Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Cadbury Sales Function Based Test By Dragnet - My Experience!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Sales Function Based Test By Dragnet - My Experience!!! (2847 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadbury Sales Function Based Test By Dragnet - My Experience!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmmmm.....

The much awaited test has come and gone. It was really a great experience for me because before now I know nothing as regards the obscure world of sales and marketing. Little did I know that in this field there are lots of talking points and new terms to learn and know.

Since I had no experience in Sales and Marketing, preparing for it was very difficult. Though a nairalander (name withheld) got me prepped up with some sales related items which she was diligent enough to obtain online, but sadly I couldn't make use of any of the materials because I just didn't know how to navigate the various sites without being asked to pay for the materials.

This really made me very discouraged but I refused to give-in to any form of discouragement. As usual, I put on the "can do" mentality and started browsing for any sales and marketing related material online but all I got were nothing to write Grandma about.

I decided to contact my brother who happen to be involved in sales and marketing in one of the big FMCG companies. He provided me with one of their training kits but these too were very vague and I still was not satisfied with the materials I got.

I continued browsing into the night (yesterday night) and the early hours of today (test day). I prayed a bit and told myself that I will do one more search online, and if I don't get anything then that would be it. I went to google again and typed what I KNOW would be my last search before I sleep.

I did the search and low and behold I got to a website that looked very promising. I read the content with very sleepy eyes, shared the web page with the nairalander and went to sleep.

At the test venue, I saw a mammoth crowd and decided to play it cool. We did our registration and went straight up for the test. I must say kudos to Dragnet because they were very organised and efficient. Once you get pass the gate then it was smooth sailing.

The test itself has just one section of 40 questions with a time limit of just 30 minutes. We were tested in various aspects of sales to include: terms used in international trade, the retail market, the sales process as seen in sales and marketing etc

Thankfully, the website I got this morning has some of the terms required and can be a good study guide for anyone who has a similar test in future. If you ask me how well I did, I would say: I DON'T KNOW but NA GOD GET POWER!!! grin grin grin

I just enjoyed the experience and I am hoping for the best. I also wish all those who participated success. The website is http://quizlet.com/6031471/test/ . It's a good study guide but ensure you read up related terms in sales and marketing and you are good to go.
Re: Cadbury Sales Function Based Test By Dragnet - My Experience!!! by Adesiji77: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Calculus12

It was a great experience for me too because I have not taken this kind of aptitude test before but your post captured the experience adequately, in my view. This was my first time of taking a Dragnet-organised test and i think they are well organised considering the general nature of employment tests in Nigeria.

I must say a big 'Thank you' to you because i was initially confused on what to read until your posts highlighted the nature of the test (Sales Function specific Assessment) which i had initially missed. Hence, I didnt bother to review GMAT at all (no time grin ) and just googled the difference between sales and marketing when i did not see much online.

Let us hope for the best and look forward to the results. To God be the Glory!
Re: Cadbury Sales Function Based Test By Dragnet - My Experience!!! by Adesiji77: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
I just came across this http://www.faceoftesting.com/demo/Demo.aspx. It may be useful for anyone who is invited to a Dragnet-organised test in the future.
Re: Cadbury Sales Function Based Test By Dragnet - My Experience!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Adesiji77: @Calculus12

It was a great experience for me too because I have not taken this kind of aptitude test before but your post captured the experience adequately, in my view. This was my first time of taking a Dragnet-organised test and i think they are well organised considering the general nature of employment tests in Nigeria.

I must say a big 'Thank you' to you because i was initially confused on what to read until your posts highlighted the nature of the test (Sales Function specific Assessment) which i had initially missed. Hence, I didnt bother to review GMAT at all (no time grin ) and just googled the difference between sales and marketing when i did not see much online.

Let us hope for the best and look forward to the results. To God be the Glory!

Yes o! God is our muscle grin grin grin
Re: Cadbury Sales Function Based Test By Dragnet - My Experience!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Adesiji77: I just came across this http://www.faceoftesting.com/demo/Demo.aspx It may be useful for anyone who is invited to a Dragnet-organised test in the future.

This is great!!!

(1) (Reply)

Female Sales Representatives Needed Urgently, Sango-Otta / Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! / Toxicity Score For Various Occupations/Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.