Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures (6262 Views)

The Plateau Multimedia Recess Speaker Installations...MORE PICTURES ADDED / Mini Flat with land space for Sale In Lagos: Now reduced to N1.5m / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
3 Bedroom bungalow for sale at Lagos-ibadan Expressway-opposite RCCG. Installment payment plan and Mortgage available

Title: C of O

Price: N8m

Kindly check page 2 for more pictures

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Estate Gate

Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wonderful property
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
There are also plots of land going for N2m

There is a wonderful promo which lasts till the end of September whereby you can buy a plot for N1m flat

Infrastructure in place.

Title: C of O
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
More pictures

Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Secure many organised with payment structure
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Land promo only has days remaining
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by lanreSamson: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please i need a detailed explaination on the land promo. I am interested.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
Good day Sir. What are your contacts. Thank you
lanreSamson: Please i need a detailed explaination on the land promo. I am interested.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Plots of land go for N1.5m-N2m depending on the particular location of the land, such as corner piece and nearness to the entrance.

Due to the promo, plots are sold at N1m at 2 instalments
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Promo still on
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by lanreSamson: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2013
thank you for the reply. my email address is lanresamson@gmail.com
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2013
You are welcome Sir. You would be contacted accordingly
lanreSamson: thank you for the reply. my email address is lanresamson@gmail.com
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lands are within the Estate also
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Promo still on
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2013
First month of promo will soon be over
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Don't miss opportunity while it last. Property ownership is one of the best investment and legacy
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mortgage option is also available
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Also pay in instalments
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2013
When would you like to inspect
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2013
What is the name of the estate?
Is is on the express or inside a street?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2013
The name of the Estate is Golden Heritage Estate and it is along the Express, opposite RCCG. Thank you Sir
don regal: What is the name of the estate?
Is is on the express or inside a street?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
When did you get the c of o?
will you be will to make the no. available top me on request for verification?
What other payments will be made after paying for the land?
What are the challenges with the estate?
Are there available plots close to areas in the estate already occupied by people?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good day, could you forward your contact so we can discuss extensively on the information you require. Thank you
don regal: When did you get the c of o?
will you be will to make the no. available top me on request for verification?
What other payments will be made after paying for the land?
What are the challenges with the estate?
Are there available plots close to areas in the estate already occupied by people?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2013
The Estate has a global C of O

All documents are available for verification but we need to be certain on seriousness, so as not for the details of the documents to be given to anyone that asks, to prevent scams

Confirmation on any other charges, if any, would be made.

The Estate is in good condition and basic challenge for anyone living in Lagos or close to Lagos is traffic

Lands are available for immediate development as others are building and are residing

Thank you for your enquiry
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2013
your office address?
What are your inspection arrangements like?
Do u open on weekends?
time?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Kindly see details below of our contact handling the mortgage and instalment plans and inspection:

Office:
3rd floor, Right wing, Naccima House.
8, Oba Akinjobi Road, G.R.A, Ikeja

Mr Eric Ighalo: 08023291520
or
Kelvin Okonofua : 08028779047

Thank you

Find Nigeria Property - Ensuring your property need is satisfied!

don regal: your office address?
What are your inspection arrangements like?
Do u open on weekends?
time?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Strike while the iron is still hot and take advantage of this opportunity
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2013
I called sum few minutes ago and d person on d other side didn't give convincing answer 2 my question.
Even right here those questions are still unanswered.
just feel ur potential client shld b well educated 2 avoid problem later. Its nt just abt selling properties
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by AreaFada2: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Please send more information including all other expenses involved to:

area.fada@yahoo.com

Are available plots near where people are already living in the estate?
How much is development levy?
What's the rule on the type of buildings you can erect there? Like can you build a BQ first and main house later?

Please answer these and volunteer other information.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good day Sir, sorry for the glitch, pls which particular number did you call. Thank you Sir
don regal: I called sum few minutes ago and d person on d other side didn't give convincing answer 2 my question.
Even right here those questions are still unanswered.
just feel ur potential client shld b well educated 2 avoid problem later. Its nt just abt selling properties
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good day Sir, we would get in touch accordingly. Thank you
Area-Fada:
Please send more information including all other expenses involved to:

area.fada@yahoo.com

Are available plots near where people are already living in the estate?
How much is development levy?
What's the rule on the type of buildings you can erect there? Like can you build a BQ first and main house later?

Please answer these and volunteer other information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The best investment on Earth is Earth. Take advantages & thank me later / »»» A Plot Available For Sale In PH @ N1.9M Negotiable ««« / 3 Buildings Housing 81 Police Families To Be Demolished In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.