Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) (23402 Views)

Team Nigeria At The African Athletics Championship / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sadly must of our athletes are there to complete the numbers, apart from okagbare.

Let's hope for miracle.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
CFCfan:

What a shame. Blessing's medal hopes just increased.
u no watch arsenal n man city match? It's goin on now.

Thank me lata
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ryzhova (Russia) wins heat 4 of the women's 400m
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Regina George used to compete for america ?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
adaobi123: Regina George used to compete for america ?
Steve Cram (BBC commentator) is not someone to take serious. Regina did run for America as a junior, many years ago.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Regina is through !!!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
ola_pluto:
Steve Cram (BBC commentator) is not someone to take serious. Regina did run for America as a junior, many years ago.

Oh okay... grin
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
ola_pluto:
She's one for the future. I think she's reached her goal.
Meanwhile:
Breaking news: Kelly Ann Baptiste tests positive for banned substance! Shame.

wow ... Kelly Ann? this is crazy!

btw Regina George tried oo ... nice race ... she came seond
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Regina George advances to the next round smiley
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Regina George really tried in her 400M heat she came 2nd and that time should be her SB
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good run by Regina George. She was 0.02s off her PB. She looks good to qualify for the final. That will be superb.
Blessing Okagbare is coming to stage in about an hour time
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
I love Mo Farah grin
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
CFCfan:

What a shame. Blessing's medal hopes just increased.

I never thought Kelly Ann baptiste to be a drug cheat ... this is a big shame.

but u neva know right?

God bless Okagbare.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
HAH: Regina George really tried in her 400M heat she came 2nd and that time should be her SB
She was even faster than the Heat 1 winner.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
adaobi123: I love Mo Farah grin
I love him too. He should win, but BBC need to tone down this bigging up!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2013

adaobi you want to kiss his head right ... lol

I hope he wins tho.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
He is British O, no let Afam catch you.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Go Mo Go !!! cool
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
ola_pluto:
Lol. I dey watch am on EuroSport (illegally)
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
The Kenyans and Ethiopians have planned against Mo all year round. I expect them to detail 2 or 3 people to block Mo into the inside lane. Lets see how this one pans out
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lets hope the race doesn't end like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UyiNDcu4M
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Guys abeg share the link. Been looking for how to watch
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
ola_pluto:

Lol you can't really blame them. Hes unbeatable !!!!

deene:

adaobi you want to kiss his head right ... lol

I hope he wins tho.

Its quite nice and shiny though. grin

CFCfan:
He is British O, no let Afam catch you.

Lool. He needs relax once in a while.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okagbare is in the stadium cool
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lalaska: Guys abeg share the link. Been looking for how to watch
check my siggy.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
25 laps........
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
I was sooo happy wen I saw Okagbares face ... very confident
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
deene: I was sooo happy wen I saw Okagbares face ... very confident
Blawdy BBC wont show us Okagbare till she beats their own Shara Proctor.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
ola_pluto:
Blawdy BBC wont show us Okagbare till she beats their own Shara Proctor.

grin grin
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
ola_pluto: Lets hope the race doesn't end like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UyiNDcu4M

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
I don't want to see this 10,000 joorh ... they should start the long jump earlier
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okagbare will jump just once and go over 6.80. She needs an early shower.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Abuja Holds First International Marathon (Video, Photos) / British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals / Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.