Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. (18357 Views)

PHOTOS: 2015 Africa Fashion Week London / 16year Old Nigerian Designer, Tumisola Ladega Wins Jimmy Choo Bursary Prize(pix) / African Fashion Week London 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by luvility(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
D girls isn't based in nigeria Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooo !hop U̶̲̥̅̊ guys knw!! There ar many fashion designers in naija dat sew well bt d environment isn't supportive!! Kudos to her n the govt of d country she is residing
Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by Ifyann: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
iamswizz: Naija don Run claim am..

If na terrorist now..
lol

1 Like

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by dhammer(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
udilson: I see wit all dat bra fully her chest nd still she dey calim 14 years naija wahala
. Dude cover it up! Your ignorance is showing.

2 Likes

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by biafranqueen: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wow one day we will see her in all the top magazines, well done baby girl! kiss
Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by Gudintent: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
john1632: Dis is d kind of child i want 2 giv birt 2.

Be careful what you wish for undecided

1 Like

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by Gudintent: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ayorh4you: How does this stop the bombing and killing of innocent souls in the northern part of Nigeria? Lorbwishhhhh

You are right it doesn't directly but it gives the next aspiring teenager out there hope that they could have a bright future if they persevere

Easy on d lorbwish

Ta.

2 Likes

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by striker9(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
tellwisdom: This one na cloths ??...You will find all these cloths she's putting on, on the floor in my kitchen as rags sad
Wisdom!Wisdom!!Wisdom!!!

1 Like

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by stonedlive(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
wow
read some of the post here
some are really encouraging(thank god)
some sound like beer parlour gisting
while some are just downright shady.
tumisola is the 2nd daughter of
architect tona Ladega, he is a
renowned architect who works in
both nigeria and uk.
he owns the firm PLAY IN ARCHITECTURE
so understandably she gets her design
genes from her dad. feel free to google
him up and see the amazing architectural
works he has done in the country. he created
the architectural foundation for the popular
haven homes series.
cheers ..peace out

2 Likes

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by gboyegab: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

She is so talented. Thank God she is born and raised in England. If not, Senator Yerima or men who share his mindset will be looking to marry her and turn her into a baby breeding machine. Thank God for abroad atimes.
dry
Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by WhyAWhy(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2013
sanniemoe:

U need influence to participate in shows like this. I'm a clothier and I know what I'm saying. I know how these things works in the fashion industry cos I'm a clothier too. U gotta have a strong backbone to perform in shows like this plus at fourteen years,where she go get money from? u think say na cowrie dem dey take buy materials,who go pay her tailors(dont gimme that crap she sewed it herself),who will pay the models,makeup artists,the photographers,the stylists,etc she's got wealthy parents or someone behind with very strong connects.. I stand firm on that..

I never disputed any of your claims as regards the tailoring,models, etc. I have alot of young friends in college here in uk who have gone to france to present fabric work, i think they study textile or so in school,( not quite sure). Most of them have support from their school or a charity or many other means not easily accessible in Nigeria. They encourage budding talents alot on this side of the globe. And YES... based on what I've seen young people (teenagers) do here in uk, she probably sew it herself

1 Like

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by mzkanye(f): 3:23am On Aug 05, 2013
Wow, am impressed!
Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by olagockay(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Gimme her pIn jare. I wan ping her grin
Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by Luxiana19(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
udilson: I see wit all dat bra fully her chest nd still she dey calim 14 years naija wahala

Oga, shez nt actually the one. Thts a model wearing her design on the runway.
Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Very nice am happy shes doing well for her self.............shows that we have talent here

1 Like

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by Ayorh4you(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Pat Akpos: How does your comment above stop the bombing & killing of innocent souls in the northern part of Nigeria & what quota have u contributed to ensure it? Enemies of progress, be happy for others for once! Abi na she send boko haram message?

Who are you to quote me?
Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by Ayorh4you(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2013
Gudintent:

You are right it doesn't directly but it gives the next aspiring teenager out there hope that they could have a bright future if they persevere

Easy on d lorbwish

Ta.

U say weting? #yawns
Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Really happy for her,

Here is a 12 years old girl at valisimo fashion school displying her practical.......one day very soon she will be on the runway showcasing her creations......she started learing about 2 -3months ago

Thats busayo her patner modelling her cloth for her in class

Re: Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2013
Want to know more about us? www.valisimofashions.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfumes For Sale / Top 5 Most Productive Beauty Pageants In Abuja / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.