Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why ? (1613 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2008
YESTERDAY AFTER A TOUGH DAY AT THE CAFE THAT I RUN WITH MY FRIENDS WE DECIDED TO TAKE A DRIVE INTO TOWN. MY FRIEND'S RAV 4 SPED THROUGH THE STREETS OF GRA IN BENIN. ONE OF US DECIDED TO HAVE A STOP OVER AT A JUCTION. THE CAR PULLED RIGHT IN FRONT OF A YOUNG LADY; PROBABLY A STUDENT OF BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY. I TURNED TO TO MY FRIEND WHO WAS DRIVING AND SAID "I BEG MOVE GO FRONT B4 THIS GUL GO THINK SAY WE STOP because OF AM". HE HESITATED. AFTER MY OTHER FRIEND STOPPED, WE ASKED HER IF SHE WAS GOING OUR WAY. SHE SNUBBED US. SO WE DROVE OFF. MINUTES LATER WE SAW THE GUL SLABBING IN THE DIRECTION WE HAD PACKED THE CAR. AND IT WAS VERY FAR FROM WERE WE MET HER.

NOW WE WERE ACTUALLY GOING HER WAY IN A WAY BUT. WHY DID SHE SNUB US AND DECIDE TO HIKE WHEN WE WERE WILLING TO BURN SOME FUEL TO SAVE HER CALORIES. THIS TREND IS COMMON WITH NAIJA GULS. WHY DO THEY ACT THIS WAY?

WHY?
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 30, 2008
to avoid ritualists
Re: Why ? by zignor(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

to avoid ritualist

lol . . .you have spoken my mind grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@poster,
Nexttime, past one poster in front of yor car like . . .Jesus saves undecided
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2008

@poster,
Nexttime, past one poster in front of yor car like . . .Jesus saves undecided

jesus save ke ,it wont change anything ,abi u don forget say even devil sabi jesus well well undecided
Re: Why ? by superboi(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2008
na wa oh! if she enter you go yaba am.she no enter na question for our head.boy na by force?
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2008
OOOOOOOOOOH MYYYY GAWD

DO YOU KNOW THAT THAT RITUALIST ISSUE DIDNT EVEN POP UP IN MY MIND B4 I POSTED THIS TOPIC. WELL THAT COULD BE A REASON THOUGH. BUT COULD THAT BE STRONG ENOUGH. HUNNNN

@JENNYKADRY
@ZIGNOR
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 30, 2008
@poster

its strong enough my dear,no girl wants to dash out her breasts and other parts of her body to one native doctor naaa
Re: Why ? by rotimy(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2008
@ Poster. Rav-4 is for ladies. She thought it was borrowed from Mummy or Elder Sister for a street car pose and show. Next time, hit the road with a Hummer, Escalade, Navigator or Pajero, the babe will not only enter the ride but might be comfortable inside the booth!
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2008
@JENNY
NOW YOU ARE MAKING US FEEL LIKE RITUALISTS THAT WE ARENT. GOOD TALK ALL THE SAME.

rotimy:

@ Poster. Rav-4 is for ladies. She thought it was borrowed from Mummy or Elder Sister for a street car pose and show. Next time, hit the road with a Hummer, Escalade, Navigator or Pajero, the babe will not only enter the ride but might be comfortable inside the booth!

ACTUALLY THE RAV-4 IS FEMALE MUM WASNT AROUND SO IT WAS SNATCHED,
NEXT TIME IT WILL BE ONE OF THE RIDES THAT YOU RECOMMENDED, LOL
Re: Why ? by Godalone(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2008
Everybody is afraid of being used for ritual,i did not blame the poor girl o
Re: Why ? by tngtech(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2008
@poster

She is scared of not been used for rituals.
Re: Why ? by frank316(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2008
@poster,
if say she enta na you for till come here come tell us say she be prostitute. as she respect her self pay for her self you no go appreciate am?
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2008
RITUALISTS

THAT IS ALL VYHAT FILLS REPLYS
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2008
@poster

She is scared of not been used for rituals.

do u mean she would have loved to be used for rituals?
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2008
PROSTITUTE KE

I WOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT. IT WAS DEMOCRACY DAY SO WE WERE TRAINA BE PATRIOTS TO HER IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. GUY.
Re: Why ? by manchibabe: 12:52pm On May 30, 2008
[/quote]Rav-4 is for ladies. She thought it was borrowed from Mummy or Elder Sister for a street car pose and show. Next time, hit the road with a Hummer, Escalade, Navigator or Pajero, the babe will not only enter the ride but might be comfortable inside the booth![quote]

@ rotimy
even if na x3 or x5 d babe sef no go still enter, u no no say okija shrine no far and from gist benin pple too dey use jazz, before person breast abi p****y loss inside rav 4 undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2008
ritualists?? yes o! better to be safe than be sorry,

being branded a prostitute?? absolutely true. u were just trying to be nice, but dont blame her, she has no evidence of that. yet again, better to be safe than be sorry cool
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2008
u think u know about binis. u dont. we only deal on witch craftism and not on p***sy or breasts,
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2008
AT LEAST SOME1 IS ON MY SIDE
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 30, 2008
u think u know about binis. u don't. we only deal on witch craftism and not on p***sy or breasts,
thank God u know cheesy cheesy cheesy

but i dont believe d pussy and breasts part,so u mean u dont love bleeping pussies or wat undecided grin grin grin
Re: Why ? by tngtech(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

do u mean she would have loved to be used for rituals?

most girl would love to enter free ride.
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2008
@JENNY
I WILL REPLY YOU WHEN I HAVE HAD MY FIRST TASTE OF PUSSY. LET ME HAVE UR PERSONAL LINK
AS 4 BREASTS I EVEN USE STRAWS.
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2008
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy @prynxlex grin grin grin grin storrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, all this benin people that like pussies more than their lives lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2008
NOW TELL ME
EVEN U MY DEAR JENNY. U NO LIKE FREE RIDE?
Re: Why ? by Easybaby(f): 1:20pm On May 30, 2008
Rolls eyes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 30, 2008
free ride for what?i prefer climbing molue or danfo
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2008
@JENNY
EHHHHHM
U THINK SAY I DEY LIE.
SO U CANT IDENTIFY THE TRUTH WEN IT IS SAID AHHHHH JENNYYYYY

WAIT OHHHH ITS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD A TASTE OF BINI GUYS THAT GIVES U THIS CONFIDENCE TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT
Re: Why ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 30, 2008
@JENNY
EHHHHHM
You THINK SAY I DEY LIE.
SO You CANT IDENTIFY THE TRUTH WEN IT IS SAID AHHHHH JENNYYYYY

WAIT OHHHH ITS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD A TASTE OF BINI GUYS THAT GIVES You THIS CONFIDENCE TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT

i cant help rotflmao ,taste ooooo no taste oooooo na u know and na u talk,i did not say anything cool
Re: Why ? by PRYNXLEX(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2008
ABBBA JENNY

NO VEX OHH

U MAKE SENSE,

NOMATA WETIN U TALK
Re: Why ? by Ezinwannem: 5:54pm On May 30, 2008
People just wanna post 4 da sake of it, story, Must she enter da car even if she is ur neigbour and u guys are not ritualists?lol,

If only she entered now, u will still come here and tell us how shez a LovePeddler etc
Re: Why ? by Macgreat(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2008
Pass by!
Re: Why ? by ima1(f): 6:42pm On May 30, 2008
@ poster

some people like dem life. if she entered your car only God knows what you and your friend would want to do or have done to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / What Is The Difference Between Love And Like / Aristocracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.