I started as a conductor and got only N1,000 at the end of each day which was not enough to fend for myself, let alone my wife and baby who live with a family friend.

“I was squatting with friends in an uncompleted building because I could not afford to pay the rent around Ajah.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/ImoStateYouths/posts/536031596458447

[size=18pt]IMO STATE YOUTHS BERATES NORTHERS OVER STREET BEGGING![/size]

The rate at which executive begging is growing in Imo State today is becoming worrisome for any concerned citizen of this great state. [size=18pt]For a people (Ndi Igbo) not characterized with begging (unlike the Northerners who majority are born into it - almajiris), it is becoming very alarming the way and manner begging is gradually turning into a business in Imo State.[/size]

Just last week, I witnessed a scene at the Control Post area of Owerri when some people in the company of the mobile policemen posted at the Assumpta Cathedral accosted three very well dressed women who have been 'begging' people for money under the guise that they lost their transport money. One man poured out the contents of their bags and we saw more than enough money to take the three of them to Lagos and back. Why then will they lie about transport money? Some people in the crowd started raising alarm that the monies collected might be used for fetish purposes and the policemen upon hearing that, whisked the three women away.....
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2013
If this is an act condemned by Ndigbo, so why are they are the likes of sincere-retardians calling BRF's rehabilitation camps a holocaust concentration camp (a word, used to described Nazi war criminal Adolph Hitler). I mean has it come to that such pure hatred and venom. And why the incredible and unrestrained hatred towards Yorubas whenever we do the same thing that is done by even the same Ibo State? Why this pure venom and unending hatred and call for our blood and failure!
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by abu12: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2013
They just like lagos grin
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by dplordx(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2013
When BRF deported some beggars to Ibadan some years ago, here is what one Ibo blogger on nairaland by the name: said:

Obiagu1:

Sokoto = 196
Kano = 75
Total = 271

Oyo = 83
Osun = 67
Ekiti = 21
Ondo = 7
Total = 178

Of those whose states were declared, one can see the trend, a competition between the North and the SW on who will produce the most beggars. At least the North and the SW have a common bond, ALMAJIRI.

I wonder why this same set of people are calling for the blood of my governor. I dont even understand their hatred. They hate Awolowo. Tinubu (who has clearly done nothing wrong to them....I still dare them to state what Tinubu has ever done to them), Fashola....And now they are calling my beloved Prof Wole Shoyinka a mad professor....and sad enough, the Ibo moderators here let such thread exist....over what?? If this doesnt make frontpage, I will agree the mods hate BRF as much as their screeching brothers here!
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Omen100(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Thank You 9icest, U just made things easier for us & this will do the Job for us too.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Leopantro: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2013
Interesting
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Anambra to establish courts to prosecute beggars, hawkers[/size]

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/129135-anambra-to-establish-courts-to-prosecute-beggars-hawkers.html

[size=18pt]Enugu First Lady warns beggars[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/06/enugu-first-lady-warns-beggars/
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Beggars Deported Back To Their States From Abuja [/size]

Abuja authorities relocate beggars to their states of origin
By Ngozi Oboh
June 30, 2011 10:46PM
print email

Less than 24 hours after the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) announced a review on the operations of parks and gardens in the city and directing that they should henceforth close by 6pm, the administration yesterday repatriated over 170 beggars arrested from different parts of the city to their respective states of origin.

This, according to FCTA, is part of its effort to ensure security of lives and properties in the federal capital.

