Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. (4609 Views)

Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Mgbadike80: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
A propaganda bid from an unknown newspaper and you guys are falling for it. Fashola case is currently being tabled in the emergency FEC meeting.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Garrithe1st: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
All the IGBO cry-babies have suddenly disappeared..

grin grin
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Jisunpack: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
[s]Whether any one or group of people are trying to make political gains out of this issue is irrelevant. Did any of the contestants in the Anambra election force Fashola to carry out his evil deportation at this period?

Anambra state and many other states (including Lagos) may have deported Nigerians in the past but that does not make it right. It is wrong, evil, wicked and inhumane to deport Nigerians in their own country. When the Lagos state govt did the initial deportation of Nigerians, including Igbos, yorubas and hausas, the uproar was not as loud. Perhaps that was what emboldened Fashola to now repeat the deportation with impunity.

The uproar will continue until it sinks into Fashola's crazy skull that it is wrong to deport Nigerians in their own country. The uproar will continue until Fashola apologises for his evil actions. Subsequently, governors will think twice before deporting Nigerians in Nigeria[/s],.

Shameless bigoted lair!!
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Jisunpack: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mgbadike80: A propaganda bid from an unknown newspaper and you guys are falling for it. Fashola case is currently being tabled in the emergency FEC meeting.

Did Obi ordered the arrest and deportation of people from Anambra state or not?

I will keep exposing you bigots and haters of everything south west.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by 2mch(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
It shall not be well with tribalism Obi. He has been triabalizing actions of pee from other states, when he is caught in a lie or wants to win ibo people's votes shows the kind of people ibos are. As from now Obi cannot interfere with SW activities. If he is pro ibo he will tell all of them to go home. Dirty and desperate tribalist Obi.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by 2mch(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Front page please. Obi deported in 2011
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by agbameta: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Classic case of throwing stones inside glass house.

They just don't think before running their sentimental and emotional mouth...
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Garrithe1st: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta: Classic case of throwing stones inside glass house.

They just don't think before running their sentimental and emotional mouth...

Exactly!!!

These flat heads are very despicable people...

grin
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by ujchief(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
PeterKbaba: IGBO'S COME AND TALK NOW OOO..... SAME OBI THAT WANTS TO SUE FASHOLA!!!

Are u guys just dumb? You see a thread, you jump into it without reading its content properly. Didn't u see the source? This is 2011 news; but, as usual, mischievous handles in Nl will want to score cheap points, they will try to manipulate blind folks like you.

The level of hatred in this site is just too alarming.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by thomason: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Are u guys just dumb? You see a thread, you jump into it without reading its content properly. Didn't u see the source? This is 2011 news; but, as usual, mischievous handles in Nl will want to score cheap points, they will try to manipulate blind folks like you.

What has the year of the article got to do with the fact that he ordered the arrest and deportation of beggars?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Did Obi ordered the arrest and deportation of people from Anambra state or not?

I will keep exposing you bigots and haters of everything south west.

I did not get your email.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by agbameta: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
ujchief:

You are not making any sense..
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Jisunpack: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I did not get your email.

I sent it this morning (Nigeria). Lemme use the other add.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

I sent it this morning (Nigeria). Lemme use the other add.

If you need me to send you a PM, I will.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by dayokanu(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ghen Ghen

What do our akpu brothers have to say to this

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Jisunpack: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
ujchief:

So because this is 2011 news then we shouldn't talk about it? Going by your warped logic, we should release all criminals beyond 2011 from kirikiri?
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by seanet02: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
They have always been hypocrites.
Buncha set of human eaters
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by seanet02: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

So because this is 2011 news then we shouldn't talk about it? Going by your warped logic, we should release all criminals beyond 2011 from kirikiri?
You dey mind the dunce
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Jisunpack: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

If you need me to send you a PM, I will.
Done.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by PeterKbaba: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
[b]IN 2011 29 Arrested in Awka and
Onitsha, and repatriated to their home states; Ebonyi and
Akwa Ibom states.

The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all
street beggars, especially children used by their parents to
beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social
Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in
Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging
with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when
one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka,
six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an
Okada rider, while he begged
Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their
children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any
beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law
enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry
of women affairs and social development.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html[/b]

Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by IGBOSON1: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all
street beggars, especially children used by their parents to
beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social
Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in
Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging
with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when
one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka,
six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an
Okada rider, while he begged
Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their
children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any
beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law
enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry
of women affairs and social development.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html

^^^So you're worried enough by the rightly deserved widespread condemnation of Fasholas action to the point of googling frantically and digging up a two year old story?

