Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? (210029 Views)

Only A Genius Can Crack This (pics) / 10 Things Women Will Wanna Try If Given Chance To Be Men / Only Genius Can Answer This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by Hemmyjay(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
answer this 7 letters word:
_ T _ A _ S_
clue:
1. Girls love it.
2. Boys use it.
3. Parents hate it.
4.Animals are scared of it. you are brilliant if
you say the answer within today..... . . .
your time starts now

who are the geniuses?

1 Like

Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
1.girls love it
Hemmyjay: answer this 7 letters word:
_ T _ A _ S_
clue:
1. Girls love it.
2. Boys use it.
3. Parents hate it.
4.Animals are scared of it. you are brilliant if
you say the answer within today..... . . .
your time starts now

who are the geniuses?
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by sammyschest: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Guy u go old if u d wait for ansa
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by osy4u: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
tel us then
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by dregmaster: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nearest answer- straps(s).
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by Jenpoet(f): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
STRAUSS Means the following: 1.BOUQUET:
bounch of Flowers that can be used as gift, so
girls love it.......2. OSTRICH: it mean a person
who choose to ignore problems rather than try
and deal with them, so that is guys for you.......3.
finally it means FIGHT, and we all know that
parents hates fight and even animals.
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
@OP

The REAL answer is OTIAUSE. smiley

Otiause is an african leaf that enhances female beauty, it's also an aphrodisiac, so the men like it too. But animals hate it since it attracts both men & women to the forest, thereby causing deforestation.

(Since u wan run person mad, me sef go make u kolo cheesy)

8 Likes

Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by misterjosh(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jenpoet: STRAUSS Means the following: 1.BOUQUET:
bounch of Flowers that can be used as gift, so
girls love it.......2. OSTRICH: it mean a person
who choose to ignore problems rather than try
and deal with them, so that is guys for you.......3.
finally it means FIGHT, and we all know that
parents hates fight and even animals.
Waoh, this lady is rili intelligent. Sowie hope u don't mind me asking, but r u single?
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by misterjosh(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
jassie: @OP

The REAL answer is OTIAUSE. smiley

Otiause is an african leaf that enhances female beauty, it's also an aphrodisiac, so the men like it too. But animals hate it since it attracts both men & women to the forest, thereby causing deforestation.

(Since u wan run person mad, me sef go make u kolo cheesy)
Hmmm, my guy done sharply form iim own word, dat one go only enter ya own dictionary. U try sha rili creative of u, kudos

1 Like

Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by sacheal(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
strauss means surname
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by radins: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
The answer is STRAUSS.
The word 'SRAUSS' originated from a German word STRAUS. Just like most of the words in English Language, this word was brought in to the English language. The English pronouced it STRAUSS. The true meaning of the word is found in the Dictionary of Names because the English use it for naming purposes only to male babies and attached so strong meaning(s) to it. The word means three things all put togather:
1. BOUQUET(7): This is an attractive collection of FLOWERS(7). GIRLS LOVE IT.
(Note: girls don't read this paragraph, just jump).You may wish to give it to her hand-to-hand or drop it at her door step or arrange it on her table or spread them on her bed especially when you need some suger. Get it?. Preferably get some Roses of her best colour.
Try buying or arranging one for your girl, believe me it will turn her crazy. Bouquet also means PERFUME(7). Girl also love this. Right?
2. OSTRICH(7): This is a name of an animal. It has three symbolical meanings as follows: BRAVERY(7), STRENGH(7) DEFENCE(7). The braveness of man, his strengh of heart and the ability to defend are most important tools men use to attract women and personalities to them. BOYS USE IT (the symbolism in Ostrich) to make girls fall in love.
3. ASSAULT(7): The crime of trying or threatening to hurt humans or animals. It also mean a VIOLENT(7) physical attack. Example, sexual assault PARENTS HATE IT, Showing cruelty to animals? all ANIMALS ARE SCARED OF IT.
Answer is so perfect that all the keywords have seven letters each.
Created by Uncle Dins Harmony High School Bauchi. Follow me on the facebook: radins2@facebook.com
Am the GENIUS (lol).
I need more challenging riddles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by Hemmyjay(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
radins: The answer is STRAUSS.
The word 'SRAUSS' originated from a German word STRAUS. Just like most of the words in English Language, this word was brought in to the English language. The English pronouced it STRAUSS. The true meaning of the word is found in the Dictionary of Names because the English use it for naming purposes only to male babies and attached so strong meaning(s) to it. The word means three things all put togather:
1. BOUQUET(7): This is an attractive collection of FLOWERS(7). GIRLS LOVE IT.
(Note: girls don't read this paragraph, just jump).You may wish to give it to her hand-to-hand or drop it at her door step or arrange it on her table or spread them on her bed especially when you need some suger. Get it?. Preferably get some Roses of her best colour.
Try buying or arranging one for your girl, believe me it will turn her crazy. Bouquet also means PERFUME(7). Girl also love this. Right?
2. OSTRICH(7): This is a name of an animal. It has three symbolical meanings as follows: BRAVERY(7), STRENGH(7) DEFENCE(7). The braveness of man, his strengh of heart and the ability to defend are most important tools men use to attract women and personalities to them. BOYS USE IT (the symbolism in Ostrich) to make girls fall in love.
3. ASSAULT(7): The crime of trying or threatening to hurt humans or animals. It also mean a VIOLENT(7) physical attack. Example, sexual assault PARENTS HATE IT, Showing cruelty to animals? all ANIMALS ARE SCARED OF IT.
Answer is so perfect that all the keywords have seven letters each.
Created by Uncle Dins Harmony High School Bauchi. Follow me on the facebook: radins2@facebook.com
Am the GENIUS (lol).
I need more challenging riddles.

