Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens (51003 Views)

Help On Facial Soap / I Need A Nice Cream That Will Light Nd Bright My Skin / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by Ellamich: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
pls i need a good facial soap and cream that would lighten my face 2 shades as my face is darker than my skin by 2 shades
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by beautyGlows29(f): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Am beautyglows makeup and skincare, if u need any of our services for beauty need do contact me 08053352183.thanks
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce one of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP. Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun in it raw form, honey cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few. We also have Herbal whitening Soap ,pls contact us for booking on 07059900676 & 09027671957 or Olabisiwemmy029@gmail.com and bbm 2BFFE36F
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Go and buy crystal white uv milk, for perfect glow, my friends re using it, I will soon switch over. if u re. in ph u get it from mumet cosmetics at psychiatric Road Rumuigbo

4 Likes

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by lizzlicious: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
This crystal white uv milk can it work for me I have a very bad skin and is combination dry flaky skin and rough oily face and am dark,nothing work for me right now am using aveeno moisturizing for my day and jergent ultra healing for night cream olay soap also I use to try different homemade facial scrub and they are not working since have been trying all this homemade scrub I started having pimples and rough face pls I need advice on what to use [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2013
I assure u to try it , u can use the soap ad well its very effective try it
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by Andyblaze: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
STACYM: Go and buy crystal white uv milk, for perfect glow, my friends re using it, I will soon switch over. if u re. in ph u get it from mumet cosmetics at psychiatric Road Rumuigbo
You work there?
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by lizzlicious: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ok I will give it a try but am in lagos but sure I will find it sorry to ask any idea for the price
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
I don't work there ooo, the price is #4000
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by lizzlicious: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thank u very much for the reply
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
U RE WELCOME, KEEP ME POSTED WHEN U START USING IT
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by Bukato: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
I agree wit d crystal white uv lighteting milk. It works wonder and very affordable. Call me 4 d original milk wit d double/tripple action serum for ur evened nd lightened complexion.

Original makeup products avlble too. 08033778919 or bb pin 2A35EB6C. Gdluck
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by eminent91: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
How much do u sell dem?

2 Likes

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by diva90: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
I'm going to try the crystal uv lightening lotion. Wanted to try pure glow but the cost is 18500 as opposed to crystal lotion which is way cheaper! Was very skeptical at first because of how cheap it is but I've read many good comments abt it and I'm ready to give it a try. I don't mind going a shade or 2 lighter than I am now. That's my goal
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2013
Dose d cystal white still work
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by teelayo: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
d crystal white will work 4 u for d vry first tyme nd letterit will stop workin.i av been usin it 4 d past sm months bt no differnce.bt still lukin forward 2 change.bt one tin it will smooth ur skin.
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by teddypuddy56: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Crystal works very well,cheap nd active also make ma skin looks creamy also does nt giv black patches.
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by sussypet(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls I need sumfin very effective dat clears spots,aches blemishes and lightens,pls I need a good source 4 this cos its really giving me concern and as soon as replied wld get it immediatly,tnx.
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by marthy01: 2:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Our products are made with natural ingredients, you've got nothing 2 worry about when u buy any of Marevaz lightening creams, Whitening creams & soap, Egyptians & Half caste creams, Kojic oils, Papaya lightening soaps, knuckle & pimples removal cream, exfoliating soaps & oils and many more. We bring out the radiance in you as your skin is our priority. Get that flawless skin within 21days as you celebrate xmas this season. Call 08130901909 or add 74e7acdc to get that unique stunning skin today. A trial will convince u.

1 Like

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by tatik: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Pls what soap can I use along with this crystal white that will lighten my face. Urgent pls as m going to buy the cream n soap
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by luyemee(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Hey Hey Hey!!! Have you REGISTERED FOR Mr and Miss NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL 2015
(4th edition), No? What are you still waiting for? The AUDITIONS are getting hotter, ikr!!!

Audition dates:
Abuja -20th of June.

Awka- 27th June at Summit Splendor Hotel, Tempsite Awka. For info call 09028478768 or 07084546231.

Auchi- 28th June. for info call 08032272697 or 07084546231.

Benin- 28th June. for info call 07033640886 08032272697 or 07084546231.

PortHarcourt- 28th June. for info call 08032272697 or 07084546231.

Lagos(National Final Audition)- 5th of July.
Venue- Citilodge Hotel, ellf bustop Lekki.

TO PARTICIPATE
Pay the sum of 5000 into any of the following ACCOUNT numbers
ACCOUNT NAME- BRENDANCE AND CRUSADERS LTD.

FIRST BANK---2015112828.

SKYE BANK- 1770331739.
Then use your teller to fill in your entry form at www.nismpageant.com . For more info/sponsorship details call:
PIN: 24dd748b
Instagram@nisupemodel
Twitter@ni_supermodel Happy new week. Please repost

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by 1stLadyRobinho: 5:34am On Jun 21, 2015
1stlady herbal spa soap

07059900676 and 2BFFE36F
Reach us today

1 Like

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by 1stLadyRobinho: 5:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Reviews

Reach us today now on 07059900676 and 2BFFE36F

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by nuelzy: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
pls is d crystal white just a facial cream or d one u use on ur whole body..am fair but i need a cream that will even my skin and knuckles without side effects..pls help me
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by homesodear: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by fdmskincare: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
2BFFE36F for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by homesodear: 4:17am On Sep 09, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464, BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)[code][/code]

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by fdmskincare: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by adelaarin: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens by homesodear: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2015
www.facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers

ONLINE AND PRACTICAL CLASSES.

The Nigerian woman is fast becoming aware about the hazardous effects of toxic chemicals and are paying close attention to what they ingest and even apply on the skin. More and more people are now looking for natural and organic skincare products to replace conventional ones in the stores.

Natural skincare products work in synergy with our skin structure to correct existing skincare problems. This because most natural skin ingredients are fresh, made in smaller batches, don’t have a very long shelf life, produces more visible results, contains active ingredients which are readily available for the skim to recognize and utilize and are ultimately free from toxins!

Join my ongoing exclusive online class to learn
Black Body soap mix, Whitening Facial mask
Emulsified body polishes, Solid Lotion Bars,
Classic body butters,
Milk lotion
Soft moisturizing cream for all natural lightening and lightening hyper pigmented, sun burnt skin
And more!

Gate pass #5000.

For an hands on practical class join us on Sat. 10th October, 2015

Venue Wellness place, Second floor
Buffalo House, 2 Allen
(Next to Zaas Hotel)
Ikeja
Lagos

Time:10am-4pm

Fee: N10,000

Feel free to buzz for more info on Whatsapp 08034917464 or BBM: 58FBE604. You are what you put on your skin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) / Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) / Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.