Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Share Your Molue Experience.... - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Your Molue Experience.... (11556 Views)

Whats The Approved Mileage Of Molue Bus / Molue Buses Rebranding For A Comeback / What Do You Miss About 'molue' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by slimyem: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
This day,it was my only option.
There was traffic-heavy traffic plus it was really hot.The molue was filled that people were almost falling off. Then this foul smell came from nowhere. I wan die.
You don't want to know what heat and strong beans fart smells like.
One man was so pissed he cursed "person wey mess this mess....e nor go better for am. hin belle don spoil finish,e never know. e nor go better for am"

He kept cursing and didnt stop until the thing diffused. Its been over 4 years and i havent forgotten those lines cool

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by tellwisdom: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Molue happens to be the only option for those without or less money for transportation...If you no get hard voice, no enter Molue oo make conductor no burst ur teeth comot grin grin

Slangs: Ma wo be ( Dont think it)

Omo iko (Wassup guy)
Ti be pady mi ( close the chapter)

O da yan mo abi? ( You no sabi person abi?)

Passenger: O nwo oju abi? ( You no dey look face??) Conductor: wetin dey ur face?? angry angry Pay me my money jor angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
AmBeautiful:

You must be a BABA with gray hair by now??
cheesy shocked

It is by Gods grace.

"Oun ti agba fi nje eko, abe ewe lowa".
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Motolaa: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
It's very tempting to share an unpleasant molue experience but I choose a good one. Thirteen years ago, I was working with a film production company in Oshodi and molues were one of the regular means of transportation from Yaba where I lived.

This particular morning, I got into a fight with my step-sister whom I was living with. So I was really upset when I left home for work that morning. But on my way to the bus-stop I prayed a short prayer to God that He grants me some level of comfort in the bus just to calm my nerves.

When I got to Sabo bus-stop, I boarded a molue and to my horror, it was really filled up but to my greatest surprise, a gentleman just stood up from his seat and asked me to take his place. That gesture meant so much to me because I really needed it and it showed me that God cares about the little details of our lives.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by debetmx(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
tellwisdom: Molue happens to be the only option for those without or less money for transportation...If you no get hard voice, no enter Molue oo make conductor no burst ur teeth comot grin grin

Omo iko (Wassup guy)

Passenger: O nwo oju abi? ( You no dey look face??) Conductor: wetin dey ur face?? angry angry Pay me my money jor angry angry

You make me laff tire

1 Like

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by yuzedo: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
slimyem: This day,it was my only option.
There was traffic-heavy traffic plus it was really hot.The molue was filled that people were almost falling off. Then this foul smell came from nowhere. I wan die.
One man was so pissed he cursed "person we ,mess this mess....e nor go better for am. hin belle don spoil finish,e never know. e nor go better for am"
He kept cursing and didnt stop until the thing diffused. Its been over 4 years and i havent forgotten those lines
should I talk? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by olayiwola9(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
tellwisdom: Molue happens to be the only option for those without or less money for transportation...If you no get hard voice, no enter Molue oo make conductor no burst ur teeth comot grin grin

Omo iko (Wassup guy)

paro lo
cable lo
go on soun,
The craziest one for me are those rods by the door the conductors use to warn other motorists.
molue rocks men

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by adexsimply(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
yuzedo:
No don't talk..we already know he was referring to you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
LOLOLzzz @ these stories. grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by debetmx(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Motolaa: It's very tempting to share an unpleasant molue experience but I choose a good one. Thirteen years ago, I was working with a film production company in Oshodi and molues were one of the regular means of transportation from Yaba where I lived.

This particular morning, I got into a fight with my step-sister whom I was living with. So I was really upset when I left home for work that morning. But on my way to the bus-stop I prayed a short prayer to God that He grants me some level of comfort in the bus just to calm my nerves.

When I got to Sabo bus-stop, I boarded a molue and to my horror, it was really filled up but to my greatest surprise, a gentleman just stood up from his seat and asked me to take his place. That gesture meant so much to me because I really needed it and it showed me that God cares about the little details of our lives.

But you forgot to add that he collected your address sha

1 Like

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by demelza: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
yuzedo:
Chief Sweetus of Banana Iceland to talk about molue thread? Abeg chief no fall our hand!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by komek(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Molue.Hmm. Had many experiences. When i was in Secondary School, i would hang by the door from Alafia to Agric bustop at Ojo just to save some cash.

