Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up (18929 Views)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by gp66(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2013
Longeria: Dear president

Time and space may not allow me to add the negative part of your government hence the positives and the need to correct and improve. On 28th of this month make me 41 years on earth, only in your administration I witness empty filling stations, running rails, Agriculture revolution, airport transformation, electoral reform, electricity reforms, education, roads, improved external affairs policy, etc. To me, the Nigeria you inherited is like a burnt house, not possible to rebuild in four years, your zeal and patriotism in tackling the mountainous tasks simultaneously gives me hope of light at the end of the tunnel. I make bold to urge you to disregard the intimidation and ranting of all the MERGING NUISANCE and concentrate on making the country real giant of Africa. Why change a winning team when we are striving to top African development premier league. I make bold to urge you to declare for second term, you deserve it, you will get it.

LONGERIA
Portharcourt

you know what i enjoyed most in this statement?

'Empty filling station wit enuf fuel but nobody to rush d purchase' rephrased by me. This is the didvidend of power sector reform and economy diversification.

Subsidy must go! Pls GEJ remove only 100% subsidy payment and keep 0%.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by DWJOBScom(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=@johnsonjosbles][/quote]
God have mercy on you!!!!! SMH
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by nkpommpko(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2013
What's the nigerian dream? Do we have a dream ? And how do we intend to get there?
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by emiye(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2013
GEJ has failed to solve the major issues bedevilling the nation.

1. Build new refineries(in 24 months) and stop importation of refined fuel, those refineries can be privatised later.

2. Increase the power generation and distribution remarkably

3. tackle corruption in most sectors.

The listed have far reaching effect than any other 100 of things he claim to have achieved.

17 months to election, i dont intend to vote for him if he contest in 2015
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by thinkdip(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2013
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by tonyot(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2013

Time and space may not allow me to add the negative part of your government hence the positives and the need to correct and improve. On 28th of this month make me 41 years on earth, only in your administration I witness empty filling stations, running rails, Agriculture revolution, airport transformation, electoral reform, electricity reforms, education, roads, improved external affairs policy, etc. To me, the Nigeria you inherited is like a burnt house, not possible to rebuild in four years, your zeal and patriotism in tackling the mountainous tasks simultaneously gives me hope of light at the end of the tunnel. I make bold to urge you to disregard the intimidation and ranting of all the MERGING NUISANCE and concentrate on making the country real giant of Africa. Why change a winning team when we are striving to top African development premier league. I make bold to urge you to declare for second term, you deserve it, you will get it.

LONGERIA
Portharcourt
This is lovely....i totally agree with u....haters pls locate d nearest wet transformer n give it a tight hug
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by ocelot2006(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135: The Q now is : why then why did he call the meeting?

Read the post again.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by ocelot2006(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2013
PeterKbaba: PETER OBI THE SUPER LIAR!!!

WERE THEY EXPECTING LAGOS TO RENT A HOUSE FOR ALL THE IBO BEGGARS IN LAGOS, FEED THEM, CLOTH THEM AND OPEN SPARE PART BUSINESS AND THE YORUBA OWNED LADIPO MARKET.....DIRTY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE, EVERYONE IN AFRICA ARE TIRED OF YOUR INFERIORITY SELF DESTRUCT GAMES.... YOU TARNISH NIGERIA'S IMAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR 419, DRUG, KIDNAPPING, MILITANCY BUSINESS..... YEYE TRIBE! ALL THEIR GOVERNORS COME FOR PARTIES IN LAGOS EVERY WEEKEND, WEREAS THE IBO TRIBE DEY SLEEP UNDER BRIDGES ALL OVER SOUTH WEST BEGGING, DIRTY SET OF PEOPLE....... MOST FASHOLA ALWAYS BEG YOU TO ACT CIVIL AND NOT LIKE THIS VILLAGERS YOU ARE!!!! TRULY YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE STREET OUT OF THEM...... YEYE PEOPLE

What is the correlation btw this thread and the Peter Obi/Lagos Deportation issue? You now see why you failed your WAEC exams?
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by DWJOBScom(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2013
P.Stacks:

You failed to add that in your 41 years of existence you have never heard of so much bomb blast in one regime..

You failed to add that when you were 20 price of petrol probably was #11 naira per litre and you failed to add that Subsidy wasn't pulled out on you when you travelled to the village for xmas only to be stranded because you bugetted #5,000 to go back to lagos from the village but your dear GEJ made trasnporters increase tfare almost 3 fold.

You also failed to state that when you were 16 all the refineries in nigeria were working at optimum capacity..

You also failed to state that Oil theft is at an all time high..

