Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend (41400 Views)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by alex1612: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2013
SAKA SAKA BULA. EFI RAYIN SILE. HELP HELP HELP, SOMEBODY HELP
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by ndrule: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] wow incredible..dats tru friendshp.......jst a pity dat d he cudnt save hz pals lyf
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by dboye(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2013
demmy55: And who told you the mouse was trying to rescue his friend?
He was trying to rescue his wife.

All these Chinese and Indian animals sef undecided

I disagree, it's d wife trying to rescue the husband, see the balls of d mouse in d mouth of d snake indicating his male.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by MrAboki: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2013
d_boye:

I disagree, it's d wife trying to rescue the husband, see the balls of d mouse in d mouth of d snake indicating his male.

Wrong!!

The brave rat is a bloke.. If it were a woman, it would be busy shouting and crying..

heres what rat balls look like;
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by akanbijm: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Are you sure the snake will not swallow the two of them?
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by demmy55(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Wrong!!

The brave rat is a bloke.. If it were a woman, it would be busy shouting and crying..

heres what rat balls look like;

d_boye:

Ratologist grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by capip120(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Story story
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by akuchiemartin(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nawa ooo...! I hail china, but come to think of it, sure say the other mouse no chop odeshi before hm begin act like jet-li....?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years / Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Kid Builds Locally-Made "Caterpillar" In Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.