Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34357 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by NNMUU(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

Wow, I know that experience.. One of my ex did same.. We just exchanged numbers and she started calling me immediately I dropped down from d bus..she made d green light so blaring

Relationships that start out that way don't usually last long though. At some point the girl becomes way too clingy and sometimes too demanding
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
We quite have something in common. A mutual friend introduced us...I had just left my ex 7 weeks to our wedding ceremony and she also left her ex a week to their introduction. Both seeking healing from our failed relationships, we got on quite well and we're going on strong.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=18pt] long john ,
If u are nt playing NBA, u re notin but a total waste
[/size]

Sorry to disappoint u bro,I prefer oil and gas grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
spongeback: Under a mango tree, where we were searching for our destiny cheesy

shocked shocked shocked grin grin...I can see u guys really found a ripe one
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
adaobi123:

It's a good height. wink
Thanks maam
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nomski0(f): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
We met at the library......he stalked me for like a month then we became friends and so, he asked me out and i think we're doing fine.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sarah a: One day I will answer this question but, that will be after I must have tie the knot.

I get, u just want to make sure that finally he is d one dat tied d knot......buh u just got us curious dear.. So can u kindly share?? It must be a great story
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
kreami diva: We met at a wake-keep lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmmmmm, oya knack us d tori. cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
NNMUU:

Relationships that start out that way don't usually last long though. At some point the girl becomes way too clingy and sometimes too demanding

True talk bro..once d gal comes off so easily by showing she has fallen from day one, there is no challenge for d guy again.. And believe me no matter hw good d girl is d guy won't value what he has. Same goes for when d girl starts playing too hard to get, wen d guy finally conquers the territory he will be like finally so this is it..(I stand to be corrected)

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
marleymcintosh: We quite have something in common. A mutual friend introduced us...I had just left my ex 7 weeks to our wedding ceremony and she also left her ex a week to their introduction. Both seeking healing from our failed relationships, we got on quite well and we're going on strong.

Now that's touching and so romantic.. I pray u guys finally find ur way to the alter..

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
We haven't met yet..I'm still paper chasing n academically hustling,jst incase y'all c ha tell ha I said so... grin

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
We met in church.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0: We met at the library......he stalked me for like a month then we became friends and so, he asked me out and i think we're doing fine.

Hahahahahaaha., u really gave the young man a tough time eh?..for him not to hv minded and was still patient with U he must really be a good man.....most of us aint patient and we hv lost and gained a lot.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nomski0(f): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: We met in church.. cheesy

In Lagos or KZN?
wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
pheforusty: We haven't met yet..I'm still paper chasing n academically hustling,jst incase y'all c ha tell ha I said so... grin

Nairalanders bad oo.. They fit corner the babe oo.. Buh I think u should have someone nw u re hustling so when the paper rests u won't be confused on who to live d rest of your life with cuz believe me they come with d paper.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2013

How?? I have heard so many stories of men going to church because they are looking for a wife.. So how did the love adventure begin?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0:

In Lagos or KZN MP?
wink
I'm Zulu but not in Kwa zulu natal wink SA babe...one Naija fire ministry he was even a visitor there coz hs Catholic
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
cordss:

How?? I have heard so many stories of men going to church because they are looking for a wife.. So how did the love adventure begin?
lol so u think he went to church for ladies!! Mbanu!!

Anyway hehe smiling after sharing the grace we went out of church walked to my apartment (where I rent offcampus) handsome guy followed me, asked for my numbers ddnt want to give him I think hard to get tins or well I gave him

We went out on dates then blah blah blah..
Still happy together cheesy don't regret giving him my numbers grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
. While d sermon was on d both of u were cutting eyes eh# lols. wink
. While d sermon was on some1 was being chyked eh# lols.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nomski0(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: lol so u think he went to church for ladies!! Mbanu!!

