Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k (5026 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
smartchoice:
Just consider after sales maintenance in your area!

K. Taking ur own area into consideration, which wud u advice?
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
ninz:
K. Taking ur own area into consideration, which wud u advice?
nope. . .can only advice based on the type of services you have access to. . .which in this case are best known to you. Hence best you employ your discretion.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
smartchoice:
nope. . .can only advice based on the type of services you have access to. . .which in this case are best known to you. Hence best you employ your discretion.

Hmmm..both cars can be well serviced, here.
I only wish a second opinion on durability and economics.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
fraud! shocked shocked END TIME TINZ!
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Na Wash! Use Google if u dnt knw hw 2 scam..VENZA of not less than 4Mil 4 500k...
U're a F.O.O.L.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k by JUO(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2013
ikenna you need to hide some post
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k by baaliyah(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
I have bought and used 4 niger used cars and I never had regret on any of them. There are junks in Cotonou as well. I am sure many Nigerians have good maintenance culture, ready and willing to buy and replace faulty parts with original one. People who discourage Niger used cars are possibly not good with maintenance.
@ poster, u could get good Niger used car, but drop the 'full options' slogan. Get a practical car and get some experience in automobile, some brands and models have been suggested. Be patient. I wish u the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Car For Low Income Earners / Car Battery Voltage / Alternator Monitor ((2K ONLY) / Lexus RX 350 Jerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.