Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) - Sports (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) (23406 Views)

Team Nigeria At The African Athletics Championship / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
What was Naija's position?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Afam4eva: What was Naija's position?

We are still running
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Greyfog:

We are still running

grin

Afam4eva: What was Naija's position?

I think it was 5th or 6th
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sally Pearson to win the 100m hurdles
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
adaobi123: Sally Pearson to win the 100m hurdles

I tip Rollins ... she's sharper this year!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
deene:

I tip Rollins ... she's sharper this year!

She won
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Rollins
Pearson
Porter
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Damn... Black women are beautiful! kiss kiss
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by luvablesam(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
adaobi123:

She won

Dat Rollins gurl is pweetie
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
luvable sam:

Dat Rollins gurl is pweetie

She is smiley
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
200m final up next !!!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
19.66 !!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Adam Gemili tried too. Well done
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
And Usain Bolt becomes the first man to win 3 200m world titles. Amazing!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
in this kinda 200m final ... you just wish Johan Blake was fit ....

le bolt le lose ....
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
adaobi123: Adam Gemili tried too. Well done

yeah. at his age ... he rily tried.

with the pressure of bolt ... already up coming off d bend ... gemili tried
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by yoged(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls when is 4×100 relay for female?... That boy bearing bolt is a wizzard. We all knew he gonna win it.#Trouble is when usian bolt is chasing u with a cutlass#
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
yoged: Pls when is 4×100 relay for female?... That boy bearing bolt is a wizzard. We all knew he gonna win it.#Trouble is when usian bolt is chasing u with a cutlass#

the heats start 1:15pm naija time

the final is 3:10pm
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
deene:

How can the heat start before the final? undecided
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
CFCfan:
How can the heat start before the final? undecided

error bro ... its 1:15pm ... I have modified it.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by yoged(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
deene:

thanks. Tommorow i guess.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
yoged: thanks. Tommorow i guess.

yes tomorrow.

its d final day
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
deene:

error bro ... its 1:15pm ... I have modified it.
Ok, I see it. Thanks
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
deene:

yeah. at his age ... he rily tried.

with the pressure of bolt ... already up coming off d bend ... gemili tried

Cant believe hes only 19 !
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
adaobi123:

Cant believe hes only 19 !

It's not too late for u. This tread could have been about the magnificent, unstoppable Adaobi Afam. The British sprinter Adaobi of Nigerian descent blah blah....
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Greyfog:

It's not too late for u. This tread could have been about the magnificent, unstoppable Adaobi Afam. The British sprinter Adaobi of Nigerian descent blah blah....

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2013
and finally, the last day of the world championships .... the relays will highlight today.

I pray the Jamaican men drop baton ... dats the only thing that will stop them from winning. sigh!

and the women's relay ... only two baton drops will see Nigeria make.d.podium ... fingers crossed

its d relays .... 4*100m ... the most interesting race on track IMO ... let's be here from 1:15pm ... its gonna b swell
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Afam4eva(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2013
Greyfog:

Adaobi is a Nigerian through and through so i doubt if she'll opt to represent Britain.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
33 pages and one thing kept constant ... everybody just dey famz adaobi ...

make other babes sef dey comment naa!!!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
deene: 33 pages and one thing kept constant ... everybody just dey famz adaobi ...

make other babes sef dey comment naa!!!

cool
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Adaobi is a Nigerian through and through so i doubt if she'll opt to represent Britain.

Dey dia. Till she tells u, ur trad and white wedding will be south London then u will no if u won't change ur stance on the UK.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
Greyfog:

Dey dia. Till she tells u, ur trad and white wedding will be south London then u will no if u won't change ur stance on the UK.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Abuja Holds First International Marathon (Video, Photos) / British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals / Equitorial Guinea To Host AFCON 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.