The repatriated beggars, who were evicted in groups in different buses, were taken to states such as Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, Jigawa, Nasarawa, Kogi, Kwara, Plateau and Gombe. [size=20pt]Other states are: Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Abia[/size].
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2013
ANAMBRA GOVT ORDERS THE ARREST OF BEGGARS WITH CHILDREN, 29 ARRESTED SO FAR
ODOGWU EMEKA ODOGWU AWKA
In its determined efforts to ride the state environment of beggars daily increasing in their numbers, the Anambra state government has issued an ultimatum to all the street beggars especially those using children to beg in Anambra state to vacate the streets or face arrest within 72 hours.
Meanwhile over 29 beggars with children have been arrested in Awka and Onitsha , warned and repatriated back to their various states of origin mostly Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom states to mention but a few.
Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development , Dr Ego Cordelia Uzoezie disclosed Friday in Awka when a middle aged woman was arrested begging with 9 children at various points in Awka.
The attention of Dr Uzoezie was drawn to the beggar with children when one of the kids begging at Unizik junction Awka , 6 years old Goodnews Sunday was hit while begging by an Okada operator injuring her jaw.
She was later taken to Beacon Hospital Awka after two hospitals turned her down when good Samaritans rushed her to hospital for first aid. Reasons for her rejection are yet to be ascertained as at press time.
Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who indulge in using children to beg, warning that after 72 hours any beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry of women affairs and social development.
The accident victim Goodnews said she came from Akwa-Ibom Oron in Akwa-Ibom state and is staying with her mother at Isu-Aniocha but her twelve years old Sister , Blessing Sunday not only concurred the story of her sister but admitted that her mother actually sent them to go for the begging and that they used to be students of Anointed Nursery/Primary school Awada Obosi until they were pushed into begging following taunts on their mother who use to hawk curry and garri at Onitsha by one Happiness from Calabar.
Blessing further informed that the accident victim is a twin and that their parents now do nothing but to depend on what they were able to get from the begging. She said they would use it to pay for their school fees and house rent and equally build a house. She however contradicted herself when she later said she and her sister were being enslaved by one, Happiness who was already repatriated but came back to Anambra.
The other woman with 5 children, Mrs Nwakaego Eze from Amafor Uli, in Ihiala local government of Anambra state married to Arochukwu in Abia state blamed her begging now on week days to the dislocation of her husband and others from the Army barracks Onitsha as their begging before now was only on weekends.
She said although they have a house at No 2 Igbamaeze Street Awada Obosi , she equally rented a house at Isu-Aniocha to enable them sleep after begging in Awka. She said her children were not begging with her before as they were students of Basic Foundation but since after the Army Barracks dislocation they have joined her in begging, She further said they are now going to Anointed Nursery/Primary School Awada Obosi. She promised not to use the children for begging again, if allowed to walk home free.
But the Director Child Development , Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development , Mr Emeka Ejide warned the beggars to leave their children alone and can beg if they choose to as the interest of the ministry and Anambra state government are on the children. He said the Ministry has repatriated more than 29 women begging with children to their various states and would not hesitate to deal with parents who still engage in such acts describing them as products of Mammy market Onitsha where anything goes before its closure.
One of the good Samaritans who rushed the victim to hospital Mrs Stella Samuel incidentally an indigene of Akawa Ibom wondered why people from Akwa Ibom state must still be begging in Anambra state when the Governor of Akwa Ibom, Governor Godswill Akpabio had declared free education for children of the state. She said the accident happened in front of her shop and she had to run around to save the life of the girl but was shocked that no hospital wanted to accept her until later when the Ministry took custody of her and others.
[size=18pt]But the President General of Akwa-Ibom Central Union, Anambra state , Sir Chris Ekanem who not only admitted that the victim and some of the beggars came from Akwa-Ibom but requested for authority for them to repatriate them home since their Governor Akpabio has given free education to people like them.[/size]
He appealed that those who brought them to Anambra only to subject them to begging should be punished adding that they had reported to the police the incident. He revealed that the children told him in their dialect that they were many in the state from the same Akwa-Ibom doing the same business of begging in Anambra state.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WorldIgboCongress/message/39465
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by kzokul(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2013
Lol! Laugh wan kill me die @ op. Fashola is that you? So, fashola you are on nairaland? Lmao! By the time yo leave office fashola just be preparing and ready to go to court to justify that the 29 citizens of nigeria you killed in your concentration camps are beggars. And even if they are beggars why kill them in a concentration camp? And this same fashola that praises adolf hitler as his mentor will definitely end like hitler. 2015 come fast before more citizens die in fashola's concentration camp let us take him to ICJ were the likes of charles taylor and ghadafi's son are waiting for him. By 2015 tinubu will deny,betray and leave you to your fate. Keep on killing nigeria citizens in your concentration camp. 29 citizens gone and still counting.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by obitwo: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2013
So why are these bigots from across the bridge screaming blue murder?

If I hear ...?
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by dolphinife: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2013
I dnt knw why some tribes just have this inner mind of hating each other. What we dnt knw is that a lot of Yoruba and Igbos are marrying themselves everyday. A lot of Yoruba and Igbo are partnering for businesses everyday.

Am a yoruba man, almost all the men in my family got married to Igbo women and am also planning to follow suit. Infact, the lingual franca in our family is Yoruba and Igbo. We co-exist peacefully without rancour. If you people want to break up this country or want to start a war, what do u want those people that have married other tribes to do?

