Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. (768 Views)

BIAFRA: A Facebook Post By An Ibo And How People Reacted (screenshots) / Stop The Sympathy And Do Something About Boko-Haram:Sanusi Tells Buhari / Ibo And Yoruba Rivalry - Myths And Facts - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by phoneport(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
I am sick and tied of the ranting, shouting, venting, and barking going on about Fashola, Ibos, and the beggers/destitute evacuation fall out.
Must we trivialize and tribalize every political issue?
even if it was the truth or wrongly done must fellow Nigerians insult each other without apology?
I have only one question
Why do Ibos always act like they're victims?
Why do they act as if they are the only ones that face problems in Nigeria?
Are they the only ones that face "tribalism"?
Is it a good thing for Ibos to scream tribalism when they don't get what they want? or like what does not tickle their fantasy?
Where did everyone develop this victim mentality?
when we start acting like this, others will not only begin to say crucify! but very soon kill.

Nigeria is for everyone no matter our cultural affiliation
please Ibos should stop playing on sympathy.

4 Likes

Re: IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by TUMIC(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Well well well
Those who think or even see themselves as victims in this life and Nija, will surely be treated like victims.

well my own question is 'who is not a victim in this mistake of a nation?

1 Like

Re: IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nope! They want to be the aggressor and the victim at the same time.

Quite comical.

1 Like

Re: IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by Danhumprey: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Until we all come to agree that Nigeria is a secular country,devoid of religion and tribalism,I tell you,we would get nowhere. We would keep hear one cry or the other of marginalization,persecution,deprivation,et al from different section of these country,including the Igbos.
Re: IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by kzokul(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hope u read my post before I edited9hor=Aigbofa]Nope! They want to be the aggressor and the victim at the same time.

Quite comical.[/quote]
Re: IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by lawbabs: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
i have been silent on this matter but i am really pissed at the way the igbo bigots picked this matter up. in 2011, the same relocation was done. the casualties then were mainly from Oyo, Sokoto, Osun. Many igbo guys on nairaland then laughed and even insulted yorubas. Some said, yorubas are fast becoming almajiris.

I am not making any unfounded allegations. check out the comments on this tread

https://www.nairaland.com/665960/lagos-ejects-deport-over-3000

and u will agree with me, that those crying foul now are just bigots...

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by BigLebowski: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
phoneport: I am sick and tied of the ranting, shouting, venting, and barking going on about Fashola, Ibos, and the beggers/destitute evacuation fall out.
Must we trivialize and tribalize every political issue?
even if it was the truth or wrongly done must fellow Nigerians insult each other without apology?
I have only one question
Why do Ibos always act like they're victims?
Why do they act as if they are the only ones that face problems in Nigeria?
Are they the only ones that face "tribalism"?
Is it a good thing for Ibos to scream tribalism when they don't get what they want? or like what does not tickle their fantas
Where did everyone develop this victim mentality?
when we start acting like this, others will not only begin to say crucify! but very soon kill.

Nigeria is for everyone no matter our cultural affiliation
please Ibos should stop playing on sympathy.

How ironic that you started a thread bashing an entire group of people to the point of stereotyping every Igbo person as a problem but in your own twisted way you called for unity.

If that isn't hypocrisy then I don't know how to describe you
Re: IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by 2mch(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
We are tired of the tears, arrogance and victim mentality. Now it is time to treat them like grownups. No more lies from ibos will be entertained.
Re: IBO'S And The Sympathy Mentality Play. This Must Stop. by phoneport(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2013
Still on this trend I will say this loud and clear!
Lagos though in Nigeria, is Yoruba'land and not a No-man's land as popurted by some miscreants.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Vs River State Over Deportation Of Non-indigine / Why Strike’ll Continue–ASUU / Students Give FG 7 Days Ultimatum To End Strike Or Face Nation Wide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.