Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Advice: How To Make Your Clients Advertise For You Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice: How To Make Your Clients Advertise For You Free (442 Views)

Let Me Build A Bulk SMS Website For You FREE!!! / Advice:how Do I Copy And Post Links On Nl / Looking To Advertise For 4 Months On Nigerian Websites And Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice: How To Make Your Clients Advertise For You Free by geniusng(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2013
This is a Secret I discovered long time ago and it work for me.

I learn to treat those I design website well by making sure they are satisfied.
By doing that they will blow your trumpet, quote me, it works better than advertising on Guardian, Lindaikeji blog, Nairaland...name them.

Secondly, If you have a middle man (people getting job for you)give the a better discount and they will become your agent

By doing this, they are your marketer but you only pay them, when they get job for you.
Read the text I got just now:
Hi Stan, how's work and the family? Hope all is well. Chief is very happy with his site and I must say and I must you did a good job. Let's see if we can get more clients. Cheers

The guy that sent the text is a middle man, he got a client for me, I take my cut, he also took his and the client is happy, what else do I need.
Let me talk about the site, The Chief in question is into Properties, the first time I built the site, there is no database but he requested for it so that he will not get back to me before posting new properties. So the last job that bring this testimony is inclusion of the database. They are now posting new properties by themselves. http://cidiproperties.com

I hope you learn one thing from me this morning

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Come In And Help / The 19 Wordpress Plugins That Keep My Blog On Track / PROMO; Get An Affordable Website For Your Business And Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.