May God have mercy
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Jisunpack: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2013
abu12: They just like lagos grin

Look these bigots are well aware of all these, but their plans is to use every opportunity to destroy south west
Any little opportunity given, you will hear them shouting Lagos is no man's land, Tinubu this, Fashola that. THEIR GAME PLAN IS TO DESTROY SOUTH WEST. Get this into your head.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by dplordx(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2013
kzokul: Lol! Laugh wan kill me die @ op. Fashola is that you? So, fashola you are on nairaland? Lmao! By the time yo leave office fashola just be preparing and ready to go to court to justify that the 29 citizens of nigeria you killed in your concentration camps are beggars. And even if they are beggars why kill them in a concentration camp? And this same fashola that praises adolf hitler as his mentor will definitely end like hitler. 2015 come fast before more citizens die in fashola's concentration camp let us take him to ICJ were the likes of charles taylor and ghadafi's son are waiting for him. By 2015 tinubu will deny,betray and leave you to your fate. Keep on killing nigeria citizens in your concentration camp. 29 citizens gone and still counting.

What a shame.....a people soooo inlove with sentiments and not facts, thats why they say you just hate the Yorubas, and sadly, you cant even hide this venom and digusting show of shame...you are not even criticizing what your govs did, and are still ranting Fashola like a mad and crazed soul. So how many of your people died in the detention of holocaust camps your SE governors hid them?
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Jisunpack: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo: So why are these bigots from across the bridge screaming blue murder?

If I hear ...?

The earlier you get this the better. They are after the destruction of south west.

Why do you think ONLY ibos hates Fashola? You think the ones in your neighborhood are any different from the ones here? Just change your identity and speak to any ibo man about southwest and see.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by dplordx(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

The earlier you get this the better. They are after the destruction of south west.

Why do you think ONLY ibos hates Fashola? You think the ones in your neighborhood are any different from the ones here? Just change your identity and speak to any ibo man about southwest and see.

You are right. The level of hatred is so unnerving and blood curdling. The Yorubas as a people need to sit down and do something about this. You cant live with snakes and feel at ease. And I sincerely hope and pray BRF and the other Yoruba are visiting Nairaland at such a critical period. Atleast, they will learn the horrible political suicide they commit anytime they show fairness, and put the Ibos interest ahead of their people. You dont treat someone who craze your destruction as tribe as your business friend of neighbor. You rid yourself off them. We shall make this noise until it gets to the nose of these leaders...Im doing BC on the BB....sending links of some sad comments...You can call add me: 224869c4

2 Likes

Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2013
dolphinife: I dnt knw why some tribes just have this inner mind of hating each other. What we dnt knw is that a lot of Yoruba and Igbos are marrying themselves everyday. A lot of Yoruba and Igbo are partnering for businesses everyday.

Am a yoruba man, almost all the men in my family got married to Igbo women and am also planning to follow suit. Infact, the lingual franca in our family is Yoruba and Igbo. We co-exist peacefully without rancour. If you people want to break up this country or want to start a war, what do u want those people that have married other tribes to do?

May God have mercy
My broda y ar u worying abot this? d people u read here are just some few nincompoops dats just have d opportunity of internet access and they know nothing than to express their rotten minds.
Im a Yoruba person and do not have anything against any tribe and besides I have always think that Igbos(who I have known to be Ibos) and Yorubas are more closer and tolerant of each others than the northerners!
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by dplordx(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2013
cogitoErgo:
My broda y ar u worying abot this? d people u read here are just some few nincompoops dats just have d opportunity of internet access and they know nothing than to express their rotten minds.
Im a Yoruba person and do not have anything against any tribe and besides I have always think that Igbos(who I have known to be Ibos) and Yorubas are more closer and tolerant of each others than the northerners!

You are not Yoruba. No sane Yoruba will read all the vented venom here, and the way every Yoruba leaders name is been dragged in the mud of their unwarranted and unexplainable hatred will agree with your view. I have met lots of them, everywhere, they are just ANGRY for no reason...
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Jisunpack: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2013
dplordx:

You are right. The level of hatred is so unnerving and blood curdling. The Yorubas as a people need to sit down and do something about this. You cant live with snakes and feel at ease. And I sincerely hope and pray BRF and the other Yoruba are visiting Nairaland at such a critical period. Atleast, they will learn the horrible political suicide they commit anytime they show fairness, and put the Ibos interest ahead of their people. You dont treat someone who craze your destruction as tribe as your business friend of neighbor. You rid yourself off them. We shall make this noise until it gets to the nose of these leaders...Im doing BC on the BB....sending links of some sad comments...You can call add me: 224869c4

Good one. But I don't use BlackBerry. Dayokanu will contact you later. KIV cool
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by dplordx(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2013
9icest: [size=18pt]Anambra arrests 29 beggars[/size]
From IJEOMA ONUORAH, Nnewi Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Read more:http://www.gbooza.com/page.html#ixzz456 http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/anambra-arrests-29-beggars#ixzz2asqDKCM5

