Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Are You Looking For? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are You Looking For? (639 Views)

Are You Looking For Quality&result Driven ICAN Lecture Centre? / Are You Looking For Quality&result Driven ICAN Lecture Centre? / Are You Looking For Scholarships To Assist In Financing Your Study Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Looking For? by Melancholy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Can i ask you a question?please why are you working at your workplace?why are you in that team?Is it income and benefits?Do you realize that positions,qualifications,professions don't guarantee wealth and prosperity?I know rich doctors,i know poor doctors,i know rich accountants and i know poor accountants.Success is not automatic in any field and riches have little to do with your profession?can you tell me,where exactly is your place in this world?why do you exist?which areas in life are you designed to dominate?where is your kingdom?where is your territory?This is not physical location;I'm talking about that field of endeavour where you are designed to an authority.The kingdom referred to here cannot be identified by careful observation or look-out because your kingdom is within you! Your area of dominance,relevance,assignment,improvement or value contribution in career is a function of what you carry on your inside;your personal passion,interest and preferred field of endeavour. Everybody is born with a soft spot,a liking,passion or compassion for vocation,a people or an art.Are you currently fulfilling that purpose in your place of employment?Are you enjoying or enduring your career?If salaries don't get paid for six months would you still be excited and passionate about work and still be fully committed despite that challenge because you love what you do?or you run out on function until you are recharged with salary?Are you in that career because someone you know made money from it as well?you can't copy success if you lack what it takes to succeed in that field.Begin to retrace your steps,where did you miss it,get it wrong or carried away?Don't be a victim of financial and social insecurity;exercise authoriy and dominate your kingdom.Enjoy your day! Source:FRANKLY SPEAKING BY MUYIWA AFOLABI

(1) (Reply)

Why Lawyers Lie / How I Turn My Socail Networks To Atm Machine And Make Upto 100 To 150k Monthly / Get A Free Mini Importation Guide Just Comply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.