You call all these things u mention situations to affects the success of an administration? its sad. Then the whole world must be messed up cos all that u have mentioned are all circumstantial and very delicate situations an example is the boko harem. You need to stay off nairaland for a while cos it's filling u with a lot of hate and try foreign tabloids. I indeed critized Jonathan when he went to the Chinese but after a wonder analogy from an economic on CNN i hailed that decision to see that he has really been thinking and making alot of consultations for the future progress of the country. Am so glad that the euphoria of Nigerians is so broad and not narrow so spill all the hate in the world but the progressives can hold wait and be positive.
it is well with Nigeria
You also talked of aviation but didn't say exactly what's obtainable there, cos when you were 10 years old, Nigeria had a National Carrier..

You make it seem your 41 years is better than when you were 5 years old.. Sounds to me they say a fool at 40 would remain a fool for ever, nigeria night remain a fool forever as nigeria is well over 41 years..

You failed to state that in your 41 years as a nigerian, you haven't seen a nigerian leader that has refused to take the bull by the horn!

You failed to state you are a GEJ praise singer even when the whole country sings songs of Revolution everyday!

You failed to state that in your 41 years of existence you have seen other 1st ladies and how they comport themselves... You have failed to address how other 1st ladies have acted in your 41 years of observing Nigerian politics.

My friend and fellow nairalander, we all love Nigeria. I love GEJ and the best gift I can give him is to critize him so he see's where he is lagging behind not to sing his praises as if all were well with nigeria..

I love GEJ so much I feel having come from a back ground of Having "No-Shoes" he would make the difference but it all appears it "Business as usual"

You have also failed to state that in your 41 years, power has never been this eratic. When you were 16 or there about you enjoyed more electricity as a nigerian..

I will ask you a simple question..

Which time of your life have you enjoyed the most 1 - 25 years or 25 - 41. Pls answer most sincerely!

Do your look to the future like there is hope? Pls answer appropriately..

Let's be objective and state it as it is.

In your 41 years of existence has there ever been so much dis regard for rule of law?

In your 41 years of existence has a legislator even used a Mace to hit someone on the head?

In your 41 years of existence has there ever been a time that religious violence has been this high within the shores of this country?

As a 41 year old, have you ever heard that a country imposes a bond on nigerians seeking visa to the tune of £3,000.

In your 41 years, has it ever been heard that most nigerians live below $1 a day?

In your 41years, has things gone from better to worse or from worse to better.

In the last 3 years under GEJ precisely, has our Collective wealth in the national treasury increased or its been dwindling?

Pls answer most sincerely.

Kind Regards.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by DWJOBScom(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2013
P.Stacks:

You failed to add that in your 41 years of existence you have never heard of so much bomb blast in one regime..

You failed to add that when you were 20 price of petrol probably was #11 naira per litre and you failed to add that Subsidy wasn't pulled out on you when you travelled to the village for xmas only to be stranded because you bugetted #5,000 to go back to lagos from the village but your dear GEJ made trasnporters increase tfare almost 3 fold.

You also failed to state that when you were 16 all the refineries in nigeria were working at optimum capacity..

You also talked of aviation but didn't say exactly what's obtainable there, cos when you were 10 years old, Nigeria had a National Carrier..

You make it seem your 41 years is better than when you were 5 years old.. Sounds to me they say a fool at 40 would remain a fool for ever, nigeria night remain a fool forever as nigeria is well over 41 years..

You failed to state that in your 41 years as a nigerian, you haven't seen a nigerian leader that has refused to take the bull by the horn!

You failed to state you are a GEJ praise singer even when the whole country sings songs of Revolution everyday!

You failed to state that in your 41 years of existence you have seen other 1st ladies and how they comport themselves... You have failed to address how other 1st ladies have acted in your 41 years of observing Nigerian politics.

My friend and fellow nairalander, we all love Nigeria. I love GEJ and the best gift I can give him is to critize him so he see's where he is lagging behind not to sing his praises as if all were well with nigeria..

I love GEJ so much I feel having come from a back ground of Having "No-Shoes" he would make the difference but it all appears it "Business as usual"

You have also failed to state that in your 41 years, power has never been this eratic. When you were 16 or there about you enjoyed more electricity as a nigerian..

Which time of your life have you enjoyed the most 1 - 25 years or 25 - 41. Pls answer most sincerely!

In your 41 years of existence has there ever been so much dis regard for rule of law?

In your 41 years of existence has a legislator even used a Mace to hit someone on the head?

In your 41 years of existence has there ever been a time that religious violence has been this high within the shores of this country?

As a 41 year old, have you ever heard that a country imposes a bond on nigerians seeking visa to the tune of £3,000.

