Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:07 AM

Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams (28733 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 04, 2013
kraftykc:

Stop being an ingenius and jealous troll, your death will soon come. You can wear any dress to that joyful event.

truckpusher is coming to kill me soon.. Just please attend my funeral and make sure there is no blood on the dress mmmkay? undecided
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by kraftykc(m): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2013
All those raving loons claiming Nigerian men are so and so....its mostly true and you guys are right. But see how foreign babes value us abeg, Asian women LOVE Nigerian men and I tell you we love em back
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2013
kraftykc: All those raving loons claiming Nigerian men are so and so....its mostly true and you guys are right. But see how foreign babes value us abeg, Asian women LOVE Nigerian men and I tell you we love em back

Cos Nigerian men are the best... these girls screaming Nigerian men wouldnt do that have just not met the right ones. undecided

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by kraftykc(m): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Cos Nigerian men are the best... these girls screaming Nigerian men wouldnt do that have just not met the right ones. undecided

Either your sarcasm is so advanced I have not picked the barb, or you just honestly agreed with me. Either way you are making me respect you too much, which forces me to end any quarrel I have with u.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2013
kraftykc:

Either your sarcasm is so advanced I have not picked the barb, or you just honestly agreed with me. Either way you are making me respect you too much, which forces me to end any quarrel I have with u.

That .... grin grin
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Joyous86(f): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

story story... *yawns*
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Joyous86: story story... *yawns*

Please.. tell me your troubles with men grin
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Joyous86(f): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2013
jennypretty44: na oyibo knw watin dem dey call 'love' try tell naija guy say u get common hiv ,if he pik ur call agin make i bend
. 419Likes
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Truckpusher(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Please.. tell me your troubles with men grin
She's always running with the wrong crowd... grin
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Elise1: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2013
I lost my dad to cancer and I understand how hard it is to see your love one slipping away and not even money can bring them back. If wedding makes her happy, I say do it.
Life is too short, live your life and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No... Go post more pics on your thread grin
Oh! I've even forgotten about that thread. Let me see if i have more pix to post. U like the pix u see there?
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2013
jennypretty44: na oyibo knw watin dem dey call 'love' try tell naija guy say u get common hiv ,if he pik ur call agin make i bend
Na only oyibo women know wetin dem dey call 'love'. Try tell naija gal say u no get money, if she pick ur call again make i half.

NONSENSE GOLD DIGGERS!

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2013
kraftykc: All those raving loons claiming Nigerian men are so and so....its mostly true and you guys are right. But see how foreign babes value us abeg, Asian women LOVE Nigerian men and I tell you we love em back
Sail on, broda. Sail on! No mind dem!

Asian gals rules!
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by jamngr84(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2013
Black vampire:

How will your man not be nigerian...so if u think we cant be romantic y are u datin 1 of us...n 4 ur information we complain about nigerian women becos most are nagging.n money conscious individuals... Dey even hav a slogan no money no love or y do u think an average nigerian guy are always hustlers. Tryin 2 mak money becos deep inside dey knw girls wont knw dey exist..if dey dont hav enough money dats it ..u can even ask ur guy..

True talk my brother, 90 percent of Oyibo women feel loved when u buy them flowers, buy flower for our Nigerian women and c if they would flash u again. The only thing i hear most want is bb so they can ping other boyfriends for other things. So they should stop comparing us to them.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2013
jamngr84:
buy flower for our Nigerian women and c if they would flash u again. The only thing i hear most want is bb so they can ping other boyfriends for other things.
Lol... Thats the undiluted truth right there, mehn! grin
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by calabaman(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Danhumprey: It's so touching. Imagine,a death sentence was passed on her,but nevertheless,she still chose to celebrate the happiest day of her life(her wedding day). I just pray a miracle occur and that she would live to enjoy her marriage. embarassed
I pray for her also, nothing is impossible for God to do. May she receive miraculous healing IJN. It is well with her and her hubby btw shez really cute!
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by synergy85(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2013
I wish I knew this lady. Would have told her that she can choose not to die. Neither doctors nor cancer has the final say.there is a God in heaven that does 'impossible' things cos with him NOTHING Shall be impossible. I pray God to direct someone who knows the truth to this lady before.prayer mode activated...
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2013
lorretta u: bitter? Lol. I can authoritatively tell you that I'm one of the most pleasnt people u can be with(info courtesy of friends and aquaintances)
And 'JEALOUSY of male folks?' Dude you have a talent/career in comedy. Don't waste it
that is obviously a big joke. grin your attitude is not different from PEJ. And your earlier post, are you serious about having such shape?
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by somalia11: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Flygerian.:

Ur own don pass yaba left, u need to go for brain transplant.

I weep for u. cry

heed my warning
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by subterfuge: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Its so sad to see. Such touching moments.
Anticipation of Death is worse than death itslf.
Wish her eternal joy,peaace and rest
Amen!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by kokoA(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
subterfuge: Its so sad to see. Such touching moments.
Anticipation of Death is worse than death itslf.
Wish her eternal joy,peaace and rest
Amen!!!!!!!!!!
how you take know? You don die before?.. Eyah! Touching story sha.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by rhames(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived[size=8pt]. This is to have succeeded." Emerson, Ralph Wald[/size]
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by knowledge4(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
She may not die by the expected date and will certainly live longer than expected.
Because she responded with a positive attitude which is also a demonstration of faith.
Our sermon in church today was about attitude.The title was The Geography of Attitude, by DR.D.K.Olukoya
We were taught that we can not control the inevitable from happening, but we can control how we react or respond to whatever happens to us.The lady could not prevent the occurence of the cancer but can control her responses.She chose to be happy and radiant rather than discouragement and depression which would hasten the intended death.
In my opinion,she is a brave woman and i am sure that having demonstrated faith,God will preserve her much longer.
There is a lesson in this story to the world to be optimistic whatever the situation.
In Jesus name,Bulik(the bride) will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living(Psalm 118:17).The bible says in Job 22:28 that we shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto us,I decree in the name of Jesus Christ that Bulik will not die.I cancel that medical report by the Blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.I bind the spirit of death hanging over her life (Matthew 18:18.The evil medical report is nullified now in Jesus mighty name.I prophesy long life for Bulik and her husband(Psalm 91:16).She will see her children's children (Psalm 127:3)in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Elebiju: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
titiann: Awwwwwwwwww,so swt nd touching too
yeeeeeeeh!mogbe so sweet ke?pls comment like a nigerian dont get carried away by the craps u watch on tv.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by misstobi: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=Joyous86][/quote]odey!nobody paid for d weddin,twas organised for her so don't let ur poverty mind overwhelm u..mtchhheeeewwww
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Soglad(f): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Danhumprey: It's so touching. Imagine,a death sentence was passed on her,but nevertheless,she still chose to celebrate the happiest day of her life(her wedding day). I just pray a miracle occur and that she would live to enjoy her marriage. embarassed
AMEN, my dear am wit u in dat prayer
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Joyous86(f): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
misstobi: odey!nobody paid for d weddin,twas organised for her so don't let ur poverty mind overwhelm u..mtchhheeeewwww
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrap jooor! Go recheck my post
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Joyous86(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

heed my warning
SMH
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by somalia11: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Joyous86: SMH

lol, where are u my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.