Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

After Appendice Opperation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Appendice Opperation (596 Views)

How Can One Regain Flat Belly After A C-section Opperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Appendice Opperation by kcy(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2013
after appendice opperation;for like 7 month now,i stil feel the pain at location whare the appendice is removed.i used 2 go 2 the hospital whare the operation is caried out,what they used to tell me is that it is normal.pls i need yr advice frm experience
Re: After Appendice Opperation by kcy(m): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2013
pls,someone should talk
Re: After Appendice Opperation by beautyng(f): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
it is nt normal, go to anoda hospital
Re: After Appendice Opperation by Cool: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Go to another hospital fast.
There is absolutely no reason for you to still be having pain at the site of the operation.
Re: After Appendice Opperation by kcy(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2013
Cool: Go to another hospital fast.
There is absolutely no reason for you to still be having pain at the site of the operation.

the pain is nt as the sytom of apendice,bt i always feel some kind of inner pain nt realy painful,bt i knw that sometin is wrong after 7 month.maybe due 2 stress
Re: After Appendice Opperation by kcy(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2013
are u sayin that,i'm nt supose to feel any kind of littld discomfort?.pls
Re: After Appendice Opperation by kcy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
is it possible to completely forget abt appendice operation without having any pain,maybe after having some tidious work or having sex

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell Your Children That You Have Cancer / Doctors in The House: should i worry over this? / ''NANS Can’t Shut Private Varsities'' Private Varsities Respond To NANS Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.