In your 41 years, has it ever been heard that most nigerians live below $1 a day?

In the last 3 years under GEJ precisely, has our Collective wealth in the national treasury increased or its been dwindling?

Kind Regards.

[center]
You call all these things u mention situations to affects the success of an administration? its sad. Then the whole world must be messed up cos all that u have mentioned are all circumstantial and very delicate situations an example is the boko harem. You need to stay off nairaland for a while cos it's filling u with a lot of hate and try foreign tabloids. I indeed critized Jonathan when he went to the Chinese but after a wonder analogy from an economic on CNN i hailed that decision to see that he has really been thinking and making alot of consultations for the future progress of the country. Am so glad that the euphoria of Nigerians is so broad and not narrow so spill all the hate in the world but the progressives can hold wait and be positive.
it is well with Nigeria [/center]

2 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by ocelot2006(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2013
emiye: GEJ has failed to solve the major issues bedevilling the nation.

1. Build new refineries(in 24 months) and stop importation of refined fuel, those refineries can be privatised later.

2. Increase the power generation and distribution remarkably

3. tackle corruption in most sectors.

The listed have far reaching effect than any other 100 of things he claim to have achieved.

17 months to election, i dont intend to vote for him if he contest in 2015

The building of new refineries by the govt or the private sector is still not feasible because the downstream sector is still regulated, no thanks to your demand not to withdraw the fuel subsidy. So that's totally your fault.

This current administration isn't perfect, but unlike it's predecessors, it has been in the fore-front of exposing frauds in the govt (pension fraud, oilbsubsidy scam) and prosecuting offenders.

Finally power. The power situation still requires a lot of improvement. But the GEJ's administration is the VERY FIRST to tackle this issue headon with lots of success. Under his watch, we've witnessed the completion and commissioning of way more power stations, transmission lines and subsstatiins, and distrribution systems across the federation. There's equally been a drastic improvements in the number of hours of liight consumer enjoys (in some states like Taraba, Gombe, Ondo, Adamawa, Edo, etc, they enjoy close to 20hrs of light).

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Longeria(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2013
P.Stacks:

Kind Regards.
The last time I reasoned foolishly like you, I was on my 13th bottle of STAR lager beer, that was 11 years ago on my 30th birthday, how time flies.

6 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by wasiudvd(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2013
ITbomb:
Thank you Sir for the opportunity.
I will deal with only what has impacted my life personally.
1. I can drive all around the major towns in Akwa Ibom without a single pot hole most of them dualized carriage way. Saving money that could have gone to mechanics n motor parts dealers.
2. I can drive comfortably from Eket to Port Harcourt on the near completed portion of East West road.
3. My neighbor earns an additional 20k every months by sweeping the street in the morning before going to her business. Money that would have gone to Swiss Bank.
4. I have not slept in the filling station even when the oil marketers are doing their strike .
5. I had 5 bales of clothing delivered to our project site in Lagos from Kaduna by train for 2k instead of 20k by bus
6. I feel nice and comfortable at the airport from Lagos to Uyo as all facilities are working.
7. I feel happy when the president is not using EFCC or threat to confuse governance at the state level.
8. The middle class is back and vibrant with great purchasing power....
9. More classroom blocks, health centres and water projects have been built in the past 3 years than in the past 15 years
10. More to come
I will not mention power because electricity is still poor in my area , though I envy Anambra State and part of Rivers State.
However,
As Longeria would say ' Your Excellency , you deserved a second term , you will get it '

God! Why this lies now?
1. U driving in ur dream without a single pot-hole. In this same Nigeria?
2. To show u don't have much to say, ur second point is also on driving, this time comfortably on a near completed road.
3. Ur neighbour sweeping the road, I will like to know which federal govt. Agency she is working for, cos in Lagos here its LAWMA that is doing that including on federal roads.
4.U r only on point on fuel scarcity
5. U can send unripe tomatoes from Kano to Lagos through 16th century train, and get it when its ready for canning. Mtcheew.
6. U can feel comfortable flying Dana as well
7. The inactive EFCC is making u happy? Farook n co r happy too.
8. Middle class is back? In which school? With this ever increase poverty?
9. More classrooms? In which sch? Health care centers? Please name them. Water project? U mean sachet pure water? WTF
10. More lies to come abi? Ok we r waiting.
Thanks for ur sincerity on power issue.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by greaterlove(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2013
Longeria: The last time I reasoned foolishly like you, I was on my 13th bottle of STAR lager beer, that was 11 years ago on my 30th birthday, how time flies.
You just stole my heart. A million likes. Its a pity you are in PH I would have invited you over for a drink or two. Have a blessed day and may God continue to lead us all towards a greater Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by paul288yahoo(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Jonathan now has the strongest cabinet since he assumed office in 2010. Ngozi, Dieziani Madueke, Prof. Nebo, Maku, Aganga, Odua, Chukwu etc. Jonathan really wants to make Nigeria work, but detractors are everywhere.
yea right undecided
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Zoe777(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2013
u'r so on point
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by davesndy: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2013
engineerd:

Truly, A fool at 40 is a fool forever...you made it +1....
Instead of insulting, just come up with your own points. Now many readers have seen his point and will agree if nobody brings valid points against what he has said. Just do things right and stop acting like a wild cat
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by themaskedman: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Longeria: The last time I reasoned foolishly like you, I was on my 13th bottle of STAR lager beer, that was 11 years ago on my 30th birthday, how time flies.
broda if u still take like a bottle once in a while like I do, then do and send me the bill. You are the man.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by ITbomb(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=P.Stacks]

you have never heard of so much bomb blast in one regime..
I heard of kidnapping , daylight robbery etc. Never in the history of this country has security agencies been so motivated and empowered. Before GEJ police could not confront bank robbers with their wretched 404 pickups, not they are patrolling with 4WD, armoured and fully equipped with radio comm. Even the military confessed that they have never had it this good. The bomb blast sponsors will soon be squash

price of petrol probably was #11 naira per litre And when OBJ increased the price by almost 100% twice without any plan to make Nigeria self sufficient in fuel , u didn't make a whimper , now u wake up when GEJ is making the fuel sector deregulated for private investments

all the refineries in nigeria were working at optimum capacity..
And after that for more than 20 years no government had any clue to making investment in building more refineries or maintaining the present ones to match the growing economy until GEJ came

Because internet has made u aware that there is something like oil theft which has been going on unabated since IBB days. When the Northerners cornered the oil blocks and use it to sell Nigerian oil in international waters with impunity u could not talk because there was no JTF to track them and tell you the number of vessels they have seized

Nigeria had a National Carrier..
20 years after the last Nigerian Airways plane landed , no government had any clue on how to bring back the National Carrier until GEJ came

you haven't seen a nigerian leader that has refused to take the bull by the horn!
I have seen a leader takes the bull by the horn by promulgation of Decree No. 2 & 4, Another leader brought in SAP and annulled a free and fair election, another made sure all 5 political parties had him as presidential candidate, yet another leader sacked his cabinet cluelessly every year , oversee the kidnapping of a sitting governor and random declaration of Political State of Emergencies
However I have never seen a leader takes the bull by the horn by tackling power holistically from generation , transmission , distributions , workers transfer from public to private , road constructions. Deployment of military to trouble areas without burning down of villages and yet achieving massive results. For the first time successfully curtailing illegal road blocks

the whole country sings songs of Revolution everyday!
I only see one person with 50 username ranting revolution on the internet while GEJ is working

power has never been this eratic
Because successive governments did not make any investment in power inspite of the growing population and economy UNTIL GEJ CAME

I would answer for Longeria
The last 3 years has been most enjoyable and has brought back hope of a better Nigeria

Never has the legislatures had such stability cos there is virtually no interference from the executive , that extend to the governors and judiciary. Election won by even the ruling parties are overturned and the opposition promptly sworn in. The Freedom of Information bill passed by GEJ government

And he now stand trial for attempted murder whereas before upon all the fight and brutality in the House of Rep under OBJ , no single spartacus legislators was prosecuted

O yea of short memory , the Nigeria civil war was as a result of much deadlier religious violence, OBJ regime had more religious violence than any other regime. How did you forgot Jos 2001, Kaduna 2000 and many others

Ignorance is much more respectable than to be misinformed , was the policy targeted at only Nigeria and is the government keeping quiet over it?

Never in the history of this country did civil servants /workers had more vehicular means of transportation. Now this may be a crude indices to use but u will agree with me that a good indicator to a good life in Nigeria is the possession of a car or Cars

I only see your gsm signal and ur brain going from worse to worst. You need to change ur location and orientation

According to international watchdogs , less money are laundered out of Nigeria to Swiss and other banks while more money are circulated within the country. Although GEJ is increasing the Treasury but the best collective wealth is to use the money and provide basic infrastructure and foundation for the kind of progressive nation that GEJ is leading us to till 2019

3 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by danikik7: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mr.President ,enough of this colonial style of politics. The same people you are fooling now are the same people that you
ask for vote come the next election.May be, you will vote yourself to office the Nigeria style.Is this a transparent way of running a government?
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Longeria(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
ITbomb: [b]
For bailing from the grasp of a fool, may God bless you with whatever you wish your self.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by thaoriginator: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Jonathan must DIE!
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by anataala: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
You have forgotten to mention curruption, you can not deceive us

LONGERIA
Portharcourt
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by chakpe: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135: The Q now is : why then why did he call the meeting?
Could it be that you did not read the post or you do not understand english language?
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Pataki: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2013

LONGERIA
Portharcourt
41 years old - what a shame. I guess in your village, agriculture revolution entails cassava bread and buying chinko phones for farmers.

