Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55019 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by IGBOSON1: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

isi Ewu grin grin grin grin

Have you been to GRA in Ibadan? Finer than any place in the SE where u are from grin grin grin grin grin grin

^^^Midastouch, you have any pics/videos of Ibadan GRA?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl: [s][/s]

am telling you that youroba land is laid back. now you have shown me what SE looks like in 1100AD and I have shown you what they look like in the 1900AD. what is the youroba looks like in the same 1900AD if not like the picture below. who is backward here.

I think I have the time to deal with your fvck up today...Pistol abi whatever your last Moniker was...

Apart from Nigeria.....? Where else can you find Igbos as native of that land...., ? None ..., that clearly suggest one thing...Igbos actually just started evolving as humans in the last one century.

While the Yorubas and Hausa were already prospering .....and their kids attending the best institutions the world over...the Ibos as early as 1920 were still very backward ..

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

try this http://lmgtfy.com/ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

which ibadan? the last we checked below is the CBD of ibadam, the regional capital of yourobaland. does it not look like where America tested nuclear weapon? its not funny

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Anuoolu: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is interesting. I hope Kalu has seen these documents. Group of noise makers. Obi Develop your states if you are actually pained by this development
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

I think I have the time to deal with your fvck up today...Pistol abi whatever your last Moniker was...

Apart from Nigeria.....? Where else can you find Igbos as native of that land...., ? None ..., that clearly suggest one thing...Igbos actually just started evolving as humans in the last one century.

While the Yorubas and Hausa were already prospering .....and their kids attending the best institutions the world over...the Ibos as early as 1920 were still very backward ..

which mean you guys has been stagnant. what matter is today and not yesteryears. if american has been eulogising on the past glory they wouldnt be where they are today. the last we checked this the present state of youoroba state capitals.

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
@obitwo dnt bring my uncle(slot) into dis ohk.. U knw notin I mean absolutely notin bout him!! He has a branch in enugu n is planning to open 2more in d east and mind u he owns 2gigantic shopping malls in d east and also hotels so quit saying trash anumanu
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Anuoolu: This is interesting. I hope Kalu has seen these documents. Group of noise makers. Obi Develop your states if you are actually pained by this development

most of the people on that list are not even ibos, talk more of being anambra. i wonder when 'agboola' start being ibo.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

most of the people on that list are not even ibos, talk more of being anambra. i wonder when 'agboola' start being ibo.

Married to Yoruba man grin grin grin grin grin grin Isi ewu grin grin grin grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

try this http://lmgtfy.com/ grin grin grin grin grin grin

the picture shown here is the same rusted roofs. though they managed to fade the image to hide the roofs.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Married to Yoruba man grin grin grin grin grin grin Isi ewu grin grin grin grin

she is from osun. a youroba muslim. they are more like we in the north.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

she is from osun. a youroba muslim. they are more like we in the north.

Fake mallam Emeka grin grin grin

How do you know her? grin grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Fake mallam Emeka grin grin grin

How do you know her? grin grin

as a northerner am only here to bust the lies told by yourobas. when i was in the north i was reasoning like you lots until i found myself in the east. i had a different mindset about ibos. they are quite inspiring people i have seen all my life.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

as a northerner am only here to bust the lies told by yourobas. when i was in the north i was reasoning like you lots until i found myself in the east. i had a different mindset about ibos. they are quite inspiring people i have seen all my life.

I am not asking you to tell me stories about your self love emeka grin grin grin

Your story is a lie and you are fake grin grin

Are you still offloading your fathers trailer because you have been on NL since very early this morning grin grin grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

I am not asking you to tell me stories about your self love emeka grin grin grin

Your story is a lie and you are fake grin grin

Are you still offloading your fathers trailer because you have been on NL since very early this morning grin grin grin

the joke is on you. i dont have time for sleep-walking
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

the joke is on you. i dont have time for sleep-walking

but you said earlier you were offloading a trailer, since then you have been on Nairaland nonstop grin grin

Useless isi ewu pretending to be hausa grin grin

You are a disgrace
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

but you said earlier you were offloading a trailer, since then you have been on Nairaland nonstop grin grin

You are a disgrace

The boy is a shameless rock head
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

You are a disgrace

check my post there was never a time i made such comment. i only said that am in sokoto road, onitsha close to the mosque. i also said that my father owns trailers, we bring foodstuff, tomota, fruits to onitsha, we are taking some to ph tomorow. that was what i said. are you dumb like others? my business on this thread is to counter all the lies of your people. i used to reason like you people until i come to the east and made ibo friends.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by dabossman(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
And the tribal Nairaland war rages on. Let me see if this one will last longer than the 100-page Nigeria vs Uruguay thread. If it doesn't then football must truly unite us. Mukina can you open the Nigeria vs South Africa thread 7 days early? May it can douse this tension. But let me siddon look first. Hhm, madam please serve me a plate of amala and ewedu, plus a plate of isi ewu. Looks like its gonna be a long day.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by muktarl: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
dabossman: And the tribal Nairaland war rages on. Let me see if this one will last longer than the 100-page Nigeria vs Uruguay thread. If it doesn't then football must truly unite us. Mukina can you open the Nigeria vs South Africa thread 7 days early? May it can douse this tension. But let me siddon look first. Hhm, madam please serve me a plate of amala and ewedu, plus a plate of isi ewu. Looks like its gonna be a long day.

