Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

#Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) (6405 Views)

Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by kurlarday: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
#TOP FIVE MOST HATED MUSICAL ARTISTES IN NIGERIA (2013)

1. TONTO DIKE

Now, I think I need to say ‘hi’ before her crazy fans get high and be mad at me. Tonto Dike is easily identified as a productive Nollywood actress but recently she ventured into singing. Before she could say ‘hi’ to the Nigerian music industry and make some fortune by trying out with the music business, many people started fighting some crazy battle with her on social media. Several insults were forwarded to her via twitter, facebook, blogs and even on radio and national tv programmes. The talk about ‘tonto this’ and ‘tonto that’ trended for several days but on negative note. Even recently, one of her colleagues in Nollyhood cautioned her on twitter for her disrespect for a fellow actress (I just don’t wanna dwell much on that, hope you know why). So, with the power vested in me by PLAYMYJAMZ, join me as we crown TONTO DIKE as the most hated musical artiste in Nigeria, 2013.Hip! Hip! Hip! and you say…? Remember, it is not easy for anyone to be hated and still be on top of the list (I mean this list).

2. EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM

Wait a minute, Eedris is a bros o, in fact, in many ways he is a legend in the Nigerian music and entertainment industry. Yeah, you can copy and quote that anywhere. For those of you who don’t know much about him, I mean his positive sides; please you may need to visit the Google. Now, back to business. The decision to make Eedris the number two personality on our top most hated musical artiste list is not mine, it is from YOU. Yes I mean YOU! I need to clarify this or else I may end up being… I still don’t know why many folks out there hiss and say all sorts of words whenever Eedri’s face appears on the screen or whenever any of his recent songs are played. I must confess that I have witnessed this involuntary turn down on several occasions. Why should some people go as far as saying the legendry Eedris is struggling to be heard or sounding like a frustrated nigger? Why? Where were they when ‘Mr. Lecturer’ was all over the air before Baba Iyabo turned ‘Jaga Jaga’ to ‘Jaga Jaga’? Well, in a nutshell, I regret to announce the unsung hero, Eedris AbdulKareem as our number two most hated Nigerian musical artiste in 2013.

3. STELLA DAMASUS

No, not again! Why must it be another actress from Nollywood! I know many people may not know that Stella Damasus sings, yeah that makes her on this list. Recently, shortly after Tonto Dike released her most criticised song on social media network, Stella also released a single track. It was lovely…really. The gossip about Stella Damasus lately is not about her musical career but about her relationship. You really need to read comments about her relationship with her newly found love. Many call her husband snatcher, some call her confused soul, others say she is just being promiscuous. What da heck! For all I care, Stella is just too cosy, beautiful and successful in her career than to be ridiculed for whatever mistake she might have made. To all those who keep saying negative things about this babe, the Lord knows your house address. You have only succeeded in making her the number three personality on our top most hated Nigerian music artiste list for this year; you can’t kill the fire in her. Did I hear any dude say yeah yeah?

4. DAVIDO

Hmmmm! Here is the part I love so much. Yes, not because I love to see Davido on this list but to show him (for the very first time) how much I love his music. Sometime this year, I wrote something about his song Ekuro, you may click here to read. From my observation so far, if there is any reason why Davido should get on this list, it would be for the fact that he is Omo Baba Olowo…#that’s all. Fine, his dad is very rich…what about yours? This dude (Davido) has done so much as a rich and talented kid (yes, he is still a kid as far as I’m concerned) by choosing not to be overwhelmed and over pampered by his rich dad like many other dudes out there whose parents are rich but are struggling to be known. If as a father I struggled to be rich and I became wealthy, why shouldn’t I do all I can to help my child be on top of his game wherever and whenever? This is for his numerous haters out there; Davido has no two heads, he is human like you, he also huzzles, he worked for his fame and he’s earning it big time. I know many older folks out there who complain that the dude (Davido) is too childish, rude, proud, extravagant and lousy…yeah I quite agree with y’all. But the fact remains that Davido remains Davido, you can’t change him, once you start making him act like David without the ‘o’, there will be a big problem o. So, why not join me as I declare my brother from another father (see famziness, e gba mi) D-A-V-I-D-O as the number four on our top five most hated music artistes in Nigeria 2013.#That’s all!