You are the genius but someone got it first

1 Like

Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by Jenpoet(f): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
misterjosh:

Waoh, this lady is rili intelligent. Sowie hope u don't mind me asking, but r u single?

cheesy
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by Neckyblue(f): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Story of the century, kiss
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by balacutac: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
answer is OTIAUSE smiley

Strauss, Strauß or Straus is a common Germanic surname. Outside Germany and Austria Strauß is always spelled Strauss (the letter "ß" is not used in the German-speaking part of Switzerland). The name has been used by families in the Germanic area for at least a thousand years. Some of the earliest Jewish bearers of the name hailed from the Judengasse in medieval Frankfurt, where families have been known by the name of the houses they inhabited.. hhe

hey if u have a time visit to my site : http://enternightmarket.com/nm/kelakuan-nyeleneh-di-smule/
http://enternightmarket.com
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by HolyCityComedy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
watch what they did to this fake corper
he lied to the girl that he is a corper but the girl caught him selling ice fish
click on the link to watch and dont forget to subscribe for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWejOYNMHTk
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by booksrite(f): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
radins:
The answer is STRAUSS. The word 'SRAUSS' originated from a German word STRAUS. Just like most of the words in English Language, this word was brought in to the English language. The English pronouced it STRAUSS. The true meaning of the word is found in the Dictionary of Names because the English use it for naming purposes only to male babies and attached so strong meaning(s) to it. The word means three things all put togather: 1. BOUQUET(7): This is an attractive collection of FLOWERS(7). GIRLS LOVE IT. (Note: girls don't read this paragraph, just jump).You may wish to give it to her hand-to-hand or drop it at her door step or arrange it on her table or spread them on her bed especially when you need some suger. Get it?. Preferably get some Roses of her best colour. Try buying or arranging one for your girl, believe me it will turn her crazy. Bouquet also means PERFUME(7). Girl also love this. Right?2. OSTRICH(7): This is a name of an animal. It has three symbolical meanings as follows: BRAVERY(7), STRENGH(7) DEFENCE(7). The braveness of man, his strengh of heart and the ability to defend are most important tools men use to attract women and personalities to them. BOYS USE IT (the symbolism in Ostrich) to make girls fall in love.3. ASSAULT(7): The crime of trying or threatening to hurt humans or animals. It also mean a VIOLENT(7) physical attack. Example, sexual assault PARENTS HATE IT, Showing cruelty to animals? all ANIMALS ARE SCARED OF IT.Answer is so perfect that all the keywords have seven letters each.Created by Uncle Dins Harmony High School Bauchi. Follow me on the facebook: radins2@facebook.comAm the GENIUS (lol).I need more challenging riddles.

cool
Re: Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? by Josefsom(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
I was really wowed by diz riddle

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! / Nigerian Jokes / 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.