Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pls...whats Going On Here...can Someone Help To Interpret This Scenerio? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pls...whats Going On Here...can Someone Help To Interpret This Scenerio? (778 Views)

Ashamed Of Being African/ Black - Someone Help Me Overcome My Complex! / Attention: For The Yoruba's And Non Yoruba's, Please Interpret This. / Who Will Interpret This Yoruba Word Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls...whats Going On Here...can Someone Help To Interpret This Scenerio? by analryder: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jWo-3eNOx0&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2F&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&nomobile=1

I just across this video this morning from a friend and I don't know when this took place. It made me wonder that a country we keep on blabbing and shouting about tyrants, terrorist, thieves, oppressors, corrupt, and perverted people we elected with our own hands into power, and blaming the government for anything that happens be it natural or man-made. Where do we as citizens stand with the magnitude of atrocities committed everyday in our houses, streets, towns, cities and states. We will never get or expect change from our leaders, if we keep living like animals.
I posted this for anyone to help with vital information in order to prosecute these perpetrators!

1 Like

Re: Pls...whats Going On Here...can Someone Help To Interpret This Scenerio? by IGBOSON1: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Didn't watch the video as i don't have the stomach for such gory stuff; but i've come to the conclusion that at least half of Nigerians are evil heartless bastards, and this stems from the dehumanising life they've had from childhood which has made them lack empathy for their fellow human being and turned them into aggressive vindictive animals..... how can someone understand the meaning of 'love' when they've never experienced it!?
Re: Pls...whats Going On Here...can Someone Help To Interpret This Scenerio? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2013
May God punish everybody that has a hand in this..Nigeria is an animal paradise...Bleep you,nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Have A Moral Covenant With The Military / Happy Nigerian Girl Remains Happy- attorney Kendryck Etutu (USA) / Why Do African Parents Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.