Or the airport transformation is all about repainting airports here and there. You should be ashamed for wasting all your productive years, if all you can show for it, is this nuisance post of yours above.

If people like you are not put under control immediately, I see a future Retardeen in you. A pending disaster for the nation.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by chucky234(m): 1:10am On Aug 04, 2013
manny4life:

Seems like you're the one who's clueless,

Will this be the first time he has called a FEC meeting or the day he called the emergency FEC meeting, was it the day he speculated he would have a cabinet shake up? Besides, did he actually acknowledge he will definitely have one? Think.
And where is this goon coming from, the fact Jona is clueless is open secret and you defending him shows how daft you are.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by manny4life(m): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2013
chucky234: And where is this goon coming from, the fact Jona is clueless is open secret and you defending him shows how daft you are.

SHUT THE FVCK UP if you have nothing useful to say..

You'll be forever clueless even past GEJ age... nama

3 Likes

Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by emiye(m): 2:12am On Aug 04, 2013
ocelot2006:

The building of new refineries by the govt or the private sector is still not feasible because the downstream sector is still regulated, no thanks to your demand not to withdraw the fuel subsidy. So that's totally your fault..

your excuse does not in any way stop this government from building refineries, moreover there are currently 4 govt owned refineries that are refining less than 1/2 of our needs. Why should we spend foreign exchange earnings importing refined oil? . Govt should build refineries and run for some period to be later privatised when there is full deregulation, Nigerians reject deregulation because they have little trust in the govt to care about them, lets say power supply improves remarkably, and govt comes up with subsidy removal, there would be little resistance against such from nigerians

ocelot2006:

This current administration isn't perfect, but unlike it's predecessors, it has been in the fore-front of exposing frauds in the govt (pension fraud, oilbsubsidy scam) and prosecuting offenders.
Any conviction so far ?, what stops him from setting up special court for corruption cases to be tried speedily? Is Maina the chief culprit in the pension fraud now charged to court? whatsup with farouk lawan?, The minister of petroleum with all allegations against her still heads the petroleum ministry

ocelot2006:
Finally power. The power situation still requires a lot of improvement. But the GEJ's administration is the VERY FIRST to tackle this issue headon with lots of success. Under his watch, we've witnessed the completion and commissioning of way more power stations, transmission lines and subsstatiins, and distrribution systems across the federation. There's equally been a drastic improvements in the number of hours of liight consumer enjoys (in some states like Taraba, Gombe, Ondo, Adamawa, Edo, etc, they enjoy close to 20hrs of light)
How did you arrive at your claims? the very first? dont be deceived by media hype, there was so much of such during the Obj era, even yaradua declared state of emergency on power sector, in 3 years of GEJ, the story still stays at 2,800mw-4,000MW swing. so much promise of 7,000mw, 10,000mw,.....bla bla but lots of disappointment. When there is a remarkable improvement in power across the country, it will make headlines in the dailies, and manufacturing industries will attest to it. You mention states with roughly 20 hrs of supply, can you prove that? Dont you think a sensible govt should have sincerely and sensibly focused on industrial states like lagos,abia, ogun, anambra, kaduna, kano, e.tc?
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by Longeria(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Pataki:
41 years old - what a shame. I guess in your village, agriculture revolution entails cassava bread and buying chinko phones for farmers.

Or the airport transformation is all about repainting airports here and there. You should be ashamed for wasting all your productive years, if all you can show for it, is this nuisance post of yours above.

If people like you are not put under control immediately, I see a future Retardeen in you. A pending disaster for the nation.
Boy, wake up, Bath, dress up and go to church. Pray God to heal of partial blindness so as to see at least near perfect power supply, the type I'm enjoying in Portharcourt. I never had it so good. FACT.
Re: FEC Meeting: Jonathan Fails To Announce Cabinet Shake-up by drealplus: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2013
I second the motion 200%

LONGERIA
Portharcourt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Isobos, The Igbo Speaking Tribe Of Obubra LGA Of Cross River State / Anyim Pius Under Inhumane Conditions In EFCC Custody - Mike Ozekhome / Power Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.