unite us for where? was it not okechukwu keshi that fielded only ibos in his match? only one hausa, no youroba. this is onething ibos must correct, apart from that ibos are nice and inspiring tribe.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by eaglechild: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
muktarl:

unite us for where? was it not okechukwu keshi that fielded only ibos in his match? only one hausa, no youroba. this is onething ibos must correct, apart from that ibos are nice and inspiring tribe.
Dude you are funny
You have hit some sore nerves here
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by sheelay(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
God help us
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by DrC1: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
I have followed this topic for a while and indeed I weep for this nation called Nigeria. I weep for Nigeria because her only hope of becoming a great nation lie in its people. But it is evident that the people of Nigeria no matter where they hail from do not believe in the nation. They believe that individual nations are congregated together in the Nigerian project and as such the Nigerian project is a cake which must go round. The Nigerian people don't care to hold elected office holders accountable for their actions as long as those public office holders are from natives of their native nation.

After taking a critical look at the whole deportation saga, I am of the opinion that the Lagos state government is totally wrong in its actions and have grossly abused the fundamental human rights of these deportees or involuntary returnees as the case may be.

First they went about picking people from the streets claiming they were either beggars, mad people or hawkers. A state is governed by laws and laws are interpreted in court and offenders are punished by the courts. I do not know the law of Lagos state the beggars and hawkers have violated but assuming there exists such laws. Such offenders must be charged to court and the courts will prescribe appropriate punishment. In the entire responses given out by the Lagos state governor and the documents presented so far, I have not seen anywhere it was mentioned that these people were charged to court and made to appear before a judge. These people must be made to appear before a judge and must be given lawyers to defend them. If they are found guilty they will be handed over to the prison authorities and after serving their time, it is the prison authorities that have the expertise and rights to seek ways of re integrating them back into their communities. This the state did not do, rather it simply went about looking for ways to send them back from where they came from. The logical conclusion derived herein is that the intention of the LASG in carrying out the sweep was with a view to return poor people back to where they came from rather than to punish law offenders.

Secondly if the victims were mad people as claimed by the LASG, what does any reasonable person or government do when he meets a mad person on the streets - Take him to the psychiatric hospital for treatment and after treatment seek a way to reintegrate them back into families that can take care of them or put them permanently in welfare homes if there are no families anywhere coming forward to take responsibility. This was what Akwa Ibom did to the Lagos state indigenes that were mad according to the documents shown here. In the Akwa Ibom case There was evidence of them been kept in a hospital not a cell, and secondly there were doctors report to show they were been catered for in a hospital. In the Akwa Ibom case, the Akwa Ibom people did not hurriedly carry them to Lagos and drop them off at the Ojota Bridge rather they waited till Lagos state officials came and picked up their people. What purpose does the LASG serve by picking a mad person up in one bridge and after detention dropping them off in another bridge. The logical conclusion here therefore is that the intention of picking up the mad people from the streets in lagos is not to treat them as sick people but to send them back to where they came from.

While understanding that there could be no other reason behind Dr. Chris Ngige and his Aka Ikenga Group's show of solidarity with the Governor of Lagos State on this issue rather than political convenience. Lets us all remember that any of the victims could have been any body's relative. Society's world over are governed by laws and not the wishful feelings and thoughts of members of its government and any government that sweeps people off its streets without necessary laws to back that action is tyrannical.
In this instance I wish to tell the Lagos state Governor in case he does not know that arrested street beggars and hawkers belong to the civil courts not detention cells/camps then another bridge and arrested mad people belong to the hospitals and welfare homes not Head Bridge or Upper Iweka bridge. I have no other conclusion than to say that the actions of the Lagos state government in this instance can to the barest minimum be described as selective tyranny and injustice to the less privileged.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
@dr c u r a wise man..
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by willibounce: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=muktarl]as an unbiased commentor. an niether ibo or youroba.

ibadan and sokoto has the highest number of alumanjiris in the entire nigeria. the SE does not have beggars or alumanjiri because they work hard. in the case of poverty north is the highest trailed by yourobas. the SE/SS are the least poverty affected regions, with SE being the least follow by SS. let the truth be told, yourobas like to follow like sheep just like we northerners. the east hardly follow foolishly, they are individualistic and that is why you see development in onitsha, enugu, ph, calabar, akwaibom.[/quote

U this BASTARD! U don come again with ur ' I am neither yoruba or ibo lie. Be proud of ur ibhoe origin for once. Anoufia.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
@willibounce omo jatijati ur mouth no go rest? yhoeruba fool d hoes r in ur tribe not ours oloshi
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by sexkillzisacunt: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
obitwo:

