Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] (3181 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by angelcj: 1:58am On Aug 03, 2013
We have been waiting for long for the new mom to show up and it finally happened today, August 2 as she made her first appearance on her mom, Kris' show....

Just as the show was winding down, Kris Jenner's co-host, Diddy told the audience that he had one more surprise. And with that a video was shown of Kim!

Though baby North West was nowhere to be seen, Kim delivered a heartwarming, emotional message to her mom, who is still finding her way as a talk show host.

Here is what she had to say: Hi Mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person but I'm just loving life at home too much right now.

I watch you every single day. You are so amazing, you really were born to do this. I just wanted to say I love you and have an amazing show.

Now that Kim has made her first appearance on Kris, we are wondering when baby North is going to show up. See photo below...
source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/kim-kardashian-makes-her-first-post.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 03, 2013
I want to see her waist please
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2013
^^^soon enough you will see it, after another round of plastic surgery to make it look brandnew then she will come out to talk about how she was able to retain her looks by just eating right and exercising, she might even give a whole list of food undecided

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by laykhorn(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2013
^^^that got me cracked-up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

money doing majic
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Don't knw y pple are obsessed wit dis hoe, I pray she fades fast like paris hilton, no talent, she beta goes to d Indecency industry rabbish

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by eruudy(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Ok ?

Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by k4kenny(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
dollybird: ^^^soon enough you will see it, after another round of plastic surgery to make it look brandnew then she will come out to talk about how she was able to retain her looks by just eating right and exercising, she might even give a whole list of food undecided

Soon mama Kris would get her a multi million dollar deal with weight watchers. Soon all we'll hear is how she lost d weight by taking so so product. Its all abt d benjamins with d kardashians.
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by georgegina: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
wat abt d placenta tin? any news?
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by kreamidiva(f): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
dollybird: ^^^soon enough you will see it, after another round of plastic surgery to make it look brandnew then she will come out to talk about how she was able to retain her looks by just eating right and exercising, she might even give a whole list of food undecided

Hahahaha. Dis baby fat that I'm struggling to lose is what all these white folks tell us they lose in four weeks!
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yet again, the vultures have assembled, the anti kk brigade, yet again the nauseating self proclaimed ''angels'' have assembled in their glory. undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Makes Her First Post-baby Appearance [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 04, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bovi Comedian’s Lovely Wife And Children / Nigerian Gay Wedding Pictures: Naija Homosexual Men Wed In Port Harcourt Rivers / Yoruba Comedian/actor "Ijebu" On Female Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.