You reckon there's nothing wrong with adults begging on the streets, and using kids in the process? You have any proof that the Anambra state gov't didn't do this with the knowledge, blessing and co-operation of the Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom state gov'ts?; especially in light of the fact that they haven't protested the action since it happened two years ago. You have any proof that the beggars and their kids were dumped under a bridge in Abakaliki and Uyo in the dead of the night?

Since this news story broke two years ago the Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom state gov'ts have had fraternal and brotherly relations with their Anambra state counterpart, so what does that tell you?

Get a life!
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by IGBOSON1: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu: Ghen Ghen

What do our akpu brothers have to say to this

^^^Read my previous post asswipe!
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by agbameta: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^So you're worried enough by the rightly deserved widespread condemnation of Fasholas action to the point of googling frantically and digging up a two year old story?

You reckon there's nothing wrong with adults begging on the streets, and using kids in the process? You have any proof that the Anambra state gov't didn't do this with the knowledge, blessing and co-operation of the Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom state gov'ts?; especially in light of the fact that they haven't protested the action since it happened two years ago. You have any proof that the beggars and their kids were dumped under a bridge in Abakaliki and Uyo in the dead of the night?

Since this news story broke two years ago the Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom state gov'ts have had fraternal and brotherly relations with their Anambra state counterpart, so what does that tell you?

Get a life!

The way you people make up dumb excuses when it comes to your people gets too laughable I swear and I must LAUGH...LMAO

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Jisunpack: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:

[s]^^^So you're worried enough by the rightly deserved widespread condemnation of Fasholas action to the point of googling frantically and digging up a two year old story?

Since this news story broke two years ago the Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom state gov'ts have had fraternal and brotherly relations with their Anambra state counterpart, so what does that tell you?[/s]

Get a life!

Why did you bigots looked the other way when that coon called Ada~Obi deported non indegenes from his state?

Stop typing nonsense.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Jisunpack: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta:

The way you people make up dumb excuses when it comes to your people gets too laughable I swear and I must LAUGH...LMAO

Don't mind the bigots.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by IGBOSON1: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta:

^^^Could you point out the 'dumb excuses' in said post?
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by IGBOSON1: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Why did you bigots looked the other way when that coon called Ada~Obi deported non indegenes from his state?

Stop typing nonsense.

^^^Fool, it's clear basic comprehension isn't one of your strong points! Go back and read my initial post......for as many times as it would take for you to absorb its message.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Jisunpack: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Fool, it's clear basic comprehension isn't one of your strong points!

^^^
Again,

Ji_sun_pack:

Stop typing nonsense.
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by umuahiacctv: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
please my countrymen, how come that we seem to criticize even what we should applaud.Any sane person will agree with me that what fashola did was one of the best and courageous action Leaders do take to make society better. Imagine people who have shelter and family will leave the east with all the petty-trading opportunities and farming and go to Lagos or Abuja to live in an uncompleted building and relying on begging to live. And I ask 'is it sane?' enough of this needless tribal bashing . Here in umuahia they line up near the govt. House begging with few weeks babies. Ebonyi and akwaibom takes 90 percent of the stock
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
MEN, my yoruba people , u badt gan o .
...u just keep on drawing OBI's pants down here on NL after Fashola has opened his yansh in public.

....Peter Obi, see ur life of mess on NL!

ibos, see how Obi is disgracing u, especially on NL.
Obi is finished!
Anambra is finished!
S/E is finished!

IBOS, U DON PAFUKA!!!
*lmao*

1 Like

Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by 2mch(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why is this not on front page?
Re: Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
St_Black: MEN, my yoruba people , u badt gan o .
...u just keep on drawing OBI's pants down here on NL after Fashola has opened his yansh in public.

....Peter Obi, see ur life of mess on NL!

ibos, see how Obi is disgracing u, especially on NL.
Obi is finished!
Anambra is finished!
S/E is finished!

IBOS, U DON PAFUKA!!!
*lmao*

dont mind the louts - ifeanyi ubah is going to be their new governor cheesy cheesy grin grin
the newest in a line of unsavory characters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga / DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.