But the last time i took molue and why i stopped it was in 2009 when i just started working. Infact , it was my first month I had not been able to prioritize my wants. On this day, i took molue from Ikeja along to Meiran,the Man that sat beside me was smelling from all parts of his body, from his mouth, to his body , to his anus i guess too. It was just too much for me to bear that i had to throw up before the end of the journey. it was not funny, but i vowed nver to enter that bus.
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by FILEBE(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
What abt dose men selling medicine inside? You will see an Old man in his 60s selling drugs eg

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!
We meet again.
As you all know me i'm Baba action action.
No b me name my self dat name. Na my wife gime d name.
She dey complain say i no dey tire.
Why i go tire? When i dey use Ginseng herbal 2000?
This night, i promise am 12 rounds...
Evrybody for Molue go burst laugh. Even driver.
Na only conductors no dey laugh. Dey need the "strong face" for people like us wey no wan gree pay.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Zamoni15(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
chai,una wan kill me with laugh
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Saraha1(f): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
No experience of any.
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by antartica(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
I think the best experience in molue is standing sandwitched behind a big orobo who doesn't mind the feel.I am sure some of you guys know what i mean.
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by FILEBE(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Molue na Jungle. We no dey like pay t-fare!
We dey always SO JU NU (throway face) wen we see conductor approaching.

We dey price t-fare

if we no claim staff we go claim Student. Me and my friend enta one day dey claim LASU student.

Av u taken time to watch the driver drives a molue? Dat's anoda special skill to learn o. The steering is POWER STEERING.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by slimyem: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
yuzedo:
You wan talk say na me mess abi?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Miraclebaby1109: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha, u've just cracked me up, OMG......Wat an experienced.
Somorin#1:
Many years ago, maybe 1980. I went to Lagos from Ibadan. I remember like it was yesterday. I caught the Molue at Maryland going to Yaba I think.

I was sitting and when I got to my stop, unknowst to me my pant had been snagged by some metal in the seat. As I stood up pant got shredded to almost unclothedness. Come see me they look for place to buy pant quick quick. I had to abandon some Girl I had been chatting up on the bus so embarassed grin
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Odunharry(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
*jus passing by**
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by safejourney: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
MOLUE ROUTE - Agege - National - Idi Mongoro, Ile Zik, Ikeja along, Airport - Ladipo - alasia Oshodi - Challenge - Mushin - Olosa - Idi Oro - Ojuelegba, Barracks, Stadium, iponri, Ijora Oloye, Idumota - Ebute Ero.

Mushin Olosa. wole pelu change e o.

Anthony, ma wole, oshodi straight.

Tinubu, Idumota aaaaaaaaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by playcharles(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
my experience was on a Sunday morning about 15yrs ago, at orile....every body at the bus-stop suddenly the molue appear from no were, the rush was terrible that after everyone in the bus must have settled conducted started with the owo mi da, to my greatest surprise my small Gideon Bible aka (Pen Bible) were i wrap d two twenty naira and one ten naira don disappear, courtesy of sharp guys....Na him cry start for bus....wen eva i rememba such i just laff and say ...Lagos na wa

1 Like

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by FILEBE(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sarah a: No experience of any.

The topic said share ur experience. The O.P didnt ask if u had one.
Once again. U have been sighted. Thank you.
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by FILEBE(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
No forming for molue o. Dem no dey carry ipad browse for Molue o. Na for Brt be dat o.

My frnd just bought a mobile phone. I was stil helping him explore the phone along the road. We got to Ikeja Along where we had to board a bus to Oshodi. No bus was forthcoming so we settled for Molue. You should have seen how people where rushing this bus as if it's the last bus to heaven. We sef rush enter molue of course! We neva sitdown reach 30secs when my panic strickened friend discoverd his phone has bein fingered. I couldnt help but laugh at what he did next:
he stood up and shouted,"praise the lord".
Typical 9ja. We shouted back, "halleluya!"
"my phone has just been stolen here in this bus and d spirit of God tells me the phone is still here. Whoever found the phone should kindly return it to me"
passengers started trying to flash his number, people where looking under the sit. The phone wasnt found sha.
My friend sat down after annoucing that GOD will deal with the thief.
The funniest thing was that,that didnt stop the conductor from collecting his money o.
Lol.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Michky: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Adikam: Ah Moluee...chai molue cant stop cryin molu eeeeee....my story of molue dey make me cry wen ever i remember it...but i tank god dat i have dump dat my former Honda not my honda halla o...na my discution not my former end of discurtion because i have dash away dat 1 na my new discurtion continued not de red 1 Na dat 1 wey be GOLDEN COLOUR... I say bye bye 2 molue
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by johnwizey: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Anyway,ℓ̊ grew up in Ajegunle. So ℓ̊ dont knw wat U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz ar talking about
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by PeterKbaba: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
this are the buses I know in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by bellong: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
^^^ Difference between BRT buses and MOlue is packaging..... cheesy cheesy grin

Another funny stuff about molues is the way conductors call destination. One of the most hilarious call is Abule-ado-Okokomaiko route. Till today, I can't grasp completely the whole statement. It goes like this onle-onle-onle-onle-onle-jabuleado..... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2007 VW Phaeton: Is It A Good Idea To Buy This Car? / Armor Bulletproof Suv's For Nigeria Army General's @ Combat. See Pics / How Much Is Petrol In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.