Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Success With French Visiting VISA For A Friend. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Success With French Visiting VISA For A Friend. (1214 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Success With French Visiting VISA For A Friend. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hi Everyone,

So just to share my experience with people planning to visit France or planning to invite people over to visit them. My babe applied for French VISA (Schengen)to visit me in France. She handed in her application last month and got a response after one week - rejected. Two reasons were given - (stuff to do with them not being satisfied with the reasons for the visit and not being sure she would return to Nigeria at the end of her visit). I work in France basically. After contesting the rejection (via letters), she was called to return to the consulate in Lagos collect her visa.

Documents Presented:
1. 1 color passport photograph (go with 2 sets just in case)
2. international passport ( make 2 copies of passport data page)
3. Proof of Employment - (make a copy)
4. Employment Letter (go with a photocopy)
5. ID card (go with a photocopy)
6. Bank statement (go with photocopies)
7. Pay slips - last 3 months (go with photocopies)
8. Rent receipt
9. C of O and receipt of payment
10. Host's pay slips
11. Host's bank statements
12. Letters of introduction in French (if possible)
13. letter of introduction
14. Reservation tickets (flight and train)
15. Prof of accommodation - Attestation d'accueil
16. Medical Insurance
17. Medical Insurance from europe alternatively
18. Host's passport page - you need to print out the one I sent you by mail (new and old)
19. Host's Titre de sejour -
20. Host's rent payment(quittance de loyer)
21. Host's electricity bill (edf)
22. Orange Mobile bill

You cannot go wrong if you tender these documents at VFS.

Cheers and all the best with your applications.

1 Like

Re: Success With French Visiting VISA For A Friend. by justwise(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2013

(1)

My Girlfriend In South Africa Needs A Nigerian Visa, Pls Help / Working In Visa Free Countries / Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.