Anyway hehe smiling after sharing the grace we went out of church walked to my apartment (where I rent offcampus) handsome guy followed me, asked for my numbers ddnt want to give him I think hard to get tins or well I gave him

We went out on dates then blah blah blah..
Still happy together cheesy don't regret giving him my numbers grin
So thats how you captured our brother eh? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
well i'm single, but my previous relationship was in 2011, we met via facebook although she stays close to my place, i did nt speak to her until she made d first move (because as i fine boy, i dey form for gals) and den she asked me out.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
pheforusty: . While d sermon was on d both of u were cutting eyes eh# lols. wink. While d sermon was on some1 was being chyked eh# lols.
grin grin I was concentrating he was @ the back lol guess he had his own mission ..
Nomski0:
So thats how you captured our brother eh? grin grin grin
grin lol Yeap.. Church tins tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
ighoosagie: I was traveling frm Benin 2 lagos, my older sis dropped me off at d motor park, as we were jisting , she told me dat i should look right , I asked her why? She said there is a lady sitting right there starring at me , immediately I looked ,Lo n be lo I saw dis beautiful ebony damsel lookin lik some one created on Sabbath day n she was cool lik coolant, I smiled.

God so kind we were en routing Lagos on d same bus n she was right behind me, as d bus was abt 2 move I kissed my sis n she told me 2 b careful n we departed.

Though I still noticed her behind but I was just jamming som music , even wen there was a little conflict I d bus I was deft 2 it. Now we finally arrived at ore , d driver stopped for everyone 2 refresh themselves.
At d time I had a conflict btw myself, saying should I go or not. lol. Within dat short space I heard someone said hello frm behind, wen i turned around behold it was her n I also replied. She said she is been wanting 2 ask me a question, i said ok.

She said she has neva seen 2 lovers with great resemblance lik me n d she at d park.
I Lol in obj voice, dat was my my big sis u saw, frm there I fired up . As we were checking in2 d bus , she begged d guy sitting by me 2 exchange sit wit her. Imagine d coconbility .

Now she is sitting right by me, after long talk she slept on my 6packs. Wen we finally arrived ajah , we took d same taxi 2 Victoria lsland n den dropped her off n continued my journey.

D rest alignment was based on fone control tins.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ighosagie I soooo love nl stories
When is part2 coming oooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmm,i met im at my jamb centre...actually twaz afta d exam,he jst said "hy hope ur exam went well"? n i answered im saying "does it luk lyk it went bad"?then he laughed n said don't be naughty,i was jst tryin 2 b nyc,afta a lil discussion we exchanged numbers,and blah blah blah..n we r doin perfectly gud.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nomski0(f): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: @ighosagie I soooo love nl stories
lol. the babe is really outgoing sha.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
nuru3000: she made d first move (because as i fine boy, i dey form for gals) and den she asked me out.
..isn't dat a lil bit odd bro?? Tho some gals might put their pride aside 2 do dat @ d long run we as guys won't rily appreciate her dat much tho some will.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
pheforusty: ..isn't dat a lil bit odd bro?? Tho some gals might put their pride aside 2 do dat @ d long run we as guys won't rily appreciate her dat much tho some will.
dats for some guys, i am nt like dat, i love d confidence dat goes wit it dey ar nt scared to go for wat dey want, 90% of d gals i have dated asked me out and i am just cool with it but its affecting me nw cause i cant seem to b able to make d first move.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=cordss]

Nairalanders bad oo.. They fit corner the babe oo.. If dey corner ha,I'll close mark dem..I'll b on some chidi lloyd type of ish..where ma MACE @??

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=nuru3000] i love d confidence dat goes wit it..yeah we all do..buh u gotta make da lady fil lyk 1 by asking her out..d reverse shldn't b d case..dat's y dere is da green light, once u c dat..den u start d chase bro..
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: @ighosagie I soooo love nl stories
no pt2 we already broke up long ago
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
@pheforusty, i dnt want to mistake a gals friendliness for green light so i just keep to myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman / She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.