5. JAYWON

My good God, why is Oluwajuwonlo on this list? This guy is too good and ‘scandaless’ (permit me to coin that word) to be on this list. JAYWON sings good music, his song ‘This Year’ has all the potentials to become an evergreen song in Nigeria like the popular song by the good women of CAC ‘Odun lo Sopin’. Despite all his good deeds, despite all the generous promotion he receives from Kennis Music, thousand of peeps out there have succeeded in making JAWON our number five artiste on this list. If you ask me why, na who I go ask? Haba! Some peeps don’t just like this guy. Funny enough, most of the guys who hate this dude don’t have any tangible reason why they dislike him. Not quite long, while trying to compile this list, I had to do some research by examining and analysing some blog contents, gossip forums and public opinions (from clubs, popular events, radio programmes, etc.). Having done that, I observed that 60% of our respondents (majorly from public opinion) said they don’t just like JAWON, 20% said he’s not just their kind of artiste while 15% said they are indifferent about him and the remaining 5% claimed they are his diehard fans. In all, I see JAWON as a raw talent whose gifts have not been fully explored. There is more about JAWON that many people who don’t like him need to know. He’s more than who you see in the moment; in the next few years when the wind of stardom starts ripping some fake artistes off their rented costumes, don’t be surprised when you see Oluwajuwon remaining on top of the game.

Check out for the remaining three with pictures from this link: http://blog.playmyjamz.com/?p=372
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
*releases sperm on thread*
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
maxwello.yg:
shocked Max!! Na wa 4 u!!

1 Like

Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by segzicres(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nadia_af sup?
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
maxwello.yg:

#wanking.things grin

* u go wound ooo.

Go get a woman bro, we've got ladies everywhere that will gladly help u release that stuff. cool
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
And what is JAYWON doing on that list angry

1 Like

Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
GEJ, and PEJ should top the list, they are most hated.I wonder how you prioritized the list.

1 Like

Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by 3ace(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
What about Cossy?

1 Like

Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by 3ace(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
I wonder too.
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by slimyem: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
No Charly boy and Denrele on the list?

1 Like

Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by ednut1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Bloggers will soon be arrested to trash reportage
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Gifteey100: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
hehehe.....Tz nt fair ooo tz weeKednez.U pple sud @ least appreciate im na(lol)@Op U sud speak 4 ur sef onli owkei
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Gifteey100: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by agadez007(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
why is winchkid not in that list or is the o.p still a learner?
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Iamenah(f): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yomieluv: GEJ, and PEJ should top the list, they are most hated.I wonder how you prioritized the list.
bros read well..both ar not celebs neither ar dey musicians
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Agrika: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
What of GEJ, Buhari, Charlie boy...are they not celebrities
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by sovpounds(m): 2:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Even before opening this thread I guessed Tonto Dike would be on the list and I was right.
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by ebonyjummy(f): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wots Jaywon doing on the list? No way! It should be 1.Tonto dike 2.cossy 3.Iyabo Ojo
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Those mofos hating n this celebrities are either jobless or enemiez of progress.

But wetin jaywon and eedris adbulkareem doin n that list sef?

Who are they?
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Salmoneus(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
The list is totally wrong, Eedris, Jaywon, Davido shouldn't be there...what about Afrocandy? Beverly Osu (ok she's not really a celeb yet but Nigerians hate her)
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Airforce1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Salmoneus: The list is totally wrong, Eedris, Jaywon, Davido shouldn't be there...what about Afrocandy? Beverly Osu (ok she's not really a celeb yet but Nigerians hate her)

Beverly Osu is an outcast and even if she wins BBA the chase reality game still won't change the fact that she z an outcaste and don't deserve a place in in in our social circle.
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by sweetBummsy(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
ahtor.. I wonder o
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
My own list

Tonto Dikeh
Afrocandy
Cossy
Jim Iyke
And that Beverly girl from BBA
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Dhelake: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
i dont know anywhere else oo .... but D'BANJ is the most hated celebrity on nairaland
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
sweetBummsy: ahtor.. I wonder o
with the likes of beverly osu,afrocandy,cossy orjiakor,I just keep wondering how JAYWON made that list.
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
adaobi123: My own list

Tonto Dikeh
Afrocandy
Cossy
Jim Iyke
Jim Iyke?What did he do to you this time around
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Omobarca: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
adaobi123: My own list

Tonto Dikeh
Afrocandy
Cossy
Jim Iyke
grin how come yoour list is filled with my favorites? Excluding jim iytke of course
Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Omobarca: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Beverly Osu is an outcast and even if she wins BBA the chase reality game still won't change the fact that she z an outcaste and don't deserve a place in in in. our social circle.

which of your social circle? undecided you're †he out-cast, always trolling threads

1 Like

Re: #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) by Airforce1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Omo_barca: which of your social circle? undecided you're †he half-caste, always trolling threads

Boring!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss / Where Are Your B00bs? Media React To Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Model / PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.