[b]Gibberish! You and your governors since 1999 had responsibility for developing your regions but you didn't

Ogun state's IGR is aboutN4bn monthly which is three times higher than the highest IGR of any state in the SE

The GDP of Oyo state is higher than that if any SE state

The landmass of Oyo is as much as all the land masses of all the SE states (most of which is ravaged by erosion) combined

As for Lagos, seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state. Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent). The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Yorubas control these sectors and have contributed the most to the development of the state. I don't know what the rationale of 'without Igbos Lagos will be nothing' stems from. Economically from the GDP figures, Igbos do not contribute more than 15% of the state's GDP as the only sectors they dominate constitutes less than 9% of the GDP. You can take a walk into any blue chip company in Lagos and you won't be surprised that Yorubas dominate. What does trading contribute really? The whole of the sector doesn't even make up to a tenth of the state's GDP and its not like all traders are Igbos. Go to Oke Arin and see Yoruba women that can buy the whole of the SE, go to Alade, check out large malls etc.
[/b]
You are a fool, Abia state has a higher GDP than Oyo, it's the 3rd in Nigeria behind Lagos and Rivers. Abia state generates 48 billion Naira annually from internal sources, so you can do the math.
Note: they don't implement inhuman scams like collecting 12 000 naira each from vulnerable job seekers like Ogun state government does. Is that your idea of internally generated revenue?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by sexkillzisacunt: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
obitwo:

[b]Gibberish! You and your governors since 1999 had responsibility for developing your regions but you didn't

Ogun state's IGR is aboutN4bn monthly which is three times higher than the highest IGR of any state in the SE

The GDP of Oyo state is higher than that if any SE state

The landmass of Oyo is as much as all the land masses of all the SE states (most of which is ravaged by erosion) combined

As for Lagos, seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state. Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent). The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Yorubas control these sectors and have contributed the most to the development of the state. I don't know what the rationale of 'without Igbos Lagos will be nothing' stems from. Economically from the GDP figures, Igbos do not contribute more than 15% of the state's GDP as the only sectors they dominate constitutes less than 9% of the GDP. You can take a walk into any blue chip company in Lagos and you won't be surprised that Yorubas dominate. What does trading contribute really? The whole of the sector doesn't even make up to a tenth of the state's GDP and its not like all traders are Igbos. Go to Oke Arin and see Yoruba women that can buy the whole of the SE, go to Alade, check out large malls etc.
[/b]
You are a fool, Abia state has a higher GDP than Oyo, it's the 3rd in Nigeria behind Lagos and Rivers. Abia state generates 48 billion Naira annually from internal sources, so you can do the math.
Note: they don't implement inhuman scams like collecting 12 000 naira each from vulnerable job seekers like Ogun state government does. Is that your idea of internally generated revenue?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

There is no other place you find them except in Nigeria. Unlike the Yoruba that extend as far as Togo.

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by lastpage: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
obitwo: You can never be smarter than a Yoruba man.

Obi has proven that he lacks documentation, consultation but just runs to the Press with no facts or substance
[b]
Obi must be really feeling stewpeed right now ...
if he has seen this

BRF's IQ = 141
Obi's IQ = Still searching[/b]

Its not just "Governor Obi" ..... it dates back a long time ago when one "dumb" Army officer decided that he would take his people to war, attack another tribe that does NOT want to be involved in the war .... and then expect the same "Victim Tribe" to come to his aid, to defeat them!

Stewpidity can be "generational" ..... if in-bred over generations! wink wink

You can see the same "Gra-Gra-bred stewpidity" being displayed here on Nairaland!

Abeg,, leave matter, let them repatriate any Lagosian in their state, who is a destitute/mentally-incapable without relations.
Just be honest about it (dont turn it to vendetta!),.
We will take care of our own, ..if they cant take good care of theirs. End of Story!

Lastpage!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by ChimaAdeoye: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
[size=25pt]When it comes to arguing about the "Right" of Lagos to collect a lion share of money from Federal Allocation,Lagos claim the Igbos as citizens! After collecting the money, they deport them to Anambra "to unite them with their people"! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by lastpage: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
mgbeketoto: Mgbo. . .
Soooooooooooo there are ALMAJIRIS from ALA-IGBO? shocked
EZE GBURU GBURU NSHI 1 Of NL must hear this!

YOU SEE WHY IT IS NOT GOOD TO MAKE NOISE?

Ndi-Igbo Nairaland. . .SHAME OOOOOOH!
SSSSSSSSSSSSHAME!!!!

You left your homes ALL THE WAY FROM THE EAST. . . .to go and do BAMBI-ALLAH in YORUBALAND? shocked

My heart is 'BREAKING'!
Even my NYANSH is breaking!

O LE KWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! cry

Nna, all that is not even bad.
What is bad is the 'self-delusion induced Stewpidity" that you can blame others for your own failures! cool cool

Do what is needed to put your house in order, instead of dissipitating all your enegy in FINGER POINTING AND CHEST-BEATING!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.