Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help (1350 Views)

AGO 100,000MT Now <<@N117 Less N2>> LAGOS OUTSIDE BAR / 100,000mt Lpfo On CIF Urgently Needed / 100,000mt A.g.o. Available. We Will Issue Marine Atb To Your Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by vic3ee: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
AGO NEEDED URGENTLY READY TO BOARD ASAP

PLEASE WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF AGO 100KMT URGENTLY PLEASE THEY BUYERS SIDE SHOULD BE FREE OR AT MOST JUST ONE CORDINATE IS ALLOWED

100,000 MT AGO NEEDED URGENTLY BUYER IS READY TO SIGN AND RETURN AND SELLER GIVE CATB OR MATB BOARD ASAP THEN CONFIRM PRODUCT QUANTITY THEN RELEASE FULL PAYMENT

IF SELLER HAS POP VERY GOOD<<

PRICE: EITHER between @ >>>N118 to N120<<< GROSS

THIS IS NOT FOR TIME WASTERS I AM SERIOUS

<< THE BUYER WOULD BE PLEASED IF THE BUYERS SIDE IS OPEN>>

NOTE:

PLEASE IF YOU ALSO HAVE A SELLER THAT HAS UPTO <<160 THOUSAND MT>> PLEASE LEMI KNOW BECAUSE AFTER THIS THE NEXT BUYER IS READY TO TAKE IT.

ASAP DEAL TODAY

CALL NOW
ENGR VICTOR
victornonye(at)gmail.com

[b]
due to disapointments for ever 2weeks now and a seller almost
defrauding my buyer when we entered into an agreement to pay 10million
upon confirmation

buyer wants to enter into an indemnity agreement of 50million if
uponconfirmation he doesnt pay for the product

THE BUYER REQUESTED FOR INDEMNITY FOR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES ASSOCIATED
WITH FAILURE OF THE BUYER TO PAY FOR THE SAID PRODUCT AT THE AGREED
PRICE FOR THE 100KMTS AGO (AS CONTAINED IN THE ATTACHED SALES/PURCHASE
AGREEMENT/ PAYMENT SCHEDULE), WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF 24 HOURS AFTER BEING
AVAILED OF SAME AND HAVING DULY CONFIRMED ITS AUTHENTICITY.

IT IS THEREFORE JOINTLY AGREED BY THE BUYER AND THE SELLER THAT UPON
NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT ON THE PART OF THE BUYER AND SELLER,
THE BUYER SHALL PAY THE SUM OF FIFTY MILLION NAIRA ONLY
(N50,000,000.00) AS COMPENSATION TO THE SELLER AND SELLER SHALL DO
SAME UPON FAILURE TO PERFORM.

FINALLY, IF THE BUYER FAILS TO PAY THE PRECHATER/FULL CHATER CHARGES
TO THE SELLER ON CONFIRMATION OF THE PRODUCT (100KMTS OF AGO), THE
BUYER SHALL PAY THE SUM OF THIRTY MILLION NAIRA ONLY (N30, 000,000.00)
AS COMPENSATION TO THE BUYER FOR INCURRED EXPENSES.

this is a good deal for any real AGO SELLER.
please talk to them we are running out of time. thanks
[/b]
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by fijiano202(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2013
Funny lol,where u wan see 100000mt for lagos water and which kind buyer want any kind product
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by vic3ee: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
fijiano202: Funny lol,where u wan see 100000mt for lagos water and which kind buyer want any kind product

please we dont have time for anytime wasters kind of response here if you dont have the product then go to sleep. thanks

BUYER STILL SERIOUS COULDNT FIND A GOOD OFFER UP TILL NOW. IF YOU CAN DELIVER PLEASE RESPOND ASAP. THANKS
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by vic3ee: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
PLEASE WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF AGO 100KMT URGENTLY PLEASE THEY BUYERS SIDE SHOULD BE FREE OR AT MOST JUST ONE CORDINATE IS ALLOWED
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Are u still in need of the AGO? Then call 08027332987
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by KESO2: 6:21am On Aug 15, 2013
vic3ee: PLEASE WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF AGO 100KMT URGENTLY PLEASE THEY BUYERS SIDE SHOULD BE FREE OR AT MOST JUST ONE CORDINATE IS ALLOWED

Do u know the total cost of this product? We are talking about N14b here. Is a transaction a bank will fund without a guarantee off taker?. So your bank can put such volume of product on the sea and start looking for a buyer? Wonderful! Your buyer knows what to do if he is real and Please stop chasing shadow

1 Like

Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by kodimoore(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
CHECK YOUR MAIL ENGR VICTOR.
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by vic3ee: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
please we need serious real sellers we have suffered alot from fake time wasting sellers. thanks
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by kodimoore(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
vic3ee: please we need serious real sellers we have suffered alot from fake time wasting sellers. thanks
Ya search don end ooo. Pls reply d mail i sent. Thanks.
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by vic3ee: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2013
please still looking for a real seller in this country every1 seems to be fake or fraudsters... even when we have given corporate cheque BG BCL yet all fake..please if you knw where real sellers are please id be glad to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by fijiano202(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
I tried hinting u but u called me unserious,mail me lets talk,i have product but cant disclose the location,it is not upto to 100mt but u can get 60 for sure,do u have a vessel thats ready for transhipment and also my supercargo will be onboard ur Vessel pending payment,mail me if u serious so we could meet one on one or thru ur companys lawyer,i hope ur paymaster is also available,no story pls
Re: 100,000MT AGO Urgently Needed >>> ALOT OF FAKE/FRAUDERS as sellers>>pls help by KESO2: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2013
vic3ee: please still looking for a real seller in this country every1 seems to be fake or fraudsters... even when we have given corporate cheque BG BCL yet all fake..please if you knw where real sellers are please id be glad to hear from you.

Go thru my earlier comment, the truth is always bitter but it must be said. Whoever needs such quantity knows exactly what to do. Our company can do maximum of 20k mt at ago but I have sources that can bring in this product for you in two batches within a month once terms are conditions are agreed.I repeat, no bank will ever fund such transaction without a guaranteed off taker. Reach me or anyone else that can structure it for you or keep chasing shadow. U have my number.08029990152

(1) (Reply)

Used Cars From Germany / I Will Design Your Company/business Logo In 24hrs / I Need Suppliers of weave-ons, attachments, wigs and other hair products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.