Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Mugabe Party Wins Two-thirds Majority In Parliament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mugabe Party Wins Two-thirds Majority In Parliament (451 Views)

Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone / Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa / Muma Gee Abandons PDP, Decamps To Labour Party, Wins Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe Party Wins Two-thirds Majority In Parliament by aprokomania(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
HARARE (AFP) – President Robert Mugabe’s
party has won at least a two thirds majority in
parliament, enough to amend the country’s
constitution, according to a tally of official
results Friday.
With over 180 seats declared by the Zimbabwe
Electoral Commission, Mugabe’s ZANU-PF had
won 142 seats in the 210-member

source www.aprokomania..com
Re: Mugabe Party Wins Two-thirds Majority In Parliament by yemmit90: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
What do you expect from the election conducted by Mugabe govt? 33years as president is enough to shows that this man will never allow free and fair election.
Re: Mugabe Party Wins Two-thirds Majority In Parliament by seanet02: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
yemmit90: What do you expect from the election conducted by Mugabe govt? 33years as president is enough to shows that this man will never allow free and fair election.
british brainwashed corp.
Re: Mugabe Party Wins Two-thirds Majority In Parliament by Nomski0(f): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
He said: if i loose the election, i'll step down. This can also be interpreted as: over my dead body will i step down.......this election is mine to rig and to win.
Re: Mugabe Party Wins Two-thirds Majority In Parliament by Maxymilliano(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Robert G. Mugabe on CNN:

"Your Excellency, you've been President for 32 years when are you planning to say good bye to your people?

Mugabe: 'Where are they going?'

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Party Wins Two-thirds Majority In Parliament by seanet02: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Maxymilliano: Robert G. Mugabe on CNN:

"Your Excellency, you've been President for 32 years when are you planning to say good bye to your people?

Mugabe: 'Where are they going?'

lobatan

(1) (Reply)

How They Tried To Kill Me In Prison ––al-mustapha Reveals All / Nigerian Firm Develops Oil And Gas RFID Solution / An Open Letter To Buhari And Tinubu, By Bayo Olupohunda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.