Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

How To Make Oats Cookies / Biscuits - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Oats Cookies / Biscuits (1011 Views)

Never Skip A Meal! - 5 Benefits Of Eating Oats Porridge / Oats Meal Is Amazing / ~ Favourite Biscuits/Cookies ?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Oats Cookies / Biscuits by Ucheaaron(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
In this post, I’ll be showing you how to make one of the very first cookies I ever baked. I was taught this particular cookie by late Mrs Gravendeel whom I call “Mama” [May her gentle soul rest in peace]. She was the one who inspired me to learn how to bake and also showed me how to bake some cookies and Cakes. I miss her a lot.
Well before we get started, I’ll like you to get the following ingredients…

Ingredients:
· Oats
· Flour
· Baking Margarine / Butter
· Eggs
· Sugar
· Baking Powder

Method:
125 grams Baking Margarine / butter + 120 grams Sugar } Mix Well
250 grams Oat + 2 eggs } Add to the butter and sugar mixture, and mix well
1 ½ Cups Flour + 1 teaspoon Baking Powder } Mix well and add to the mixture.
Mix the whole mixture well and make into small round ball [ maybe the size of a walnut] and flatten top with a fork. [Any other shape will do].

Bake on 200 C until it becomes golden brown [about 20 – 30 minutes]. Allow to cool, then serve. Tastes Great! grin grin grin
http://www.buufayrecipes.com/2013/08/how-to-make-oats-cookies-biscuits.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best 3 Eatries In Lagos . / 5500 Naira Food @ A Classy Restaurant / I Wan Take Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.