[size=18pt]200 Street Beggars, Hawkers, Destitutes arrested in Anambra[/size]

http://reporters365.com/around-nigeria/200-street-beggars-hawkers-destitutes-arrested-in-anambra/

[size=18pt]Street Begging An Offence, Sin – Gov Chime[/size]

http://leadership.ng/news/030613/street-begging-offence-sin-gov-chime

[size=18pt]Street Raids Clear 113 Beggars, Vagrants In PH[/size]

http://orientnewspaper.com/street-raids-clear-113-beggars-vagrants-in-ph/

More than 113 destitute people have been cleared from the streets of Port Harcourt metropolis following raids by a Special Committee on Raiding of Vagrants, Lunatics and Street Beggars in the Rivers State Ministry of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation.
Chairman of the committee, Mr Mina Jamabo, gave details of their activities in an interview with newsmen in Port Harcourt, stressing that the ministry has worked out measures to ensure that the menace of the presence of lunatics and beggars was cut to the barest minimum within the state.
He attributed the menace to high use of illicit drugs and rigours of city life, adding that Port Harcourt, just like other big cities like Lagos, was an omnibus city where all kinds of people flock in to make a living.
The committee chairman explained that the terminus status of the city of Port Harcourt was responsible for the influx of lunatics and beggars, but noted that the ministry had evolved measures to curb it, disclosing that the raiding would be continuous rather than occasional.
“Our plan is working because most of the non-indigenous communities have started working with us such that when we want to repatriate some people they assist us”, Jamabo said.
[size=30pt]He further said that those arrested would first be rehabilitated at the Iriebe welfare centre after which non-indigenes are repatriated back to their states of origin.[/size]
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Jisunpack: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2013
dplordx:

You are not Yoruba. No sane Yoruba will read all the vented venom here, and the way every Yoruba leaders name is been dragged in the mud of their unwarranted and unexplainable hatred will agree with your view. I have met lots of them, everywhere, they are just ANGRY for no reason...

This is what they are using to deceive gullible southwesterners, they'll tell them because ACN this or that, or Yoruba are the most tolerant peeps and my foolish brothers will be happy.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by dridowu: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2013
May God bless you 9icest
they wont see this , rather they just want to lay claim to lagos by force by fire. Fashola MUST relocate any law breaker ASAP.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by temitope23(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2013
WHAT'S THIS ONE SAYING SELF?

kzokul: Lol! Laugh wan kill me die @ op. Fashola is that you? So, fashola you are on nairaland? Lmao! By the time yo leave office fashola just be preparing and ready to go to court to justify that the 29 citizens of nigeria you killed in your concentration camps are beggars. And even if they are beggars why kill them in a concentration camp? And this same fashola that praises adolf hitler as his mentor will definitely end like hitler. 2015 come fast before more citizens die in fashola's concentration camp let us take him to ICJ were the likes of charles taylor and ghadafi's son are waiting for him. By 2015 tinubu will deny,betray and leave you to your fate. Keep on killing nigeria citizens in your concentration camp. 29 citizens gone and still counting.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by mascot87(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2013
dplordx:

Good move, that's exactly my plan.We have to orientate our people asap.Who has the link on how we can pass the message across to the Lagos state government so that we can send these links to them to backup their clamps.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Poster is a fuccking devil,I read the original story and Anambra never deported anybody!! This is a fuccking lie! ANAMBRA NEVER DEPORTED ANYBODY AND WILL NEVER DO SO UNDER PETER OBI WATCH!
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Jisunpack: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2013
dplordx:

^^^

Politics / Re: Lagos Reveals Four-year Plan To Boost LPG
Consumption by

dplordx ( m ): 8:49am On Sep 23 , 2011

BRF has become a complete joke. With bad roads all over the
place, and insecurity all over Lagos; and many abandoned and
uncompleted projects, his concern now is cooking gas. I knew this
guy was a complete fraud like his useless Yoruba people.

https://www.nairaland.com/dplordx/posts/9

So, you are also ibo claiming to be from southwest? You think you can just break in by disguising your self to be from southwest? Nice try!
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Jisunpack: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2013
mascot87:
Good move, that's exactly my plan.We have to orientate our people asap.Who has the link on how we can pass the message across to the Lagos state government so that we can send these links to them to backup their clamps.

Hey, that guy is a sad ibo fraud. Don't ever add him.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by mascot87(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Hey, that guy is a sad ibo fraud. Don't ever add him.
Hmm,na wa o...... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU, How SE/SS Universities Betrayed ASUU. / Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro / Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.